Salamandora vs Nova vs Lunatyx

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Salamandora vs Nova vs Lunatyx

Post by Kaijunator »

On Bolias, three kaiju stare each other down, one is Salamandora, the other is Nova, and the final is the rabbit kaiju Lunatyx.

After thinking about this, I can't come up with a winner. I'm abstaining.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: Salamandora vs Nova vs Lunatyx

Post by LamangoKaijura »

I'm going with Salamandora, because he was the only one with enough skill to sorta kinda not really stand up to Gomora.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Re: Salamandora vs Nova vs Lunatyx

Post by Kaijunator »

LamangoKaijura wrote:I'm going with Salamandora, because he was the only one with enough skill to sorta kinda not really stand up to Gomora.
Lunatyx did too. He grabbed Gommy's tail and tried to jump on him.
Here's the video.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!