The Trade Federation Droid Army vs. Skynet

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Breakdown
Keizer

Re: The Trade Federation Droid Army vs. Skynet

Post by Breakdown »

MysticalDL wrote:T-888's are modified T-800's, they aren't better than then 850 at all.
True, but so are the T-850s. And the T-888s have displayed some pretty impressive strength and durability feats from the episodes I own on DVD. Some include systematically ripping apart a vault door, chasing after speeding vehicles with little difficulty, and walking out of dynamite/C4 based explosions without a scratch. Of course the vault feat is somewhat pale in comparison to the T-850 holding up a closing blast door with one arm, and giving so much resistance that the closing mechanism actually began to strain. CPU-wise T-888s are also more advanced.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Re: The Trade Federation Droid Army vs. Skynet

Post by MysticalDL »

Breakdown wrote:
MysticalDL wrote:T-888's are modified T-800's, they aren't better than then 850 at all.
True, but so are the T-850s. And the T-888s have displayed some pretty impressive strength and durability feats from the episodes I own on DVD. Some include systematically ripping apart a vault door, chasing after speeding vehicles with little difficulty, and walking out of dynamite/C4 based explosions without a scratch. Of course the vault feat is somewhat pale in comparison to the T-850 holding up a closing blast door with one arm, and giving so much resistance that the closing mechanism actually began to strain. CPU-wise T-888s are also more advanced.
I'd rank the T-850 as slighty better then a T-888, I mean a T-850 survived everything a TX done to it & still managed to defeat the TX. I'll agree on Trip8 having a more advanced CPU.
Was the dynamite/C4 blast point blank or was it a distance away?