UKBT: Kaijunator vs Wisper15

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

UKBT: Kaijunator vs Wisper15

Post by Kaijunator »

Arena: San Diego
Kaijunator: Godzilla (2014) and Gomora (Ultra Galaxy)
vs
Wisper15: GMK Godzilla and Leatherback
I deploy my entire team.
The EMP can't affect any kaiju.
If Wisper doesn't reply in a day, his entire team is deployed and voting begins.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Re: UKBT: Kaijunator vs Wisper15

Post by wisper15 »

All mah teem!
TK's resident Taurean

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Voting can begin!
Kaijunator
Leatherback gets shredded. I don't think GMK Goji will be able to handle both G'14 and UG Gommy. Forgot this, but Gomora is in Reyionx Burst Mode.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

Kaijunator wrote:Voting can begin!
Kaijunator
Leatherback gets shredded. I don't think GMK Goji will be able to handle both G'14 and UG Gommy. Forgot this, but Gomora is in Reyionx Burst Mode.
Well, I think Leatherback can at least hold G14 off for a bit, but as you said before Leatherback will be torn apart.

GMK could take both of them on one on one, but two on one he'll have a great deal of trouble. Not impossible, but not likely.
TK's resident Taurean

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Wisper15 wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:Voting can begin!
Kaijunator
Well, I think Leatherback can at least hold G14 off for a bit, but as you said before Leatherback will be torn apart.

GMK could take both of them on one on one, but two on one he'll have a great deal of trouble. Not impossible, but not likely.
G'14 will do the same thing he did with the female. Stop Leatherback with one hand and shred him. With Burst Gomora and G'14, I think GMK will lose after after a while.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

True about GMK, but Godzilla will not just stop Leatherback his one hand; Leatherback is rather strong; he could possibly give G14 trouble. And if he does, the WHOLE match changes. Sure, he won't win, but G14 will be tired, or at least worn down enough for GMK to have a chance. He's fought in the same odds before.

This is assuming GMK doesn't take out Gomora first. Or if GMK won't be the one fighting G14 in the first place.
TK's resident Taurean

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Leatherback is a Pacific Rim kaiju, and those are pretty weak compared to Toho, Legendary, and Ultra kaiju. Since it's accepted that the female MUTO is at least 85,000 tons, Leatherback won't be heavier than that, so it'll be the same as the female- stopped with one hand, kicking around, and then stomping on Leatherback. Which would leave GMK alone with a Burst mode Gomora and G'14. Then GMK loses after a while.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

wisper15
Xilien Halfling

Post by wisper15 »

Wait, why am I arguing? What do I care of this tourney? The final thing is ridiculous, so...

Eh, vote Kaijunator. I see the fact of GMK being able to easily handle G14 a moot point, seeing how you only focus on Leatherback's weakness, not bothering to think GMK can handle either of your kaiju by himself. Leatherback is more of a distraction, but this is just a cycle to repeat itself indefinitely. No point in continuing this.
TK's resident Taurean

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

I say that GMK will be able to take on either one of my team alone, but both Gomora and Godzilla? No, he'll lose. It did take his own atomic ray being thrown back at him to even hurt him, and all that was just a little scar. It took a DO-3 drill from inside to injure him.

By the way, I'm not arguing anymore, Wisper.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!