Captain America and his Howling Commandos vs. The Incredible Hulk!

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Captain America and his Howling Commandos vs. The Incredible Hulk!

Post by HillyHulk »

Black Widow, Captain America (Steve Rogers, "Endgame"), Hawkeye, and Winter Soldier vs. Hulk ("The Avengers")

Links to bios:
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... lack_Widow
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... eve_Rogers
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... ?so=search
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... ?so=search
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... er_Soldier

Rule:
Steve Rogers has Mjolnir.

Black Widow's weapons: Black Widow's Bite, Black Widow's Batons, and Walther PPK

Winter Soldier Weapons (other than his arm, the original arm): Gerber Mark II Combat Knife. SIG-Sauer P220ST, and M249 SAW Paratrooper

Verdict:
They all are significantly faster than Hulk as well as having weapons that can throw him off (the tasers in Black Widow's Bite and explosive arrows for examples). Captain America is the one who really will need to be wary off thanks to the addition of Mjolnir. Hulk only needs a single punch against either Black Widow of Hawkeye to kill them. Winter Soldier is in for a world of pain if Hulk manages to catch that arm too. I'd say Captain America has the key to their victory and if the team can throw Hulk enough to get hard enough hits, they'll win.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Captain America and his Howling Commandos vs. The Incredible Hulk!

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think after a very long and brutal combat, Cap and his team can eventually wear down and beat Banner. Though casualties definitely might be in order before they do, because this is the same Hulk that beat up Thor despite getting smacked around by Mjolnir multiple times. They'll need to play their cards right if they wanna beat him here, because one mistake might cost them everything.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Is this Hawkeye as of his show? Because if so, he can more or less solo this with a Pym Particle arrow. Shrink Hulk down to the size of a cockroach, and suddenly he's a lot more manageable. He could still potentially kill Widow or Hawkeye if he got a hold of them, but someone is likely to crush him first. If he doesn't just give up, that is; Ragnarok and Infinity War showed that he doesn't handle humiliation well.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:47 pm Is this Hawkeye as of his show? Because if so, he can more or less solo this with a Pym Particle arrow. Shrink Hulk down to the size of a cockroach, and suddenly he's a lot more manageable. He could still potentially kill Widow or Hawkeye if he got a hold of them, but someone is likely to crush him first.
If anything, shrinking him would be a detriment. Harder to hit, and Hulk can jump very well.
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Voyager wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:18 pm If anything, shrinking him would be a detriment. Harder to hit, and Hulk can jump very well.
But you don't have to hit him nearly as many times. One good smack from Mjolnir would probably smash him. Anyway, these are all very fast, precise fighters that are better equipped than the average person to swat a big.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:40 pm
Voyager wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:18 pm If anything, shrinking him would be a detriment. Harder to hit, and Hulk can jump very well.
But you don't have to hit him nearly as many times. One good smack from Mjolnir would probably smash him. Anyway, these are all very fast, precise fighters that are better equipped than the average person to swat a big.
Don't Pym Particles mean he gains all his normal strength but is at a really small size? Like Antman retains a strength level he has as a normal human at normal human size but he is the size of an ant, iirc. Which would kinda mean that Hulk would tear through them with even more ease than he would when he is at normal size.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."