Barugon vs. Maga-Basser

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Barugon vs. Maga-Basser

Post by HillyHulk »

Barugon vs. Maga-Basser

Links to bios:
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Barugon
https://ultra.fandom.com/wiki/Basser

Verdict:
Maga-Basser is technically more mobile though Barugon should be able to catch up to him thanks to his jumping ability. Hand to hand combat should go to Basser since he can just smack him around with a single wing. His Shockwave alongside it should outright nullify the frost breath. Barugon does have the rainbow death ray to shoot him out of the sky potentially, especially with how it's fired. This should be tough, but Maga-Basser should have this battle.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Barugon vs. Maga-Basser

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Yeah, Barugon is... VERY fragile, and Maga-Basser is likely going to easily put him down once he closes the distance.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Didn’t this Maga-Basser character go toe-to-toe with some seriously tough Ultras?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:04 pm Didn’t this Maga-Basser character go toe-to-toe with some seriously tough Ultras?
Maga Basser’s kind of pathetic when it comes to Ultra Kaiju.
For Emperor and Empire!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Oh, now this is the type of Ultra kaiju matches I want to see more of!

Barugon's best hope is his ice mist taking out MB fast. However, due to MB's initial tornado onslaughts upon its arrival, I feel that's going to be enough to wound Barugon a bit. Up close, MB will shred Barugon, but that ice mist is insanely fast acting. Leaning MB, but can see Barugon taking a win also.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?