Superman (DCEU) vs King Ghidorah (MV) and Rodan (MV)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Superman (DCEU) vs King Ghidorah (MV) and Rodan (MV)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Superman (DCEU) VS. King Ghidorah (MV) and Rodan (MV)

Arena: Boston

Rules: Sizes unchanged (duh).
MoS and BvS feats for Superman.

Verdict: I am unsure. Superman is going to be hardpressed to deal lasting damage to either Titan, but they will also struggle to do much to him. I think I am leaning the Titan duo here just due to them being more likely to win the war of attrition, and because they can deal significant damage with a lucky shot (Superman is very durable, but I do not see him handling well a triple Gravity Beam if it tags him).
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Re: Superman (DCEU) vs King Ghidorah (MV) and Rodan (MV)

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Superman honestly doesn't have impressive firepower. Sure his punches are strong, but his heat vision doesn't really impress me. That said, Rodan will be brought down. Superman has what it takes to do so, eventually. It's King Ghidorah he should be worried about, as if he supercharges, Superman is going to hurt. He almost died to a nuke, he's not going to like the wing lightning when it connects. He does have enough speed to avoid most of the damage, and enough durability to take a few hits, but he's going down eventually after a long battle.
Ultraman Dyna wrote: “Nobody knows your future. Do you know why? That's because the future is for you to make”
Kenzaki Kazuma wrote: "I will fight fate...and win."

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Superman is powerful sure, but I don’t think he’s going to be able to take out two Titans. He’s got the strength, speed, and flight capabilities to keep up with and beat down on them, but he’s going to get significantly weaker each time he gets close to them for one reason. Titans are naturally Radioactive, and tend to be able to absorb radiation with ease. That Radiation is going to weaken Superman slowly over time, and if he can’t beat the two giant monsters within that timeframe, he’s going down fast.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

All Supes has to do is beam down Rodan so Rodan accepts him as the new boss, then the two of them blitz down Ghidorah :P

In all seriousness, Supes can only do so much here against both Rodan and Ghidorah, both whom are going to be gunning for him. He's the faster flier compared to the two, and he can eventually put down Rodan with enough luck, but I just don't see him having the firepower to handle Ghidorah before he either gets eaten up or cooked by some Gravity Bolts.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!