Uber Jason vs Chet and Grid

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Uber Jason vs Chet and Grid

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Uber Jason vs Predalien and Grid

Arena: The Sulaco

Rules: Standard

Verdict: Leaning Uber Jason here, I think he’s gonna rip them apart and carve them to bits with his machete, he should be durable enough to withstand the acid and whatever the two can throw at him with their claws and tails. They don’t get stomped, especially Chet given how she was able to toss Wolf around with ease, but I don’t see them winning.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Uber Jason vs Chet and Grid

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The PredAlien might have had a chance here had she not been an incompetent assbucket who makes countless mistakes and miscalculations throughout the entire movie.

Grid, on the other hand, might actually have a chance here, since he at least had a decent degree of cunning and intelligence that lent him the outcome of killing two young blood Predators.

Perhaps the PredAlien can provide support while Grid plays the role of main heavy hitter, and they may be able to win this bout.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I don't remember Jason ever being subjected to acidic substances, plus he has plenty of flesh still visible for the acid to burn through. One strike from the machete may kill Chet or Grid, but then it's rendered useless and he'll be forced into hand to hand where the Xenos will have a huge advantage given their resistance to blunt force trauma.

Honestly I can't see Uber Jason winning.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

Jason gets melted by acid blood. Simple as.
Resized Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Uber Jason slaughters, he survived the vacuum of space and survived rentey canoncially in the comics and novels.
Aliens can't do shit.

RIP Evan.