A really bad Spinosaurus vs the absolute worst Spinosaurus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

A really bad Spinosaurus vs the absolute worst Spinosaurus

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Really Bad Spinosaurus

VS

Absolute Worst Spinosaurus

Battleground: Isla Sorna.

Verdict: I have to abstain here. The JP3 Spinosaurus was exaggerated as hell, but the one in Resurrected was so overhyped up the ass its absurd... ... ...but at the same time, the JP3 Spino could win if she knocked her opponent off her feet and broke her back.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: A really bad Spinosaurus vs the absolute worst Spinosaurus

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Giving this to JP, mostly for combat style. The MR Spino is a formidable fighter, but is paradoxically strong enough to kill a Cacharadontosaurus with one blow; but weak enough to be overpowered by a pack of Rugops. Granted, JP has some low showings of her own, but still. At some point or another, she's gonna get her jaws around MR's neck, and from there it's over.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: A really bad Spinosaurus vs the absolute worst Spinosaurus

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

JP. She may get surprised easily in combat but when she has an opening, she'll take it. Even if the MR Spino gets a good hit, we can't ignore her durability: taking a rex bite to the neck and a plane to the sail far outclasses Mr. "Oops! I twipped. Guess I'll die!"

RIP Evan.