Showa Godzilla and Heisei Godzilla vs Millennium Godzilla(s)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Showa Godzilla and Heisei Godzilla vs Millennium Godzilla(s)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla (Showa 70s) and Godzilla (Heisei 90s) VS Godzilla (G2K), Godzilla (GvM), Godzilla (GMK), Godzilla (Kiryu Saga), and Godzilla (FW)

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: Heisei Scaling

Verdict: Leaning Showa and Heisei. The former manhandles any of them other than FW in melee, while the latter can absolutely handle everything the five can throw at him and keep going. Showa’s not the only one who outclasses them in melee, if any of the Millennium Godzillas other than FW try to engage Heisei in melee they are just gonna either get strangled or ragdolled and bashed against the ground like a toy. G2000’s beam could kill Showa if it connects, but if it hits Heisei he can live and probably get much stronger off it (it’ll still hurt like hell tho). Lord help the Millenniums if Heisei absorbs enough radiation to start spewing Red Spiral Rays.

If Showa got hit with the more potent beams the Millenniums are packing right out the gate, they could overcome Heisei eventually, but it’s more likely for Showa to rush in and start kicking ass while Heisei beam spams like mad and draws their attention.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Showa Godzilla and Heisei Godzilla vs Millennium Godzilla(s)

Post by Giratina93 »

I'm actually leaning the Millenium Godzilla team here, and that purely because numbers. Showa Godzilla can handle one, maybe two Godzillas at the same time, but which two he's busy trying to beat down is going to determine things. keeping FW busy would be one of his best options, but if G2K's not stuck dealing with Showa, those charged atomic breath are going to HURT, and even if Showa tries to pummel him down, there's still G2k's own nuclear pulse. SOS Goji's own freakish strength will make trying to fight him up close a dangerous prospect even if Showa completely outclasses him in skill, and even an insta-charge shot would send Heisei or Showa flying head over heels. GxM Godzilla has decent up close fighting skills, stupidly good regen and a very hot, fiery beam, and given how Showa Godzilla reacted to Megalon's napalm blasts, I get the feeling GxM Godzilla's beam would likewise leave him reeling or trying to find a way around that beam. FW will almost certainly be fighting up close and personal against Showa, and while GMK Godzilla is the weak link here, even giving him a chance to charge up his beam would be damning if GMK's able to unleash a truly powerful charge. Heisei's a tank, but even he can only withstand so much damage before he finally succumbs, as seen in his fight against Mothra and Battra, or against Spacegodzilla the first time. Heisei can't keep everyone else off of Showa's back, and once Showa gets blasted hard enough by either G2K, SOS or GxM, it's going to leave Heisei by himself against the remaining Millenium Godzillas, and he'll eventually go down.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

The Millennium Godzilla have the best chance to win here. 2000's Godzilla energy attacks are highly destructive and having the rather strong melee skills to hold Showa at bay are strong factors. Showa might be strong and skilled but he's going to get overwhelmed by the numbers despite having weak links. Those weak links will still be rather tough obstacles to get around thanks to both of their durability making them sponges. Both of them will give them a tough fight especially when the Red Spiral Ray's come into play, but they won't be able to go the distance with this competition.

Zasraniec
Monarch Researcher

Post by Zasraniec »

Well... GMK and Kiryu Godzilla will be almost a joke but the other three Godzillas are pretty powerful. Now Godzilla has had his beam reflected before with the fire mirror and it never induced spiral ray but that could be because he wasn't supercharged nor given Rodan's gift yet. So I guess it's a flip of a coin on whether the other beams let Godzilla use spiral ray. If they do then Heisei/Showa team win. However if not team Millennium. Just because of the numbers.

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

Final Wars carries the whole millennium team. Would kill Heiseis so fast it isn't even funny.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

TheRealSpinoRex wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:50 pm Final Wars carries the whole millennium team. Would kill Heiseis so fast it isn't even funny.
I know I shouldn’t, but I’m gonna ask anyways. Could you elaborate on how Final Wars beats Heisei? I’m curious on your thought process on this battle.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Nagoda wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:53 pm
TheRealSpinoRex wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:50 pm Final Wars carries the whole millennium team. Would kill Heiseis so fast it isn't even funny.
I know I shouldn’t, but I’m gonna ask anyways. Could you elaborate on how Final Wars beats Heisei? I’m curious on your thought process on this battle.
Heisei has the upper hand in his beam, but him and Heisei are the same height, so there's no advantage in terms of size for either. FW is much more agile, so could dodge Heisei's beam shots with minimal error. Final Wars can canonically throw a 100,000 ton monster (Keizer) around like a ragdoll, so he would have no trouble manhandling Heisei. Final Wars also appears to have an incredibly strong beam (though not as powerful as Heisei's red spiral ray)

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

TheRealSpinoRex wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:21 pm
Heisei has the upper hand in his beam, but him and Heisei are the same height, so there's no advantage in terms of size for either. FW is much more agile, so could dodge Heisei's beam shots with minimal error. Final Wars can canonically throw a 100,000 ton monster (Keizer) around like a ragdoll, so he would have no trouble manhandling Heisei. Final Wars also appears to have an incredibly strong beam (though not as powerful as Heisei's red spiral ray)
Ah yes, the impressive feat of lifting and tossing around a 100,000 ton Keizer Ghidorah in final wars compared to the lifting and tossing of the 150,000 ton Mechagodzilla.
_______

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Nagoda wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:35 pm
Ah yes, the impressive feat of lifting and tossing around a 100,000 ton Keizer Ghidorah in final wars compared to the lifting and tossing of the 150,000 ton Mechagodzilla.
Heisei is slow af, won't be able to grab him
FW can just run to the back and get a hold on his tail

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Plus Showa being able to lift, throw and ragdoll monsters well above his weight (King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Hedorah, Gigan, Terror Beasts, Megalon, etc).
For Emperor and Empire!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

TheRealSpinoRex wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:37 pm
The problem with that, is that FW Godzilla never attacks from behind his enemies, and even then, Heisei can turn. FW Godzilla always charges headfirst into battle against enemies. Doing so against Heisei means giving Heisei the chance to grab him, or blast him with an atomic ray.
_______

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

TheRealSpinoRex wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:37 pm
You’re greatly overestimating FW and underestimating Heisei. The latter can turn on a dime.

Also, are we really just forgetting Showa? He outclasses FW in every way except beams, so FW is screwed against both of them.
For Emperor and Empire!