Wakanda Vs APEX & Monarch

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Wakanda Vs APEX & Monarch

Post by Gojira1604 »

Wakanda: https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Wakanda
Vs
APEX: https://godzilla.fandom.com/wiki/Apex_Cybernetics
Monarch: https://godzilla.fandom.com/wiki/Monarch

Rules: Monarch & APEX get all their weapons & bases from the Monsterverse.The monarch bases are Titan free btw. So no help from Godzilla or Kong(or strife from them either). Only APEX keeps their Mechagodzilla & skullcrawlers. Monarch & APEX have the aid of the world's energy grid but not the militaries of the world beyond what we saw in the movies. They have the Argo, drones, the nuke, the Orca, boats, etc. Not to mention HEAVs & access to the Hollow Earth. Wakanda has its warriors including Tchalla the Black Panther. & Another thing, APEX knows their mecha can go beserk.
Team Monsterverse starts by knowing where Wakanda is & Wakanda knows APEX is in Hong Kong & Pensacola.
Verdict: Wakanda wins with their superior ability to infiltrate, not to mention better means of production for their weapons. Better materials & machinery. More competent people. The only way Team Monsterverse could win I think is with a nuclear strike. Mechagodzilla would be forced to walk towards Africa & I can bet Wakanda's fleet of ships would be waiting for him along the way. That's if APEX even decides to use their mecha.

Spuro
Keizer

Re: Wakanda Vs APEX & Monarch

Post by Spuro »

What’s Wakanda supposed to do to counter Mechagodzilla? They had trouble fending off Thanos’s rank and file space orcs.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

So as soon as Mechagodzilla can get through and break down the barrier around Wakanda, they are probably going to launch the Oxygen Destroyer at them. Apex helped to build and supply material for the Oxygen Destroyer for the military.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Black Panther and the Dora infiltrate APEX HQ and take out Mechagodzilla's control systems, removing him from the picture. Wakanda can most likely defend itself against the rest, although it will be a close battle and the country will suffer significant damage and casualties.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

In theory, can't Black Panther just climb onto/inside of MechaGodzilla and start tearing stuff up? MG has a lot of gaps that a human can easily fit through. His Vibranium suit could probably withstand the heat/radiation of MG's internals while he breaks important stuff.
JAGzilla wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:36 am Black Panther and the Dora infiltrate APEX HQ and take out Mechagodzilla's control systems, removing him from the picture. Wakanda can most likely defend itself against the rest, although it will be a close battle and the country will suffer significant damage and casualties.
MG can function without the control systems as seen in the movie when the console is damaged by alcohol. I think at that point Ghidorah was 100% in control and didn't require a satellite connection anymore.
Last edited by Breakdown on Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Breakdown wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:14 am MG can function without the control systems as seen in the movie when the console is damaged by alcohol. I think at that point Ghidorah was 100% in control and didn't require a satellite connection anymore.
At which point he most likely slaughters most of Monarch and APEX himself, and is probably destroyed by the world's militaries long before he bothers attacking Wakanda. The Wakandans pretty much just sit back and watch.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio