Smol Bird Battle

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Smol Bird Battle

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Rei's Litra
Height: 15 meters
Weight: 10,000 metric tons
Powers/Weapons: Flight, Citronella Acid, Fire Attack, Fire Litra Transformation, Fire Strike

vs

Giant Condor
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/giant_condor.htm

Arena: Monsterland

Rules:
Giant Condor is scaled to 10k metric tons.
Giant Condor has feats from both Ebirah, Horror of the Deep, and feats from the Giant Eagle in All Monsters Attack.

Tell me if this is one-sided, done before, or somehow somewhat breaks the rules, if it isn't, well, enjoy.

Verdict:
Litra probably wins, superior air speed and mobility combined with her fireballs probably gives her the win. But this battle is only asking to provide info for how powerful Litra really is, since most of what I've heard is that she is fodder.

Gojira2001
GPN Volunteer

Re: Smol Bird Battle

Post by Gojira2001 »

Hey, try not to post more than one match everyday, it clogs up the forum.

I’m leaning Litra, mainly because of her speed and her ranged fire ball attacks that were able to kill Frogos.

Kaijuking101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Kaijuking101 »

Gojira2001 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:51 pm Hey, try not to post more than one match everyday, it clogs up the forum.

I’m leaning Litra, mainly because of her speed and her ranged fire ball attacks that were able to kill Frogos.
Alright, I'll keep that in mind.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Litra demolishes, her ranged attacks will be brutal on the Giant Condor and she’s displayed miles better agility and combat competency than him.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.