Godzilla (MV) vs Superman (DCEU)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Arena: Metropolis (DCEU)

Rules: GvK Godzilla, will become Burning in 15 minutes
MoS and BvS Superman

Verdict: I think Superman wins, though it won’t be an easy fight. Godzilla’s atomic ray and any lucky physical strikes he can land will be rough on Superman, and unless Superman is smart enough to go for vitals quickly, even he would be hard pressed to get through Godzilla’s hide. If Godzilla goes to Burning, I’m not really sure how that will go for Superman.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Godzilla (MV) vs Superman (DCEU)

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

I'm going to assume this is unscaled, because otherwise Supes just flicks Godzilla and sends him flying very, VERY far away.

Godzilla will be hard pressed to land a proper hit on Supes, while Supes can easily punch and batter Godzilla around... but unless he decided to fly on down and fry his brain or something, I don't see Supes actually being able to KILL Godzilla before Burning happens, and once it happens, DCCU Supes won't be enjoying life. He got knocked out cold by a nuke explosion in space, and struggled against Zodd and Doomsday, both whom are far less powerful overall than Godzilla. Once those pulses begin flaring out, Supes is gonna get cooked.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla (MV) vs Superman (DCEU)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Had this been any other incarnation of Godzilla sans KiryuGoji, I would’ve automatically voted Godzilla due to the presence of a healing factor—something MonsterVerse Godzilla dangerously lacks. That said, while Legendary’s Godzilla is a rough brawler, Superman’s punches and lasers are gonna be real painful on his ass—and those wounds aren’t gonna regenerate. They’re there to stay.

However, from what I’m aware, Superman doesn’t do well with high levels of radiation—which means he’s gonna have to be just as careful of Godzilla’s atomic breath as G will his laser vision.

If Godzilla goes burning, however, I can see Godzilla possibly pulling off a win, but as it stands I find myself abstaining.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image