Shin Godzilla vs Godzilla Ultima

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Shin Godzilla vs Godzilla Ultima

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

This was inevitable.

Shin Godzilla VS Godzilla Ultima

Arena: Tokyo

Rules: Ultima has grown to 100+ meters.
Shin as he is during the Yashiori Operation.

Verdict: I find myself leaning towards Ultima. His beam is around the same level of power as Shin’s, at least. And as well, his is much larger, so it would deal far more damage to a target when it connects. If Ultima chooses to close the distance and engage in melee, Shin’s getting bashed to the ground and hit with a beam to the head that will likely take a chunk off. There is also the threat of Shin running out of energy. Shin could deal large amounts of damage to Ultima with his assault, but, given how damn hard to put down the rest of the Archetype monsters were (Salunga getting iron-maidened twice and shrugging it off, Anguirus requiring a point-blank shot with an explosive harpoon to the skull after he survived one to the chest, the Kumongas surviving getting sliced in half) I’m willing to make the assumption that actually killing Ultima requires doing a shitload of damage to him beyond what would kill a normal being, and more than what Shin can do with Ultima firing back in return.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Re: Shin Godzilla vs Godzilla Ultima

Post by Jermobooka »

Yeah, Ultima takes this.

He’s pretty much a more mobile, phycially “experienced”, less energy dependent Shin with a larger beam to boot.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Shin Godzilla vs Godzilla Ultima

Post by ShinGojira14 »

This is right around damn near impossible for me to determine. :lol:

Both of them have healing factors. Both of them have the best of the best of the best (sir, with honors!) atomic rays. Both of them have unique aspects that make them most catastrophic threats amongst the Godzilla incarnation library. Shin Godzilla has more versatile use of his beams while Singular Point Godzilla can blow up the f**king universe give it enough time.

In the short term, it depends on who’s Greedo and who’s Han Solo (hashtag Han Shot First) in this situation; if either one of them lets loose their atomic rays before the other, the fight’s over.

In the long term, Shin Godzilla would likely win this because of his capacity to evolve to match whatever he’s fighting, but from what I can assume that isn’t allowed here.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image