The Jurassic Park/World Series

For the discussion of non-Toho monster media, tokusatsu franchises, and also for mixed discussion of Toho and non-Toho kaiju media.
Shoopwoop17
Interpol Agent

Re: The Jurassic Park Series (1-6)

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

gottatalktothefake wrote:Did any of you guys see the
Spoiler:
Alan/Ellie kiss leak photo? Degler can go suck it!
Spoiler:
I haven't seen it, but if it is true I hope it is done respectfully. Honestly it would be rather tragic to hear that Ellie's wedding failed so she went back to her ex, with whom she broke up for undisclosed reasons. In all honestly? I hope Degler passed away so that Ellie could mourn him before getting together with Alan. That feels like the most respectful way to do it.

Sorry if that got a little heavy, just trying to figure out a way for them to be back together without it just being fan service.
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Shoopwoop17 wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I haven't seen it, but if it is true I hope it is done respectfully. Honestly it would be rather tragic to hear that Ellie's wedding failed so she went back to her ex, with whom she broke up for undisclosed reasons. In all honestly? I hope Degler passed away so that Ellie could mourn him before getting together with Alan. That feels like the most respectful way to do it.

Sorry if that got a little heavy, just trying to figure out a way for them to be back together without it just being fan service.
Spoiler:
It's definitely real, look at the 6th photo. https://jurassicvault.com/thumbnails.ph ... cmZIwzakLg
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Shoopwoop17
Interpol Agent

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

gottatalktothefake wrote:
Shoopwoop17 wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It's definitely real, look at the 6th photo. https://jurassicvault.com/thumbnails.ph ... cmZIwzakLg
Alright, well, my other point still stands, it should be done respectfully. I hate retcons that serve no other purpose than to be for fan service.
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

Look what I found doing a cleanup of my house! :D Remember this little sucker?

Last edited by Dino-Mario on Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Sam Neil has revealed in an interview
Spoiler:
Giganotosaurus

is one of the new creatures in Dominon. This is backed up by it being one of the species for Mattel's 2021 toy line.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:36 am Sam Neil has revealed in an interview
Spoiler:
Giganotosaurus

is one of the new creatures in Dominon. This is backed up by it being one of the species for Mattel's 2021 toy line.
HOLY POOP I AM SO HYPED NOW

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

That... is something. Wow. That could be cool as all hell, but I'm going to assume that its role will be small, probably just a cameo or something. But if it's not, we have guaranteed butthurt and rage coming, boys! There will be war!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

JAGzilla wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:45 am But if it's not, we have guaranteed butthurt and rage coming, boys! There will be war!
Nah i wouldn't count on that. Only if it kills Rexy for some reason. :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:47 am
JAGzilla wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:45 am But if it's not, we have guaranteed butthurt and rage coming, boys! There will be war!
Rexy killing it probably won't go over well with a lot of people, either.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I'm assuming it's gonna be a antagonist so they can stop having to come up with contrived reasons to have Rexy show up :p

RIP Evan.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Fingers crossed? :P
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Kaiju-King42 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:05 pm
Fingers crossed? :P
That depends on the execution of such a fight. For JP3, the rex only showed up to die at the hands of the Spino. If both the spoiler entry and Rexy give plenty of screentime to do their own stuff and later on a fight breaks out between them, then there shouldn't be as much outrage. Plus, we all know Rexy is getting up there in age and is an old grannie by Rex standards. We've already seen her get mangled by the Indominus and only surviving because of Blue's interference. Her losing a fight isn't entirely out of the scope of question.
Spoiler:

Just so long as the fight isn't this, we shouldn't be getting a wave of butthurt.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

I only hope I didn't wait all this time to finally get
Spoiler:
Giganoto
on screen, only to have it sacrificed on the Rexy Fan alter to make the vocal minority still whining 19 years after JP3 feel vindicated.
Last edited by Desghidorah on Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Desghidorah wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:06 pm I only hope I didn't wait all this time to finally get
Spoiler:
Giganoto
on screen, only to have it sacrificed on the Rexy Fan alter to make the vocal minority still whining 19 years after JP3 feel vindicated.
Let's hope not. If anything, I want it to make a pretty big impact before being killed, maybe even causing fatal wounds. After all, this IS supposed to be the final entry of the series and she's basically at the end of her time.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

If Rexy at her age after what she has been threw was to fight the
Spoiler:
Giga
after they both have been set well in the story I would be upset but it wouldn't be a rage upset because my character lose it would be a wow the old girl went down fighting and finally met her match.

Like Logan against X-24,
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

I was hoping for spino to come back but holy crap
your source of self destruction

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Here's hoping not relegated to cameo

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

If what Alan Grant says is true, there's
Spoiler:
a massive animatronic of the thing
so that leads me to believe it won't be regulated to a cameo. Poor use of resources.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Spoiler:
If it's the main antagonist of the film, that would be a much, much welcome change. Very sick of the Frankenstein dinosaur villains in these films.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Oh dear god. Is this actually a good idea?
Spoiler:
Do they REALLY need to start yet again spark up another T-Rex vs. Spino. Are they seriously trying to stir up the T-Rex fanboys again?

The last thing we need is another pointless war from the fanboys from something that happened 20 years ago...>.>
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.