Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER Thread

For the discussion of non-Toho monster media, tokusatsu franchises, and also for mixed discussion of Toho and non-Toho kaiju media.
gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Re: Jurassic World Dominion SPOILER Thread

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:08 am This is the first time i'm hearing that apparently there's supposed to be another dinosaur involved in the T-Rex/Giga fight. NGL, feels kinda sucky that Rexy has to get help AGAIN in order to take down another dinosaur.

Also, no Spinosaurus :(
I mean, it’s the only one that predicted things like the locust swarm. The only other leak that was close said that dilophosaurus wasn’t in the film, so we can discount that one.

I’m just glad that one that said they are phasing out the old ingen dinosaurs and that Hammond was actually bad is fake.

Added in 2 hours 55 minutes 10 seconds:
Also more evidence just dropped

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... t_720p.mp4
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Lmao universal did a copyright strike on the leak, it’s real
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Leaked sets are reporting the largest LEGO set features both Therizinosaurus and Giganotosaurus.

Seems we know who's helping Rexy beat her old foe......

RIP Evan.

Kaijucifer
G-Grasper

Post by Kaijucifer »

Disappointed that we wont ever see the JP3 style Spino again (i refuse to count that half assed insert in CC S4).
"The day of the Crystal King will arrive like a hunter in the night. The King has been burdened by the sins of many...and the greatest of sinners deny his love."
DISCLAIMER: I am neurodivergent (high functioning autism). What I say may not be meant in the negative way it may seem to neurotypicals.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Kaijucifer wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:57 pm Disappointed that we wont ever see the JP3 style Spino again (i refuse to count that half assed insert in CC S4).
Well, never say never.. although i don't think there was much room for it when there was already the Giganotosaurus around anyway.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I heard it mentioned in intial leaks......

Though that one also said no Dilo so things either changed or that was wrong

RIP Evan.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

New info:

Leaker is back and answering questions. They admitted they suck at dinosaur names, but said they remembered that Theri is the third party in the final battle. And that Giga is the only death in the fight.

Kaijucifer
G-Grasper

Post by Kaijucifer »

gottatalktothefake wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:35 pm
Gotta say, I am excited after seeing the two trailers. GIga looks awesome.
"The day of the Crystal King will arrive like a hunter in the night. The King has been burdened by the sins of many...and the greatest of sinners deny his love."
DISCLAIMER: I am neurodivergent (high functioning autism). What I say may not be meant in the negative way it may seem to neurotypicals.

Kaijucifer
G-Grasper

Post by Kaijucifer »

I am no longer excited. Idk how they managed to fuck this up, but they did.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Going to have to obey this one more time but oh boy, first time I've watched a JP movie and wasn't raving. I was entertained while watching but with the first 5 I can go back and watch just a scene and be happy or watch the film anytime. None of that in this one.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

We're getting another TV series apparently.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:16 pm We're getting another TV series apparently.
Would it be possible to ask for a source?
Twelfth Brother, Jedi Killer
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
KinoKaiser wrote:Is the Brazil market big or something?
Definitely, there's like a Brazilian moviegoers there
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Dun dun
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

*Giant BARAGONBREH comes out of the woods and roars*

*A bunch of Goji89s run across the screen in packs" :lol:
Go faster! *Baragonbreh in mirror is closer than he appears*
*Baragonbreh sneaks up on 3 unsuspecting New TK user raptors and just mauls them before disappearing*

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Jurassic YouTuber Swrve. Supposedly a casting call has already gone out. You can look him up he's been posting on Twitter and YouTube all day.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

Interesting, surprised that there hasn’t been an official announcement from Universal. If true, anyway.
Last edited by Gojira2K on Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twelfth Brother, Jedi Killer
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
KinoKaiser wrote:Is the Brazil market big or something?
Definitely, there's like a Brazilian moviegoers there
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Dun dun
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

*Giant BARAGONBREH comes out of the woods and roars*

*A bunch of Goji89s run across the screen in packs" :lol:
Go faster! *Baragonbreh in mirror is closer than he appears*
*Baragonbreh sneaks up on 3 unsuspecting New TK user raptors and just mauls them before disappearing*

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Sounds like another CGI animated series. Swrve seems to be a pretty popular and reliable Jurassic YouTuber. Doesn't sound like the kind of guy to just start spreading rumors.

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

There’s something that’s been bugging me…
Spoiler:
If Maisey was confirmed to be clone AFTER Hammond passes… what caused him and Lockwood to fallout?
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

TyrantGojira wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:06 pm There’s something that’s been bugging me…
Spoiler:
If Maisey was confirmed to be clone AFTER Hammond passes… what caused him and Lockwood to fallout?
Lockwood bringing up the idea I guess. Dominion retconed Maisey's backstroy from my understanding.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Omegamorph
Interpol Agent

Post by Omegamorph »

let's see if the EC can somehow salvage this incredible trainwreck of a script...
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.
miguelnuva wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:47 pm With this being an Oscar for best visual effects you can also joke and say Godzilla really did win the oscar.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Something I haven't seen anyone mention yet: the scene where the CIA agent discusses giving our heroes classified information over his cell phone inside the CIA headquarters and everyone gets away scot free.

What? If there's any situation in the world where your phone call is being monitored, that's it. How does he evade detection? He invites them over for lunch and they have that conversation right outside the building while surrounded by other CIA personnel and probably still being recorded thirty different ways.

That's the level of writing that went into this movie.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

JAGzilla wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:12 am Something I haven't seen anyone mention yet: the scene where the CIA agent discusses giving our heroes classified information over his cell phone inside the CIA headquarters and everyone gets away scot free.

What? If there's any situation in the world where your phone call is being monitored, that's it. How does he evade detection? He invites them over for lunch and they have that conversation right outside the building while surrounded by other CIA personnel and probably still being recorded thirty different ways.

That's the level of writing that went into this movie.
Owen's hand is still 10x worse then the CIA scenario.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image