MyKaiju's Godzilla Magazine Resource!

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

MyKaiju's Godzilla Magazine Resource!

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

MyKaiju.com, created by John Rufflin, has a great resource on some of the older Godzilla magazines and articles!
Simply click on the link and you'll be greeted by a variety of well preserved magazines and English translations of the contents! Lot's of great info to scope through.
It's fantastic!
https://mykaiju.com/school/
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Re: MyKaiju's Godzilla Magazine Resource!

Post by canofhumdingers »

I was just coming here to post this! Just discovered the “Godzilla School” this afternoon and its INCREDIBLE! High resolution scans of Japanese books and magazines with complete translations of every bit of text on every page! I can’t imagine how much work went into this but I am thoroughly enjoying it!! Thanks to anyone and everyone who worked on putting this together!

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Re: MyKaiju's Godzilla Magazine Resource!

Post by GigaBowserG »

Being able to preview pages in these books/magazines is great. But some of the translations are a little rough, and a handful of pages have text that are not fully transcribed. Still, I think the "Definitive Edition Godzilla Introduction" is my favorite of the bunch.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock