Everyone's Retirement Matches Speculation

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Everyone's Retirement Matches Speculation

Post by Gojira1604 »

Let's assume at some point every Kaiju in KWC retires, including characters that probably never will like Godzilla(Heisei), Anguirus (Showa) & Godzilla(Legendary). What would be the most appropriate final match to feature each individual fighter? Here's some I came up with:
For Anguirus(Showa): Angurius (Showa) & Godzilla (Showa) Vs Gigan (Showa) & Mechagodzilla (Showa).

For Anguirus (2001) : Angurius (2001) Vs Varan, Baragon (2001) & King Ghidorah (2001) Vs Godzilla (Heisei) (& Angurius Showa?)

For Battra: Battra, Mothra(Preferably a returning Heisei, any but Legendary) & Godzilla(Heisei) Vs Dagarah, Desghidorah & Kumasogami

For Bagan: Bagan & Godzilla(Heisei) Vs Everyone Vs Godzilla (Reiwa) & King Ghidorah (Legendary) Vs Mothra & Battra

For Bemular: Bemular Vs Ultraman, Red King(or Angurius) & Gomora Vs Godzilla (Legendary) & Behemoth

For Behemoth: Behemoth Vs Godzilla (Legendary) & Mothra (Legendary) Vs Kong (Legendary) Vs King Ghidorah (Legendary) & Bemular Vs Mechagodzilla (Legendary)

Balzardan Vs Everyone

& For Biollante: Biollante Vs Godzilla (Heisei) (Vs) Spacegodzilla, Gyaos, Krystalak, Obsidius & Orga Vs Hedorah, Dagarah & Destoroyah Vs Gororin Vs Godzilla (Legendary)
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Everyone's Retirement Matches Speculation

Post by Gigantis »

I'mma leave this here for the higher ups to see: if for some undgodly reason Heisei Godzilla ever retires.. if his final match isn't a battle royale between him and every other Godzilla related character (including clones and the Godzilla who retired him to start with) i will riot.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

There will eventually be a day the KWC stops. No more new matches, no more submissions, nothing. I hope it doesn’t come for a very long time, but it will happen one day, no matter what. My ideal scenario for this would be whoever is head at the time foreseeing this and retiring everyone. Give the KWC a planned, dignified closing over how long this would take for everyone’s last matches to get out. I would just hope everyone’s last matches are good ones that show the character(s) and everything they can do well.

As for the last to be retired? Heisei Godzilla as one of them, obviously. Whether it would be him going against MV Godzilla or Gamera again, a different Godzilla, Kong, whatever, I dunno. Maybe the KWC’s finale will be another VS Everyone, knocking out half the roster or so in one fell swoop.

I do think Destoroyah and Iris should fight each other again for either’s finale if the day ever comes.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Gigantis wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:26 pm I'mma leave this here for the higher ups to see: if for some undgodly reason Heisei Godzilla ever retires.. if his final match isn't a battle royale between him and every other Godzilla related character (including clones and the Godzilla who retired him to start with) i will riot.
I'm a sucker for many Kaiju in one match so I'd like for his final match: Godzilla (Heisei) (Vs?) Godzilla Junior & Rodan (Heisei) (Vs) Super Mechagodzilla, Mecha King Ghidorah, Gamera, Ultraman, Mothra, Battra, Kong, Godzilla(Legendary) & Bagan Vs Spacegodzilla, Destoroyah & Hedorah
Vs Dogora Vs Grand King Ghidorah
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

If Zilla were to ever get the boot, his final match should either be against Cybergodzilla as Godzilla the Series Zilla or against Kamakuras or Skullcrawler as the '98 Zilla.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:58 am If Zilla were to ever get the boot, his final match should either be against Cybergodzilla as Godzilla the Series Zilla or against Kamakuras or Skullcrawler as the '98 Zilla.
Zilla's definitely one I hope never goes away but if he did: Zilla & Cyber-Godzilla Vs C-Rex, King Cobra, King Kong & Godzilla Junior Vs Godzilla MV & Zone Fighter. At the end they all draw & become friends :)

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Shin vs Ultima. With that match having Terrestris attack Shingawa-Kun until Shin comes back wanting revenge and the two get into a battle for the ages
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Spoiler:
Ah sheeeesh, Shin's going away? By boi. Gonna have to remove him from my story now. :lol: I mean, when exactly is he going away to be replaced by Ultima? Do we have a date on that happening? Is it soon or after Shin's gotten enough matches?

Anyways, I kinda liked the idea of Godzilla(Reiwa) Vs Everyone. Or even him fighting alongside the other Godzillas .

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Gojira1604 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:36 pm
Spoiler:
Ah sheeeesh, Shin's going away? By boi. Gonna have to remove him from my story now. :lol: I mean, when exactly is he going away to be replaced by Ultima? Do we have a date on that happening? Is it soon or after Shin's gotten enough matches?

Anyways, I kinda liked the idea of Godzilla(Reiwa) Vs Everyone. Or even him fighting alongside the other Godzillas .
If I remember correctly, they didn't give a concrete number, but they said they had quite a few Shin matches lined up for uploads.
Spoiler:
I wonder if they'll have somebody write Shin v Ultima for his retirement match.