KWC Dibs topic!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: KWC Dibs topic!

Post by GmkGoji »

Call dibs on Godzilla (Reiwa) vs King Ceaser vs Gorosaurus vs Rodan (Legendary) vs Angurius (Showa)
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GmkGoji wrote:Call dibs on Godzilla (Reiwa) vs King Ceaser vs Gorosaurus vs Rodan (Legendary) vs Angurius (Showa)
Spoiler:
Time for Godzilla to ruin everyones day. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:
GmkGoji wrote:Call dibs on Godzilla (Reiwa) vs King Ceaser vs Gorosaurus vs Rodan (Legendary) vs Angurius (Showa)
Spoiler:
Time for Godzilla to ruin everyones day. :lol:
Spoiler:
Ah yes. :P
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

With the recent announcement regarding MV Kong matches, dibs off Kong (Monsterverse) vs Megalon vs Gyaos vs Skullcrawler.

Dibs on Anguirus (2001) and Rodan (Legendary) vs Dagarha
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Ironcarnage101
GPN Volunteer

Post by Ironcarnage101 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:With the recent announcement regarding MV Kong matches, dibs off Kong (Monsterverse) vs Megalon vs Gyaos vs Skullcrawler.

Dibs on Anguirus (2001) and Rodan (Legendary) vs Dagarha
Wait, MV Kong was confirmed for The K.W.C?!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ironcarnage101 wrote: Wait, MV Kong was confirmed for The K.W.C?!
Yes. However, don’t write anything with him yet, because they’re not accepting matches until after GvK releases.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

S77
Ronin

Post by S77 »

I want to write a King Ghidorah battle royale in the near future, so dibs on that I guess...

Added in 4 minutes 12 seconds:
kaijufanforever wrote:
S77 wrote:
Ironcarnage101 wrote:I got dibs on Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary)
Counting on you buddy. I hope you do it justice, Ghidorah is one of my favourite monsters :)
Well, if you love Ghidorah, then I hope you like the GKG vs Everyone match I plan on writing.

I’d love to read it! Funny thing is that I actually submitted a similar battle to the KWC a while back, (With Keizer Ghidorah in GKG’s place) but it didn’t get accepted...

Anyways, good luck on your task! Writing ________ vs everyone battles is extremely hard to pull off....

Added in 1 day 6 hours 51 minutes 50 seconds:
S77 wrote:I want to write a King Ghidorah battle royale in the near future, so dibs on that I guess....
Submitted the King Ghidorah Battle Royale, featuring GKG, Heisei Ghidorah and MonsterVerse Ghidorah.
Last edited by S77 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Oof. Bad luck, I'm afraid. The deadline for Heisei Ghidorah matches passed months ago.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

There's always plan B!
kwce
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Could always change Heisei to Mecha King Ghidorah. Same character, just with futuristic armor and weapons.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

S77 wrote:I want to write a King Ghidorah battle royale in the near future, so dibs on that I guess...

Added in 4 minutes 12 seconds:
kaijufanforever wrote:
S77 wrote:
Counting on you buddy. I hope you do it justice, Ghidorah is one of my favourite monsters :)
Well, if you love Ghidorah, then I hope you like the GKG vs Everyone match I plan on writing.

I’d love to read it! Funny thing is that I actually submitted a similar battle to the KWC a while back, (With Keizer Ghidorah in GKG’s place) but it didn’t get accepted...

Anyways, good luck on your task! Writing ________ vs everyone battles is extremely hard to pull off....

Added in 1 day 6 hours 51 minutes 50 seconds:
S77 wrote:I want to write a King Ghidorah battle royale in the near future, so dibs on that I guess....
Submitted the King Ghidorah Battle Royale, featuring GKG, Heisei Ghidorah and MonsterVerse Ghidorah.
thank you, I'll try my best

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

Since I have complete Kamacuras vs Ebirah days ago, I'm working on my next match

Ganimes vs Kamoebas vs Maguma vs Ebirah (Millennium)
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I call dibs on Anguirus (2001) and Jet Jaguar vs. Godzilla (Reiwa) vs. Trilopod.

S77
Ronin

Post by S77 »

Birdman wrote:Oof. Bad luck, I'm afraid. The deadline for Heisei Ghidorah matches passed months ago.
Yeah I realised, but then I edited the battle. Now it features Mecha King Ghidorah. The good thing is that it doesn't matter much to the battle cuz Heisei Ghidorah had a pretty small role.
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds...

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

With my match completed, I have called dibs on Titanosaurus vs Daghara
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

CommanderBowser wrote:With my match completed, I have called dibs on Titanosaurus vs Daghara
Sea dinosaur vs. sea dragon.

That'll be something. 8-) Much looking forward to.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

So I'm calling off my dibs on Balkzardan, Anguirus (2001) and Mothra (Millennium) vs. Godzilla (Heisei), and instead I am dibbing Monster B-3 vs. Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs. Destoroyah.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote: Monster B-3
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Added in 8 days 2 hours 22 minutes 35 seconds:
I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT!

ARMORED TITAN AND RODAN (Legendary) VS. TRILOPOD IS DONE! AFTER FIVE LONG MONTHS I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*Pant, pant*..I'm alright..okay, dibs on Godzilla (Heisei) and Kaishin Muba vs. Dagahra! But i'm taking a break because i really need it. :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Birdman wrote: Monster B-3
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Added in 8 days 2 hours 22 minutes 35 seconds:
I DID IT! I FINALLY DID IT!

ARMORED TITAN AND RODAN (Legendary) VS. TRILOPOD IS DONE! AFTER FIVE LONG MONTHS I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*Pant, pant*..I'm alright..okay, dibs on Godzilla (Heisei) and Kaishin Muba vs. Dagahra! But i'm taking a break because i really need it. :lol:
Congratulations, person-I-don't-know!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

HillyHulk wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote: Congratulations, person-I-don't-know!
B-But we've been on the same board for three years now...i feel betrayed. :(

jk.
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.