Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:35 pm Godzilla (Reiwa) & Mothra Leo vs. Gigan (Millennium) & Monster X
Plot: Sort of sequel to Match 273. After vanquishing its greatest foe with the help of an unexpected ally, Mothra Leo enjoys a period of peace. That is, till the Xiliens come and bring their two most dangerous monsters to try and claim the earthlings as their cattle. Mothra Leo goes to combat the pair but proves it difficult to defeat both powerful invaders. Thankfully, its newfound friend arrives as Shin Godzilla makes land eager to help the creature that helped give it a new lease on life in a battle for the very earth's fate.
Do we even have enough time to start making another match with Shin at this point?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

godjacob wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:35 pm Godzilla (Reiwa) & Mothra Leo vs. Gigan (Millennium) & Monster X
Plot: Sort of sequel to Match 273. After vanquishing its greatest foe with the help of an unexpected ally, Mothra Leo enjoys a period of peace. That is, till the Xiliens come and bring their two most dangerous monsters to try and claim the earthlings as their cattle. Mothra Leo goes to combat the pair but proves it difficult to defeat both powerful invaders. Thankfully, its newfound friend arrives as Shin Godzilla makes land eager to help the creature that helped give it a new lease on life in a battle for the very earth's fate.
Shin Matches are no longer optional for the KWC.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Logan268
G-Grasper

Post by Logan268 »

Shin Godzilla's no longer in K.W.C, This can happen in the K.W.C.E however.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Well that's a shame lol

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

godjacob wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:57 pm Well that's a shame lol
Indeed.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Destoroyah vs Monster X vs Dogora vs Gyaos vs Mechagodzilla (MV) vs Mechani-Kong vs Goliath vs Gabara vs MUTO vs Skullcrawler

My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Utsuno Ikusagami
Plot: The invasive Space Titan King Ghidorah makes landfall on an unsuspecting and unprepared populace as with malicious glee it begins to lay waste to all around it. With its Titan rival nowhere to stop it, Ghidroah seems free to cause as much destruction and death as it pleases but hope as it turns out when divine intervention in the form of the godly defender Utsuno Ikusagami arrives to confront the One Who is Many. King Ghidorah is far from detoured seeing just another creature it can happily make submit to its will as Utsuno is determined to rid all worlds of this menace once and for all.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Gamera and Anguirus (2001) vs. EVA-01, EVA-02, and EVA-00

Location: Tokyo-III, can eventually spill into Geofront if you want it to.

Plot: Kaiju are things that have almost been lost to time. Humanity faces new problems ever since the Third Impact, the world coming to a near end. Angels run rampant, and the Evangelion units are there only hope.. Or are they?

Suddenly, two of the planet's former guardians come to save their world once more. An ancient turtle of fire, and a ferocious saurian of ice. Gamera and Anguirus are forced to fight off NERV and their Evangelion Units in what Gendo tells Shinji, Asuka and Rei might be a battle that has the world hanging in the balance even more than any Angel. However, the goal of the monsters isn't to kill anyone associated with NERV at all. Rather, to save them from a worse threat: the idea of Instrumentality...

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

Shin isn't in KWC? When did this happen?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Ultragodzillafan wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:50 am Shin isn't in KWC? When did this happen?
He's being retired in place of Ultima.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:59 am
Ultragodzillafan wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:50 am Shin isn't in KWC? When did this happen?
Which I am still bitter about.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:57 am
Kinda crazy he could have stayed if Greyshot wasn't so strict about his evolution abilities. :lol:

Still bitter that I wasn't allowed to have Shin fly.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:03 am
godjacob wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:57 am

Kinda crazy he could have stayed if Greyshot wasn't so strict about his evolution abilities. :lol:

Still bitter that I wasn't allowed to have Shin fly.
That reasoning is still stupid. Creative liberties are taken all the time with KWC Kaiju. Shin more than anyone deserved the same leniency.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Orochi vs. Black Moth

I don't really have a plot, I just think it would be neat to see a K.W.C version of what would happen if the Hydra fought the Nemean Lion lol

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Gigantis wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:58 am Orochi vs. Black Moth

I don't really have a plot, I just think it would be neat to see a K.W.C version of what would happen if the Hydra fought the Nemean Lion lol
Nice.

But wouldn't Black Moth be more the Chimera? A fusion of multiple animals with a lion's body?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:48 am

Nice.

But wouldn't Black Moth be more the Chimera? A fusion of multiple animals with a lion's body?
I mean, she's only really part lion, part condor, not really a massive amalgamation of monsters. Could see her being described as such though.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Nice.

Actually, the Chimera was a fire-breathing monster with the head of a lion, the body of a goat, and the tail of a dragon.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

mikelcho wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:14 pm

Nice.

Actually, the Chimera was a fire-breathing monster with the head of a lion, the body of a goat, and the tail of a dragon.
Semantics lol.

Destoroyah vs. Godzilla Ultima.

Don't have a plot, but if any match was gonna have an apocalyptic feel this would be it lol. Can even have Godzilla cycle through his forms as he evolves and Destoroyah do the same as the tension and destruction ramps up.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Godzilla(Showa), Anguirus(Showa), Mothra(Millennium), King Kong, Megalon, Titanosaurus, and Kumonga vs Super Mechagodzilla, MOGUERA, and Super X-III
Plot: Mankind has become sick and tired of kaiju attacks, and so has constructed mechanical monsters of their own, intended to wipe out all the kaiju on the planet. MOGUERA and the Super X-III are frighteningly effective at killing monsters, so much so that all the remaining kaiju have banded together to fight back, former alliances and rivalries be damned. As the machines descend upon Monster Island, the strongest monsters make a final stand. Unknown to them however, humanity has built one final machine. One that dwarfs the other two in effectiveness. One in the image of the King of the Monsters himself.

Axor vs Gabara
Plot: A newly discovered kaiju is brought to Monsterland, and Gabara takes it upon himself to haze the newbie. Unfortunately for him, this 'newbie' is in no mood to be bullied after losing his home and worshippers.

Rathalos vs Rayquaza
Plot: After an incident with an Ultra Wormhole shoots the Sky-High Pokémon from his home in Hoenn to an unknown land, Rayquaza is looking for a new place to rest when he's not in the stratosphere. He decides on a massive tower, one that reminds him of his own Sky Pillar. The monster who already lives there is none too keen on letting this green interloper take his home, however, even if it is an elder dragon level foe.

Ultragodzillafan
Samurai

Post by Ultragodzillafan »

Godzilla(Hesei) vs Mechagodzilla(Monsterverse) vs SpaceGodzilla