Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

A Titan Shifter bonding with Gamera and fighting alongside him.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Jet Jaguar pilots a mecha kaiju again.

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Orochi needs to be awesome. Please check today's update to see what I mean. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:Orochi needs to be awesome. Please check today's update to see what I mean. ;)
Just read. Lord, how many beams does one dragon need?!

Also, i need to do something with those severed fragments..

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Gigantis wrote:
KaijuX wrote:Orochi needs to be awesome. Please check today's update to see what I mean. ;)
Just read. Lord, how many beams does one dragon need?!

Also, i need to do something with those severed fragments..
Greyshot and I went over that and how far we can take it. Orochi is a very unorthodox version of what's basically the "animated severed tissue" dealio and, theoretically, be taken in a million directions. However, we don't want to be *overly* assumptive, so we do have ground rules set. It's just waiting for the concept art to show before we can properly explain what we're talking about, which is why I haven't said anything yet for those curious.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

soulgodzilla wrote:This. (Gory image)

https://mobile.twitter.com/snailshoes/s ... 6609357825
just when I got used to Shin...

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I probably would do that, if his cutaway didn’t look like a vase. Probably will at some point tear him apart like that.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

kaijufanforever wrote:

just when I got used to Shin...
Let the monstrosity imagery haunt you :twisted:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Monster X performs a diving punch on a opponent while he's still floating.

SpaceGodzilla kills a kaiju by stabbing them in the brain with one of his crystals.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

C-Rex doing a kiss of death with its Tar, suffocating the monster.
_______

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

This isn't anything for a match, but

This thing kinda needs an update soon. I think some of the monsters just look plain weird next to each other because of the different ways the images look (glowy Sanda doesn't look good next to the grey-ish looking Titanosaurus, not to mention Gaira and Zilla look like they were covered in piss showers) but it's also already kinda outdated in representing the roster and that's gonna get worse the more and more we march on. Heisei Mothra's on it but she's getting retired soon, along with a monster who already has a pretty good chance of getting retired (Black Moth) and i think if you make it a bit more spacey we could make room for more representation of all the franchises in the K.W.C (The Titans, Bagorah, Gryphon, Kong, [another issue i have. Every one of the big four kaiju is here except him?] literally any other MV rep besides Legendary Godzilla)
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Gigantis wrote:Monster X performs a diving punch on a opponent while he's still floating.
You know, I'm surprised no one has used his gravity manipulation ability to boost his attacks. Like, imagine him amplifying his own mass to deliver a stronger punch or kick. That or make himself so heavy that a monster flying toward him gets stopped in his tracks.
Gigantis wrote:This isn't anything for a match, but

This thing kinda needs an update soon. I think some of the monsters just look plain weird next to each other because of the different ways the images look (glowy Sanda doesn't look good next to the grey-ish looking Titanosaurus, not to mention Gaira and Zilla look like they were covered in piss showers) but it's also already kinda outdated in representing the roster and that's gonna get worse the more and more we march on. Heisei Mothra's on it but she's getting retired soon, along with a monster who already has a pretty good chance of getting retired (Black Moth) and i think if you make it a bit more spacey we could make room for more representation of all the franchises in the K.W.C (The Titans, Bagorah, Gryphon, Kong, [another issue i have. Every one of the big four kaiju is here except him?] literally any other MV rep besides Legendary Godzilla)
Something I am looking into. :huge:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

A match featuring the giant mutant animals from Defense Force.

Malic getting his hands on G-Cells and creating his own Biollante.

A war between the Seatopians and the Devonians.

A match taking place during the initial rise of the Gyaos that led to Atlantis’ downfall.

A proper Godzilla and Gamera team-up (we’ve never had a team up of just them, it’s only been in much bigger matches with a lot more going on).

Balkzardan messing with Legendary King Ghidorah’s storm in some way.

Krystalak betraying SpaceGodzilla.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Something that's based on the Wally West vs. Archie Sonic episode of Death Battle. A bunch of time travelling chaos happens (probably thanks to Mecha King Ghidorah or Leo) and either they or a monster who followed them through fight throughout time. It eventually even messes with the multiverse itself, and once the final blow is landed, not only does the monster die, but so does literally every version of them across time and space.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Somehow.

Someway.

The Mothra larva has to do the tail bite on every tailed kaiju in the roster.

Only then will the KWC be truly complete.

RIP Evan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Gigantis wrote:Something that's based on the Wally West vs. Archie Sonic episode of Death Battle. A bunch of time travelling chaos happens (probably thanks to Mecha King Ghidorah or Leo) and either they or a monster who followed them through fight throughout time. It eventually even messes with the multiverse itself, and once the final blow is landed, not only does the monster die, but so does literally every version of them across time and space.
No worries, I got a time/Multiverse traveling series planned out. One that involves the destruction of the Showa and Heisei timelines.
_______

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Giant Doctor Serizawa added to the roster for the 354th KWC match

I, no we all need this
Last edited by ROMG4 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

With Legendary Ghidorah present to act as our “default” Ghidorah, Grand King Ghidorah’s more supernatural elements need to be played up more, to better make the two distinguished. His propensity to steal children away to drain their life, his power to teleport smaller beings away, his ability to literally dominate one’s mind and force them into servitude instead of MV KG’s more fear based method. Don’t just make him Showa Ghidorah but with more powers, make him his own thing so we have reasons to use him and not just MV KG.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:With Legendary Ghidorah present to act as our “default” Ghidorah, Grand King Ghidorah’s more supernatural elements need to be played up more, to better make the two distinguished. His propensity to steal children away to drain their life, his power to teleport smaller beings away, his ability to literally dominate one’s mind and force them into servitude instead of MV KG’s more fear based method. Don’t just make him Showa Ghidorah but with more powers, make him his own thing so we have reasons to use him and not just MV KG.
Perhaps. Though, I would think such a distinction would effectively work if the two featured in a match together. Otherwise, I personally feel that separately they can both still be presented the same way in their respective matches: as two incarnations of the same King of Terror we all know and love, and can both be presented as the "ultimate threat" in whatever matches that has one or the other them as the main villain.

Though I personally do agree that, looking at their characterization presented in the films, Grand King Ghidorah does come off as a LOT more frightening and powerful, but that's just me (also, why is he even referred to as 'Grand King Ghidorah?').
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image