Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Ever think of an idea so outrageously unheard of and amazing that it has to be done? List it here and maybe someone might just utilize it one day for a future match.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Ever think of an idea so outrageously unheard of and amazing that it has to be done? List it here and maybe someone might just utilize it one day for a future match.
Definitely a battle royale of every incarnation of Ghidorah. Showa, Heisei, Grand, Death, Cretaceous, GMK, Kaiser, Legendary, Anime. The universe would have to be the battleground.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

More historic matches.

American frontier
American Revolution
Ancient Greece
Ancient Egypt
Feudal Japan
Golden Age of Piracy
Mesoamerica
Middle Ages
Roman Empire
Spanish colonization of the Americas
Viking Age
World War I & II
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Here are some awesome combo ideas to think about:

Gamera installing Godzilla with mana for Spiral, Mana Atomic Ray to finish off any opponent.

Grand King Ghidorah taking over an Ultra or Zone Fighter's mind while they are human and making them fight for him.

Gamera blocking Destoroyah's laser horn with his mana fist, ripping out the horn and forcing Destoroyah to lean forward before he plunges his hand into Destoroyah's skull.

Random Monster Island monsters accidentally goes critical mass, going on a berserk rampage and attacking everyone else.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Greyshot151 wrote:Gamera blocking Destoroyah's laser horn with his mana fist
Naw man we need Utsuno blocking Destoroyah's horn with his sword. ;)

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Greyshot151 wrote: Gamera blocking Destoroyah's laser horn with his mana fist, ripping out the horn and forcing Destoroyah to lean forward before he plunges his hand into Destoroyah's skull.
I'll take it!
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

King Kong vs Heisei Godzilla, resulting in a Critical Mass Super Godzilla and a Critical Mass Charged Kong battling in a sea of fire.

Everyone vs Everyone Round 2, taking place after Everyone vs Everyone and involving all the kaiju that didn't take part in the first battle.

Heisei Godzilla and Monsterverse Godzilla fighting against everyone of their enemies, including Spacegodzilla, Heisei King Ghidorah, and the MUTOs.

Reenactment of Godzilla in Hell, involving Godzilla being sent to Hell and fighting his way back out against hordes of evil kaiju.

Orga and Trilopod vs Everyone.

Super Godzilla vs Everyone.

Spacegodzilla losing his shoulder crystals and learning how to fight without them.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Saltmons
Samurai

Post by Saltmons »

Ultraman/Ultraseven/Zone Fighter achieving Critical Mass.
I'm a toku fan first and a kaiju fan second.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Zilla vs Fake Godzilla (because meta)

RIP Evan.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

A human sized Jet Jaguar fighting human/alien bad guys
And Jet Jaguar piloting a mech or the Gotengo.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

All-out military conflict between G-Force and any of the alien races... and then you know, add some kaiju I guess...
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

How about just an all out war between human armies? Mechs vs. mechs, masers vs. masers.
Mothra can descend from the heavens at the end and stop the fighting :lol:
#slatternking

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

King Kong Vs. Space Godzilla: Round 2 released at the same time as Godzilla Vs. King Kong

Either as a standard sequel rematch where the two are pit against each. However if we want to be crazy we could make a sequel match where King Kong is joined by an army of 5 other Kongs against Space-Godzilla

They would be the same 62 Kong as has to be. However they would represent the 33, 67, 76, 2005, and 2017 Kongs slots respectively

It wouldn't be too much of a twist since the 67 Kong does exist in the same universe as the 62 Kong due to Gorosaurus being in DAM. Plus the films never say there couldn't be more than one Kong and King Kong Escapes proves that there are more

Or you could make it as the 1,000th match

Which would probably release 50 years from now
Last edited by ROMG4 on Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Black Moth being used as a Gladiator opponent in a colosseum.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
#slatternking

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

KaijuCanuck wrote:All-out military conflict between G-Force and any of the alien races... and then you know, add some kaiju I guess...
For real though, would this be acceptable? I'm actually considering writing it and submitting it now. So long as kaiju are involved, the rules are pretty open right?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

A sequel to #213.

There's lot of potential behind it and my idea is that as it seems Antonio is defeated he manages to contact his allies the M Space Hunter Nebula bringing along Gigan to combat Mothra and Manda, but the worst is to come as unknown to them and their commanders the shobijins and queen of Mu that Antonio had even formed an alliance with the dark guardians Bagan and Battra as well as Kaishin Muba the ancient sea god whom also all hates humanity for the damage they've wrought (The latter due to humanity's continuous pollution to the oceans). To make matters worst the fallen disgraced god Tsukuyomi having heard everything that happened offers his alliance too promising Antonio he'll make the world a better place once the weak mortals he humans as are gone for gods to rule (Unknown to Antonio though that Tsukuyomi is taking this to his advantage and eventually intends to betray him). Luckily for Mothra and Manda their allies comes to their aid in this time of need as humanity's fate lies in their hands from Antonio and his allies.

And so I propose.

Dagahra, Gamera (Heisei), King Caesar (Millennium), King Kong, Manda (Millennium), Mothra (Heisei) and Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Bagan, Battra, Gigan, Kaishin Muba and Orochi (Heisei)

Also a sequel to #238 in which Kaishin Muba awakens in response to Dagahra's reign over the oceans which enrages him and so fights the false god to take back what is his.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Isn’t like to see the alien mind controlled Ghidorah trope turned on its head.

I want Grand King Ghidorah to arrive on Earth, and through mind control, lead an army of Earth monsters to conquer the world, becoming the new “King of the Monsters”.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Gamera vs. Utsuno Ikusagami.

The idea is Gamera finally deeming humanity as a threat and turning dark with the beginning of his attack on humanity noticed by Utsuno who comes to stop him.

What would be great for this match would be some character going for Utsuno having once seen Gamera as one of earth's greatest guardians but now disappointed and upset at him for what he has become and it also pains him that he must be forced to kill him in order to protect the innocent.
Spoiler:
Assuming said writer has Utsuno win. He/She could have it ending after Utsuno kills Gamera he has a moment of silence sad that it came down to this wishing he didn't have to do this.
Added in 1 day 51 minutes 19 seconds:
We need a match where Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Legendary) and Zilla teams up against a powerful kaiju (Bagan, Legion, Orochi, etc.) maybe better yet against a swarm/horde like Kamacruas, Gyaos or Skull Crawler.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saltmons
Samurai

Post by Saltmons »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Gamera vs. Utsuno Ikusagami.

The idea is Gamera finally deeming humanity as a threat and turning dark with the beginning of his attack on humanity noticed by Utsuno who comes to stop him.

What would be great for this match would be some character going for Utsuno having once seen Gamera as one of earth's greatest guardians but now disappointed and upset at him for what he has become and it also pains him that he must be forced to kill him in order to protect the innocent.
Spoiler:
Assuming said writer has Utsuno win. He/She could have it ending after Utsuno kills Gamera he has a moment of silence sad that it came down to this wishing he didn't have to do this.
Added in 1 day 51 minutes 19 seconds:
We need a match where Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Legendary) and Zilla teams up against a powerful kaiju (Bagan, Legion, Orochi, etc.) maybe better yet against a swarm/horde like Kamacruas, Gyaos or Skull Crawler.
(immediately starts writing it and has Utsuno lose)
I'm a toku fan first and a kaiju fan second.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

A match that points out the fact that Kumasogami being in Hell makes no fucking sense.

Seriously, am I the only one who gets confused as hell (ha) when that happens? He's a Japanese monster god, not a demon, why do people keep doing that?

I understand from a story point of view, if you set it in Hell, but not namedropping Hell in random matches with him.

RIP Evan.