Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Keizer Ghidorah full-speed galloping towards a target, cackling to the heavens the whole while.

Ozaki controlling a kaiju with M-Base to aid the Gotengo in battle against a kaiju without M-Base.

Biollante taking root in a jungle and gradually turning the place into a death trap filled with man-eating plants and acid spewing flowers everywhere.

SpaceGodzilla coating an asteroid with crystals and making it his floating fortress through the cosmos.

A fight on any of these exoplanets. https://www.boredpanda.com/strangest-we ... ets-space/

Destoroyah in its final form dissolving parts of its body to reform as Aggregates to surprise attack the enemy (think Destoroyah loses an arm, but then later on it changes into an Aggregate and leaps onto the enemy’s back).
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Another thing that has less to do with matches, but i remember KaijuX saying that retired monsters would have their own little page at some point on the Roster Statistics page and.. yeah we could really need that. :lol: We already have seven retirees, adding the one's about to me retired (Frankenstein, C-Rex and Showa Baragon) that's gonna make ten, not even adding in however many will be retired in the future.

One that actually has to do with a match though, all five Godzilla's together teaming up.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

We need something similar to the ongoing series we got on the written matches. It honestly would be better for the narrative since a lot of those matches would be better animated anyway. It'd give someone like myself something to see instead of something scroll through to get to the bad *bleep* fights.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:18 pm One that actually has to do with a match though, all five Godzilla's together teaming up.
Yes, absolutely. If they could be written to show all their distinct personalities and using their more unique techniques, that'd be incredibly fun. I was immediately reminded of this particular TK comic when Showa Godzilla was inducted into the KWC.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

A match written entirely in the perspective of a live news broadcast by Godzilla Watch Network Reporter Connie Matsu.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Mecha King Ghidorah charging up Toho Kong using the Machine Hand. This could be intentional, and done to help against a greater threat like Bagan or Destroyah, or it could be on accident and lead to MKG getting trashed by an amped and angry Kong.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:32 pm Mecha King Ghidorah charging up Toho Kong using the Machine Hand. This could be intentional, and done to help against a greater threat like Bagan or Destroyah, or it could be on accident and lead to MKG getting trashed by an amped and angry Kong.
Here’s an idea going with this, Mecha King Ghidorah transporting Kong with the Machine Hand to the fight and giving him a boost before dropping him onto the opponent.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Nagoda wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:40 pm
CommanderPhoenix wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:32 pm Mecha King Ghidorah charging up Toho Kong using the Machine Hand. This could be intentional, and done to help against a greater threat like Bagan or Destroyah, or it could be on accident and lead to MKG getting trashed by an amped and angry Kong.
Here’s an idea going with this, Mecha King Ghidorah transporting Kong with the Machine Hand to the fight and giving him a boost before dropping him onto the opponent.
Ooh, that's a great idea. I might just write this one myself.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Orga and Trilopod both gaining DNA from 1954 Godzilla's bones so it's effectively G'54 vs himself.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

A match series where every Godzilla ends up in their other universe with the associate shenanigans. Shin in the Showa verse, Heisei in the Monsterverse, etc

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-A kaiju falling into a tunnel that leads into the Hollow Earth, only to continue on falling into another tunnel that brings them to the opposite side of the world.
-A Gorosaurus vs Kiryu match with the exact same relationship dynamics as Goro Majima and Kazuma Kiryu from the Yakuza games.
Spoiler:
-MV Mechagodzilla viciously assaulting MV Ghidorah's middle head for bullying him as the left head, while the right head watches on in bewilderment and the left head just stares with a blank expression.
-Showa Godzilla or another kaiju just torching the entirety of the Matango island to destroy everything.
-MV Godzilla helping Shin by staying near him and absorbing the latter's excess radiation until Shin's no longer suffering and evolves into a form that is comparatively more 'normal' and is more similar to the other Godzillas.
-A kaiju running at full speed, only to slip on Gezora and go flying away.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:22 pm -A kaiju running at full speed, only to slip on Gezora and go flying away.
Damn! Even in the KWC, it seems Gezora is destined for godhood!
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:22 pm -A Gorosaurus vs Kiryu match with the exact same relationship dynamics as Goro Majima and Kazuma Kiryu from the Yakuza games.
-A kaiju running at full speed, only to slip on Gezora and go flying away.
Whose to say the two aren’t Intrinsically linked together? Now we need a Gorosaurus Everywhere quest line, and it has to have the line “Kiryu-Chan!” At least once in the match.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Spoiler:

- Kiryu (rebuilt with Dagon's skeleton) and Mechagodzilla (MV) get into the same grudge match as the past with their new mechanical bodies.

- Kong comes out of the Hollow Earth into the arctic ala a Yeti

- Godzilla (Legendary) faces another guardian who finds him out of control for the events of GvK, either to humble him or give him an excuse to fight.

- a match that explores what happened in the 3 years after KOTM before the Titans went dormant again before two years passed and GvK happened.
- Godzilla (Showa) ends a match with an enemy kaiju by soundly beating it, offering it a hand up, and then bringing it to live on Monster Island.

- Minilla and Godzilla Junior form a friendship while their dads team up against a greater foe and then arrive to aid them. (potentially also can do this with the Zilla babies? Also, I'd love a Kamata Kun but idk if the rules can bend like that)

RIP Evan.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Perhaps a match where King Kong (Showa) winds up in the hollow earth as a result of his island being destroyed (Whether by sinking or volcanic activity).

Added in 48 minutes 13 seconds:
Also a match where King Kong (Showa) is put onto Monster Island to live on after Faro Island is destroyed (Again whether sinking or volcanic activity).
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:33 am Perhaps a match where King Kong (Showa) winds up in the hollow earth as a result of his island being destroyed (Whether by sinking or volcanic activity).

Also a match where King Kong (Showa) is put onto Monster Island to live on after Faro Island is destroyed (Again whether sinking or volcanic activity).
Spoiler:
I like imagining the scene of Legendary Kong going into the big temple place in the Hollow Earth but Showa Kong is just sitting on the throne drinking his berry juice :lol:
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GodzillavsZilla wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:39 am
GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:33 am Perhaps a match where King Kong (Showa) winds up in the hollow earth as a result of his island being destroyed (Whether by sinking or volcanic activity).

Spoiler:
I like imagining the scene of Legendary Kong going into the big temple place in the Hollow Earth but Showa Kong is just sitting on the throne drinking his berry juice :lol:
I'm stealing this.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Ha ha can't wait! That would be hilarious and awesome at the same time.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Toho Kong and MonsterVerse Kong need to have a fight (where they're teamed up against someone else) with the Fin Breaker akin to Captain America and Thor's moment with Stormbreaker in Avengers: Endgame, where they're just trading it back and forth between each other.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Unsure whether I shared this on here but perhaps a KWC series where Legendary Mothra raises and takes care of young Legendary Kong.

Idea for the first match would be her against the Skullcrawlers, shortly taking place after Kong's parents were killed and with Skull Island too dangerous for young Kong to survive, Mothra sensed his need of help and came to protect him.