Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

- Showa Godzilla is on the ropes in a match on Monster Island, about to be killed by his enemy. Just as the monster is about to lay the killing blow, Minilla begins to distract the kaiju/runs into aid the battle. The enemy kaiju goes to attack Minilla, giving Godzilla the second wind to save his son and win.

- a combat experienced kaiju like MV Ghidorah or Battra is baffled during a fight with EVA Unit-01 when it tries to more or less shank it with the Pallet Knife.

- a match told entirely from the perspective of a now adult saved by Gamera as a child reflecting on the event

- Ultraman reluctantly kills a kaiju and takes it to become a constellation like Gavadon

- a Titan shifter is eaten by a Skullcrawler, Gyaos, or Kamacuras and then implodes out of it to fight the rest of the horde.

- Rathalos wins a match with heavy wounds and roars in celebration...before getting killed by a group of waiting hunters.

RIP Evan.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

I'm stealing that Eva-01 idea for a match I have planned after Salunga vs Eva-01, thank you.

Also that Rathalos idea is both sad, but if I did that, I'd probably make it a cliffhanger of Rathalos now cocky and full of pride, getting ready to cook some hunters.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Because of Evangelion being added, we can now do this, what the KWC has needed for a very long time.

Jet Jaguar with a gun.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:04 pm Because of Evangelion being added, we can now do this, what the KWC has needed for a very long time.

Jet Jaguar with a gun.
I thought SP's Harpoon Gun was good, this is even better.

RIP Evan.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Awakened Eva-01 causes the Third Impact the same time Ultima starts the Cataclysm, causing the two to come into conflict with each other.

Pretty sure I already said this but it's still a really radical idea.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

SoggyNoodles2016

The Angels and Evas reluctantly team up against an invading alien force because it threatens to destroy Lilith which means both sides will lose.

A group of Earth protecting kaiju kill the latest angel....and then attempt to destroy NERV to destroy Adam/Lilith before Third Impact happens.

Ultraman vs Evangelion.

Asuka tries to single handedly fight Godzilla

RIP Evan.

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Godzilla vs Evangelion

Megalon relying less on his lightning beam and more on his drills and napalm bombs.

Legendary Godzilla using his Atomic Breath to make a hole that goes through the Geofront

Showa Godzilla using his Atomic Breath to fly/doing a flying dropkick that is interrupted by a tail slap

Either Kong or King Kong climbing the Burj Khalifa

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

A Kaiju sees an Eva unit fire their gun, then at some part in the fight, they loose it while it still has some rounds. The other Kaiju understands the gist of how to use the thing and comes to the aid of the unit by firing pot shots at their foe.

Rathalos adopting a younger Kaiju and pummeing anyone that tries to harm it cause of his maternal instincts (anyone who has stolen a Rathalos egg while one of the parents is on the map knows exactly how protective they are of their young

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Team-up between Legendary Godzilla, Legendary Kong and Heisei Gamera.

Basically Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman if you get my drift. My idea would be against Destoroyah who I basically see as Doomsday. Legendary Mechagodzilla would be fine as well, notably the match being a alternate continuation to the events of Godzilla vs. Kong in the climax where Gamera shows up to help them both as they struggle with Mechagodzilla.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Rayquaza bullying Balkzardan by removing the storm it needs to fly.
The trio of Anguiruses are baffled by Gororin, because it looks kind of like a rolled up Anguirus.
One of the ape kaiju uses a rifle dropped by an EVA unit, like that one meme about the monkey with a gun.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Oh crap we added Rayquaza. I really did miss a lot lol

Not complaining but what's his Toho connection for those who have too much catching up to do lol

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

godjacob wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:13 pm Oh crap we added Rayquaza. I really did miss a lot lol

Not complaining but what's his Toho connection for those who have too much catching up to do lol
Toho distributes the Pokémon anime films in Japan.
Last edited by CommanderPhoenix on Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

CommanderPhoenix wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:26 am
godjacob wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:13 pm Oh crap we added Rayquaza. I really did miss a lot lol

Toho distributes the Pokémon anime films in Japan.
Huh, the more you know.

Well now we need a scene of Rayquaza fending off an alien invasion. A literal space battle.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Y'know, i feel like someone writing a Bagan vs. Bakan fight is inevitable, but another idea started to hit me recently.. what if we had them work together?

And no, i don't just mean "They see another kaiju that could be a really big threat and they team up", i'm talking more like "What if they've ALWAYS been teaming up, even in ancient times?" If we're gonna go by the fact that Bakan was in himself a really early prototype of Bagan, why not tie that into their story? Acting as two "twins" that were born/created around the same time period, Bagan could act as Bakan's superior "older brother", and would constantly send him out into and around cities. (Pretty much, he acts as the Galactus to Bakan's Silver Surfer) An appearance (though maybe not necessarily an attack.. although maybe he does deliver out a more moderate rampage compared to the MUCH bigger one Bagan's gonna deliver) from Bakan would act as a harbringer from the inevitable appearance from BAGAN, who's the one that finally sends the city to its death sentence.

Maybe Bagan gets sealed away thousands of years ago, but Bakan gets away, lurking in the dark depths of the planet, trying to find out where his "brother" is and bring him back somehow.. and eventually does. Or at least, gets another order from him to attack the living world again. And then, once an enemy monster seems to have Bakan at the ropes, the God of Darkness finally comes out of hiding.
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:05 pm Y'know, i feel like someone writing a Bagan vs. Bakan fight is inevitable, but another idea started to hit me recently.. what if we had them work together?
That's a match I would write!
Last edited by Logan268 on Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Showa MG kills the Tohoverse.
For Emperor and Empire!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

A swarm of Gyaos start devouring Salunga alive...and it does jack crap

Throw in another fighter and have them look in horror at the sight of the mutilated baboon just strolling up to them ready to throw hands like the Black Night from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Naturally we need Ultima vs. Utsuno. Specifically the blood red city in ruins from this hellish monster, only for the atmosphere to illuminate with the divine arrival of the champion of light.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:04 pm Because of Evangelion being added, we can now do this, what the KWC has needed for a very long time.

Jet Jaguar with a gun.
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I guess that's all there is to be said.
Last edited by mikelcho on Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

A concept that i want to get around to (or.. try to get around to anyways lol) but definitely not against the concept of someone else trying: the next vs. Everyone match being something along the lines of "Monster A vs. Monster B vs. Everyone", where two monsters (or more, just not enough to say that it's pretty much "Everyone vs. Everyone: Round 2") constantly try to get past a massive hoard of other monsters in order to get to each other. I dunno, it just sounds really entertaining. :pelops2:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!