If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by KaijuX »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:38 am Millennium Anguirus hybrid
Millennium Kumonga hybrid
For clarity; we mostly do hybrids based more on resources and/or how interchangeable they are. King Caesar, Ebirah, Manda, and Kamacuras all proved too difficult finding good images and required merging with their Showa counterparts (with the exception of Kamacuras, they could basically be written the same). Gigan was a unique case given past circumstances (that is, Match 9 depicted Gigan as Showa, even under the Millennium label), though we justified through the use of ROE's upgrade as seen within the comic. Anguirus and Kumonga do no suffer this issue; plenty of resources for Showa Anguirus and Showa Kumonga for banner usage.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Is Deathla possibly an option?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

KaijuX wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:09 pm
FatBaconUnicorn wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:38 am Millennium Anguirus hybrid
Millennium Kumonga hybrid
For clarity; we mostly do hybrids based more on resources and/or how interchangeable they are. King Caesar, Ebirah, Manda, and Kamacuras all proved too difficult finding good images and required merging with their Showa counterparts (with the exception of Kamacuras, they could basically be written the same). Gigan was a unique case given past circumstances (that is, Match 9 depicted Gigan as Showa, even under the Millennium label), though we justified through the use of ROE's upgrade as seen within the comic. Anguirus and Kumonga do no suffer this issue; plenty of resources for Showa Anguirus and Showa Kumonga for banner usage.
I'd also argue the opposite: it'd be harder to find resources for the Millennium Anguirus and Kumonga then for Showa.

In general, I think we have enough hybrids for now.

RIP Evan.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

KaijuX wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:09 pm
True, true

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Axor (The Godzilla Power Hour): quite honestly i'd be fine if he turns out to be the only GPH monster that gets in because he's honestly the most famous out of all of them (thanks to Vhrano's) video, and already has a model for usage.

Neronga (Shin Ultraman): yeah i know the film isn't out yet, but Neronga in general has the potential to be one of the most diverse characters in the entire roster because there's so much potential with him. I'd say Gabora could also show up but if he doesn't get any new unique abilites he should be left out because how he is in the original show isn't really the best new combatant you could ask for.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Gonna officially do it now.

Warbat
Jet Jaguar (Singular Point)
Rodan (Singular Point)
Anguirus (Singular Point)
Manda (Singular Point)

Godzilla Ultima and
Spoiler:
Mechagodzilla (Monsterverse
as maybes based on what they can actually do. Since Ultima seems very Shin, maybe fuse him to make one Reiwa?

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:19 am Gonna officially do it now.

Warbat
Jet Jaguar (Singular Point)
Rodan (Singular Point)
Anguirus (Singular Point)
Manda (Singular Point)

Godzilla Ultima and
Spoiler:
Mechagodzilla (Monsterverse
as maybes based on what they can actually do. Since Ultima seems very Shin, maybe fuse him to make one Reiwa?
Warbat probably ain’t happening, sorry. The four SP kaiju is gonna depend on what they do, but I have a feeling that at least JJ and Anguirus have a good shot. Godzilla Ultima is not getting fused with Shin unless the series somehow reveals they’re connected lol, and the chances of Shin getting retired for anybody is zero to none.
Spoiler:
Legendary Mechagodzilla is absolutely getting added no matter what, literally the only question is if we’ll be able to have four Mechagodzillas or if Heisei MG is going to the big repair station in the sky. I personally think we can have four MGs, but we’ll just have to see what’s up.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Spoiler:
I've made the case MG (Heisei) shouldn't be in anymore so I see this as an absolute win

I can live with the rest. Just thinking ahead. I'm cool with making the Warbats just an obstacle for Hollow Earth matches (which will be a blast to write)

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Spoiler:
I'd really much prefer if Heisei MG stays; considering we have 5 Godzillas in the roster (Showa being included), I see no reason why Heisei MG should be retired for MV.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

Kiryu2012 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:18 am
Spoiler:
I'd really much prefer if Heisei MG stays; considering we have 5 Godzillas in the roster (Showa being included), I see no reason why Heisei MG should be retired for MV.
Spoiler:
True, we can make it even, 5 for 5

#AddAnimeMechagodzilla

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
Yeah Legendary Mechagodzilla is totally gonna get in at this point. If Heisei Mechagodzilla goes as consequence.. like, who cares? He's a pretty sucky incarnation of MG anyway. :lol:

As for Singular Point, i don't really want Ultima getting in. Only way that's happening now is if Junior ends up being retired, which i still don't want. Although, JJ, Rodan, Anguirus and Titanosaurus? I'll take those guys!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Giant Shockirus.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The rest of the Ultra Brothers (Jack, Ace, Taro and Zoffy).
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:07 pm The rest of the Ultra Brothers (Jack, Ace, Taro and Zoffy).
Ehh i don't feel like we should include all of them. Zoffy doesn't really need to show up, he's a bit too similar to Ultraman himself. (and i'm not just talking about design wise)

Honestly i'm still fine with Ultraman and Seven for now, but if we do add a third Ultra, we should either just pick from Jack, Ace or Taro and stick with three of them (we don't need five Ultra's) or just wait for Shin Ultraman and see what happens.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

We need two Jet Jaguars. The world needs them.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsJason wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:57 pm We need two Jet Jaguars. The world needs them.
To stop what's coming... ... ...

(All the Ultramen)
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

- Ultraman Jack
- Ultraman Ace
- Ultraman Taro
- Neronga
- Gabora
- Diablos
- Gore Magala
- Oodako

Wishful thinking, but will only end with my hopes and dreams getting crushed:

- Beast Titan
- Female Titan
- Jaw Titan
- Cart Titan
- Warhammer Titan
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-Dororin
-Neronga
-Komodithrax
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Warbat (or is it Nozuki?).

Jirass.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Seconding Gore and SP Jet and maybeeee one more SP monster.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61: