The KWC Committee! The First Discord Group!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The KWC Committee! The First Skype Group!

Post by KaijuX »

UltimateDitto wrote:Are KWCE readings going to be a yearly thing?
Once the KWC Readings get back in order, that's the idea. Or at the very least, the Season that's dedicated to the KWCE is going to stay strictly within the year (so how Season 7 covered the KWCEs of 2017, another Season would mostly keep it to 2018, and so on). That said, when we get to them is a different matter. XD
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

In before people post it here. :P

Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Here we finally have August's KWCC. Sorry for the delay on this one, just, uh... The video explains. XD

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Does anybody even use this thread anymore?

KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Sad part is, not really. :lol: Almost forgot to post it here, lmao.

Added in 1 month 3 days 1 minute 3 seconds:
Got to it first! :P

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Hey, maybe posting here helps at least one or two people find the episodes. Who knows?

Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Yeah, uh... It slipped my mind, came back, then slipped again. :lol:

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

New KWCC for the Christmas times! It was... quite the episode.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

The first skype group... More like the new Discord group. :lol: New KWCC, y'all!
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Just in case anyone missed them. Not sure if the first one even really needs to be here, given how it doesn’t have much to do with the KWC, but for the sake of completeness I’ll leave it here.
KWCE Administrator

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^ I'd say 49 deserves to be, but for anyone wanting an early peak at the KWC award winners, 50 does dive into the stats!
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

In before anyone else posts it here! :lol:

Added in 28 days 14 hours 42 minutes 45 seconds:
Back again with this month's KWCC! ;)

Added in 28 days 8 hours 36 minutes 21 seconds:
*plop*

Added in 27 days 17 hours 23 minutes 20 seconds:
Got a new one right here! AND we have an important announcement to make! :)
Last edited by KaijuX on Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

What exactly is wrong with Showa monsters in banners? Why was the idea of making banners with Showa Mothra so terrible? Is it just the fact that she looks like a floppy puppet in most shots, or is there something more to that?
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:What exactly is wrong with Showa monsters in banners? Why was the idea of making banners with Showa Mothra so terrible? Is it just the fact that she looks like a floppy puppet in most shots, or is there something more to that?
Mainly the fact it would be very hard to put Showa Mothra into the banner. The suit, compared to others, doesn't hold up as well.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:What exactly is wrong with Showa monsters in banners? Why was the idea of making banners with Showa Mothra so terrible? Is it just the fact that she looks like a floppy puppet in most shots, or is there something more to that?
Mainly the fact it would be very hard to put Showa Mothra into the banner. The suit, compared to others, doesn't hold up as well.
Does this mean that the Showa Kamacuras, Manda, Ebirah and King Caesar suits don’t hold up as well? Because I’m more then happy to use them instead or both rather then mining more images of the FW counterparts.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I'd be more in favor for Showa designs... But Mothra's in particular doesn't hold up as well for modern sensibilities, sadly. Don't get me wrong, the character of Showa Mothra is absolutely appealing and timeless. But her design has a lot of the same problems as Heisei (though give Showa credit, she wasn't as stiff) if you ask me. Millennium feels a lot more appropriate and can be written in a Showa-esque manner.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:I'd be more in favor for Showa designs... But Mothra's in particular doesn't hold up as well for modern sensibilities, sadly. Don't get me wrong, the character of Showa Mothra is absolutely appealing and timeless. But her design has a lot of the same problems as Heisei (though give Showa credit, she wasn't as stiff) if you ask me. Millennium feels a lot more appropriate and can be written in a Showa-esque manner.
I’d definitely would like to have the option to use either the Showa and Millennium versions of Kamacuras, Ebirah, King Caesar and Manda, since it would be allot easier to make banners.

Added in 21 minutes 18 seconds:
And I’m guessing that were still gonna say no to making GMK Baragon a skin due to the whole Yamato Guardian thing.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:I’d definitely would like to have the option to use either the Showa and Millennium versions of Kamacuras, Ebirah, King Caesar and Manda, since it would be allot easier to make banners.

And I’m guessing that were still gonna say no to making GMK Baragon a skin due to the whole Yamato Guardian thing.
I partially agree; or at least the Showa versions of the aforementioned monsters. Banner making would be a lot easier had some of them been Showa off the bat.

Yeah, pretty much. No skin for that one due to the difference in origin.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:I’d definitely would like to have the option to use either the Showa and Millennium versions of Kamacuras, Ebirah, King Caesar and Manda, since it would be allot easier to make banners.

I partially agree; or at least the Showa versions of the aforementioned monsters. Banner making would be a lot easier had some of them been Showa off the bat.

Yeah, pretty much. No skin for that one due to the difference in origin.
Most definitely.

Alright, was asking.

But would Millennium Anguirus and Kumonga be allowed as alt skins? Or are we gonna do the alt skin thing on only Manda, Kamacuras, Ebirah and King Caesar?
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....