K.W.C. Official Continuity Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Grimlock#1
Monsterland Worker

Re: K.W.C. Official Continuity Thread

Post by Grimlock#1 »

Having read the K.W.C. matches recently over the past few months, this is what I've noticed in terms of continuity among the matches and my best guesses at when they take place in relation to each other, as well as reasons/evidence of them being connected:

Bagan vs. Storyline:
[*] Match 13: Anguirus (Showa) vs. Kumasogami - Was referenced in Match 27, which was referenced in Match 56
[*] Match 27: Battra vs. Kumasogami - Was referenced in Match 56
[*] Match 25: Ultraman and Jet Jaguar vs. Monster X - was referenced in Match 89
[*] Match 32: Jet Jaguar vs. Kamacuras (Millennium) - made reference to Match 25
[*] Match 40: King Caesar (Millennium) vs. Jet Jaguar - made reference to Match 25
[*] Match 50: Monster X vs. Bagan
[*] Match 51: Bagan vs. Everyone - is a continuation of Match 50
[*] Match 56: Bagan vs. Everyone - Fallout - is a continuation of Match 51
[*] Match 79: SpaceGodzilla vs. Grand King Ghidorah - made reference to Match 56
[*] Match 68: Bagan vs. Orochi (Heisei) vs. Utsuno Ikusagami - made reference to the events of Matches 51 and 56's events
[*] Match 108: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Dogora - explains why Godzilla is more hero-like in Match 89
[*] Match 89: Zone Fighter vs. Godzilla (Heisei) and Monster X - makes reference to Matches 51, 56, and 25
[*] Match 125: Grand King Ghidorah vs. Ultraman - makes reference to Match 89
[*] Match 166: Bagan vs. Hedorah (Showa) - made reference to Matches 51 and 56's events, and it mentions that Bagan's fought Gods, which Utsuno Ikusagami is, meaning that it takes place some time after Bagan's battle with Orochi and Ikusagami in Match 68 but before Match 143
[*] Match 143: Destoroyah vs. Bagan - made reference to Match 56, and is a continuation of said match
Note: Even though Match 15 is connected to Match 13, it doesn't tie in or make a solid connection that it also occurs in this continuity since both Desghidorah and Destoroyah appeared in Match 56 and nothing was stated about them knowing each other.

Bagan vs. Storyline (Alternate Continuity):
Note: This is a universe similar to the regular Bagan vs. Storyline universe, but with some subtle variations. Repeat matches from above will not be given a reason/evidence of connection unless there is a change.
[*] Match 13: Anguirus (Showa) vs. Kumasogami
[*] Match 27: Kumasogami vs. Battra
[*] Match 23: Gabara vs. King Kong - was referenced in Match 100
[*] Match 25: Ultraman and Jet Jaguar vs. Monster X
[*] Match 32: Jet Jaguar vs. Kamacuras (Millennium)
[*] Match 50: Monster X vs. Bagan
[*] Match 51: Bagan vs. Everyone
[*] Match 56: Bagan vs. Everyone - Fallout
[*] Match 79: SpaceGodzilla vs. Grand King Ghidorah
[*] Match 108: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Dogora
[*] Match 89: Zone Fighter vs. Godzilla (Heisei) and Monster X
[*] Match 125: Grand King Ghidorah vs. Ultraman
[*] Match 166: Bagan vs. Hedorah (Showa)
[*] Match 100: Everyone vs. Everyone - makes reference to Matches 51 and 56
Note: Match 40 doesn't occur in this continuity because King Caesar's alive in Match 100 (Monster X does die several times in this continuity, but there are solid connections made to establish that he came back to life in some unknown way), and it explains why Grand King Ghidorah doesn't take part in Match 100

Gabara Series
[*] Match 23: Gabara vs King Kong
[*] Match 30: Gabara vs. Megalon - makes reference to Match 23
[*] Match 35: Anguirus (Showa) vs. Red King - is referenced in Match 41
[*] Match 41: Gabara vs. Red King - makes reference to Matches 30 and 35
Note: This is just my opinion, but I don't consider Match 132 as being part of this continuity because a sense of de-ja-vu doesn't mean it actually happened, and it even states in the match that Gabara and Megalon have never met before (to Gabara's knowledge).

Godzilla X Hedorah Series
[*] Match 81: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Hedorah (Showa)
[*] Match 121: Kiryu vs. Hedorah (Showa) - makes reference to Match 81

Jet Jaguar Series
[*] Match 25: Ultraman and Jet Jaguar vs. Monster X
[*] Match 32: Jet Jaguar vs. Kamacuras (Millennium) - made reference to Match 25
[*] Match 40: King Caesar (Millennium) vs. Jet Jaguar - made reference to Match 25
[*] Match 89: Zone Fighter vs. Godzilla (Heisei) and Monster X - made reference to Match 25

Kong and Gorosaurus Duology
[*] Match 43: King Kong vs. Gorosaurus, Titanosaurus and Baragon (Showa)
[*] Match 80: Kumasogami vs. King Kong and Gorosaurus - makes reference to Match 43

Anguirus X Kumasogami Series
[*] Match 13: Anguirus (Showa) vs. Kumasogami
[*] Match 15: Legion vs. Destoroyah vs. Desghidorah - makes reference to Match 13
[*] Match 27: Kumasogami vs. Battra - makes reference to Match 13

Monster X V.S.
[*] Match 64: Monster X vs. Gorosaurus
[*] Match 154: Monster X vs. Gabara - makes reference to Match 64 and is a continuation of said match

Monster X V.S. (Alternate Continuity)
[*] Match 64: Monster X vs. Gorosaurus
[*] Match 158: Gorosaurus vs. Varan - makes reference to Match 64

Xilien X Futurian Series
[*] Match 18: Gigan vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei)
[*] Match 129: Gigan vs. Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah - makes reference to Match 18

United Alien Invasion Series
[*] Match 93: Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Gigan vs. Kiryu and Ultraman - fits in nicely and doesn't cause continuity errors in the other stories listed
[*] Match 95: Monster X and Orga vs. Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla Junior and Rodan (Heisei)
[*] Match 136: Krystalak vs. Jet Jaguar - ties in with Match 95's outcome
[*] Match 138: Obsidius vs. Mothra (Heisei) and Battra - references Match 136
[*] Match 132: Gabara vs. Megalon - Round 2 - references Match 95 and is a continuation of said match
[*] Match 140: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Obsidius - references Match 132 and is a continuation of said match

Battle of the Kaiju Franchises Series
[*] Match 14: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera (Heisei)
[*] Match 38: Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Ultraman vs. King Kong vs. Gamera (Heisei) - makes reference to Match 14

Movie Continuation Series
Note: This list only contains the stories that are tied together
[*] Match 4: Gorosaurus vs. Kumonga (Showa)
[*] Match 45: Anguirus (Showa) vs. Baragon (Showa) - references Match 4

[*] Match 18: Gigan vs. King Ghidorah (Heisei)
[*] Match 129: Gigan vs. Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah

[*] Match 102: Orga vs. Mothra (Heisei)
[*] Match 179: Battra and Mothra Leo vs. Orga
"Operator, give me the number for 911!"
Space Hunter M wrote:Ah, you and your corns. Great. When you and the MUTO meet, be sure you tell him all about your corn problems.
"MECHAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Grimlock#1 wrote:Snip
You have way too much skreeonking time on your hands.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

godzillafan1954 wrote:
Grimlock#1 wrote:Snip
You have way too much skreeonking time on your hands.
He read them over the past few months, so most likely he made his list as he read them.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

#99 is a movie continuity to Frankenstein Conquers the World mentioning how Sanda's "father" fought the first Baragon.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I've just now remembered to put this here, but one of the KWCCs revealed that 133 takes place in the same continuity as 150.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Ok. Shreeenok. Just finished updating everything prior. :dizzy:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

I think that I found two connected Matches-Match 4: Gorosaurus vs. Kumonga (Showa) and Match 45: Anguirus (Showa) vs. Baragon (Showa).

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

mikelcho wrote:I think that I found two connected Matches-Match 4: Gorosaurus vs. Kumonga (Showa) and Match 45: Anguirus (Showa) vs. Baragon (Showa).
Can you provide evidence that they are connected. I would GREATLY appreciate it :huge:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:
mikelcho wrote:I think that I found two connected Matches-Match 4: Gorosaurus vs. Kumonga (Showa) and Match 45: Anguirus (Showa) vs. Baragon (Showa).
Can you provide evidence that they are connected. I would GREATLY appreciate it :huge:
Match 45 mentions Gorosaurus getting killed by Kumonga. I've mentioned this before in this thread and I've told you it one time Greyshot :P.

Edit:
Here's the evidence, a quote from match 45:
"The Mothra Larva and Minilla died several months following the final battle with Ghidorah, and Gorosaurus was killed in a battle with Kumonga."
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Okay, now for my next question. Is there any other Matches that are connected with Matches 4 and 45? I'd love to find out if anything happened after that.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

mikelcho wrote:Okay, now for my next question. Is there any other Matches that are connected with Matches 4 and 45? I'd love to find out if anything happened after that.
Not to my knowledge. I'm pretty sure it's just those two in the "Killing King Ghidorah after party" series.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Thanks. That explains a lot.

Added in 21 hours 45 minutes 22 seconds:
Got another question. Does anyone know if there are any sequels to Match 113: King Kong vs. Frankenstein?

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

mikelcho wrote:Thanks. That explains a lot.

Added in 21 hours 45 minutes 22 seconds:
Got another question. Does anyone know if there are any sequels to Match 113: King Kong vs. Frankenstein?
Not to my knowledge (again). That would be a pretty cool match to see a sequel to though.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
On my wall. ;)

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

There is actually if I recall correctly. King King and Frankenstein vs Kamacuras vs Kumonga is the one that if not, is close to it.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

DinoMaster wrote:There is actually if I recall correctly. King King and Frankenstein vs Kamacuras vs Kumonga is the one that if not, is close to it.
They were just written by the same writer but weren't tied.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Commenting here for any necessary updates--which includes adding Match 211 to the Greyshot Series lineup. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

#212 is a movie continuation to Daigoro vs. Goliath mentioning about Goliath's defeat.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Just updated the section and the Movie Cont. series has the most with 23 while the Greyshot series has 15 with 11 actual matches by myself.
—Epsilon

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Greyshot151 wrote:Just updated the section and the Movie Cont. series has the most with 23 while the Greyshot series has 15 with 11 actual matches by myself.
Wait, since when are Battra vs Titanosaurus and Dagarha vs Rodan canon to your series?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Wait, since when are Battra vs Titanosaurus and Dagarha vs Rodan canon to your series?
Probably because he co-write them with me (Why he doesn't have his name as the author alongside mine on #144 is beyond me) and any match by him is set in that continuity even though there's an continuity error considering Dagahra killed Rodan in #161 then again could always write that off as another Rodan species. :lol: :P
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.