Abandoned Matches Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Abandoned Matches Thread

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs Legion: the beginning of a LONG story arc. Basically the only fic I have that's completely written.

Gorosaurus vs Skullcrawler: this is probs gonna happen but my take was unique.

Basically, a lonely Gorosaurus leaves Monster Island to find his own way, looking for others of his kind. He finds the Polar World from The Last Dinosaur after catching the scent of the tyrannosaur but ends up finding it swarming with Skullcrawlers who bored in from the Hollow Earth. After a lot of fighting, Gorosaurus finds the boneyard...and the dead T. rex having been slayed by the swarm long after.

Thus it ends

"Gorosaurus spent many weeks in the Polar World. Hunting the last of the Skullcrawlers and giant survivors of the slaughter, spending every night climbing to the tops of mountain and bellowing for a response, any response. But there was never any, never any scent of a fellow or a returning cry that wasn't an echo.

And so he returned back to the surface and slept on the shore. The monsters of the island tried to see what was wrong but he would only snarl and drive them off.

He knew the truth now.

He was the last. There were no more. He was the last dinosaur."

I also considered a redeeming sequel where he finds the hatchlings from that one novel but still.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread!
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

These two were actually written and sent in a long-ass time ago, but got lost by the verifiers (this was back when there were three verifiers, btw) and I have no issue with that whatsoever because they were bad. These were respectively the second and third matches I ever wrote, and I know they didn’t get rejected because the KWC barely had quality standards in early 2017 when I submitted these, the verifiers just didn’t fucking do anything with them.

Godzilla (Legendary) vs Iris and Gyaos, which was in Dubai and was your typical “MV Godzilla senses an imbalance in nature and goes to fix it” match. All I remember about it was Iris’ intro was him on top of the Burj Khalifa before rocketing down to fight Godzilla, and the match ended with Godzilla torching Iris, walking away, collapsing to the ground out of exhaustion, and then Iris revealing that he had survived by stabbing Godzilla through the gills and draining his energy.

Monster X and Gigan (Millennium) vs Destoroyah, which had Destoroyah just randomly be there in Tokyo during the events of Final Wars to beat Godzilla’s ass before Monster X and Gigan showed up. Then X and Gigan show up, fight, force Destoroyah to break down and then fight off the Aggregates, and then Anguirus, Rodan, King Caesar, and Mothra roll up to fight them mostly off screen and get their asses beat while Destoroyah Juveniles attack the Xilien Mothership and kill the Keizer, bringing the ship down and going back into the Perfect Form, bodying Gigan with no issue, then X turns into Keizer Ghidorah. Keizer and Destoroyah fight, Keizer burns his mouths trying to absorb Des’ energy, and ultimately Keizer carries Destoroyah miles in the air, drops it, then slams into Destoroyah’s chest, shattering it and killing it. Then there was a cliffhanger about Mothra Leo moving towards Tokyo, because I had to end every match with a fucking cliffhanger for some reason.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GodzillaVsZilla lost my Ebruh vs. Gyaos match, but like GvR I'm fine with it since the match probably wasn't that good. Took place in Corpus Cristi, both combatants just show up and it ends with Ebirah being ripped apart and sliced into by sonic cutters by a flock of Gyaos in the air.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Alright, i think now it's about time i talk about what i personally consider to be might be my greatest match i never made.. or at least, ever thought of. The execution was pretty poor.

Armored Titan and Rodan (Legendary) vs. Trilopod was going to be my submission for Trilopod Takeover. (when that was a thing, not even too sure if it's still happening now) I wanted to get a good head start with my idea for it, and i eventually decided that having a match with Shikishima, (who didn't have a match at the time) Legendary Rodan (who only had one match at the time) along with the love-starved Trilopods was gonna hit three birds with one stone. To date, the draft i have for this is by far one of the longest K.W.C's i've ever written, (only beaten by Orochi vs. Team Guardians) and is also probably my most plot driven one of the bunch.. also beaten out by Orochi vs. Team Guardians. :lol:

The plot, putting it in simple terms, was this..
Spoiler:
  • Two years ago, the Cryogs come down to Earth with the Trilopods, who rapidly stole the DNA of kaiju and now the entire planet is in a massive war over the fate of the globe. Alien monsters are stuck on Earth because neither the Earth Defenders or the Cryog army wants them to leave.

Eren gets killed by a Shin Godzilla Trilopod, having been pretty much beaten out of his Titan form by the full on exhaustion of already fighting an army of them along with Shikishima, but he buys just enough time for his brother to escape. This puts Shikishima in depression because he feels lost without Eren, (and he never told him they were siblings before he died either) with his character arc being to learn to keep moving forward without him.

Rodan is also lost because with Legendary Godzilla possibly meeting his own demise (whether he did or not was left ambigious, think i wanted to leave it open just in case i wanted to make this an entire series or something but that's not happening lol) he didn't have an Alpha to bow to. His arc was pretty much that he figures out it's okay if he doesn't have anyone to look up to and that he could be his own alpha yadda yadda.

The two meet after their respective fights between a Goliath themed Trilopod and a Battra themed Trilopod collided. They decide to form an alliance that starts rocky but they eventually become friends as the story goes on.

From there, Karkaro (The Cryog leader) sends the two of them on a full blown Final Wars esc. gauntlet as Armored and Rodan head out to seek the Cryog base and destroy it, which would stop the Trilopods from beeing bred. First one being a C-Rex Trilo, then a tag-team against a Maguma and Black Moth trilopod, a Ghidorah one etc. before culminating in them fighting a full blown army with a Zone-Fighter Trilopod being the final boss. Shikishima also had a rematch and killed the Shin-G Trilopod.
It got scrapped because the end result.. just wasn't how i wanted it to turn out. Although bits and pieces of it are being used and overhauled for a future Trilo match i have planned for the future so.. not the biggest loss lol

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Gorosaurus vs Anguirus vs Skullcrawler: I had it written up, I submitted it in... but it just wasn't up to standards, and in hindsight, I probably should have spent more time finetuning it. The first half of the fight played out identically to the T-rex vs Trike from The Last Dinosaur, and though I like a few of the ideas I managed to bring in from supplementary material like the Skullcrawlers using the vocalizations of other animals to lure them into traps, I'm fine with this match getting thrown back into the dumpster.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

About 3 years ago, I began writing King Ghidorah (Heisei) vs. Varan, Baragon (Showa), and Manda (Millennium). But I decided to scrap it as the overall writing was poor so I held off on writing matches until recently.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

I also planned on writing a Zone Fighter vs Daghara match. It would've been set in the Planet of the Monsters timeline where after years of Kaiju showing up around the world, Zone Fighter decides to abandon mankind and let them fight for themselves before being encouraged by Hotaru and going to Sydney to fight Daghara in the "Red Christmas Scourge". I did at least write an opening for it.

Spoiler:
The age of man had ended, and the age of Kaiju had begun.

All over the world, monsters from a bygone era had once again risen to reclaim the Earth. Whether it be the bustling streets of New York, the illustrious forests of India, or the deserts of Egypt, there was nowhere safe from the rampaging Titans that surrounded the Earth. Despite humanity attaining some victories in slaying the Kaiju, even more unseen creatures appeared. Humanity was almost completely outclassed .

But Earth had one protector, a paladin of light that shone through the darkness: Zone Fighter.
No one knew who he was, but it seemed Zone Fighter was a guardian of the planet, fighting off Kaiju that would threaten humanity. With incredible fighting skills and a wide array of special abilities, Zone had quite a track record, killing Kamacurus in 1999, destroying Kameobas in 2002, and toppling Hedorah in 2005. It seemed the war against the Kaiju would finally come to an end.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t meant to be

By 2017, many more Kaiju had arisen from the depths of the planet. It wasn’t long before areas like the Mediterranean Sea, China, and even continents like Africa collapsed, with millions of fates left to their new neighbors. Even worse, no one had spotted Zone Fighter in over a decade. Many wondered why he had disappeared. Had he decided humanity's downfall was deserved? Had he been killed? Did he ever exist to begin with? Despite many questions, a definitive answer never emerged.

Until Christmas of that year.

In Tokyo, Hikaru Sakimori flipped through the tv looking for the news channel. After flipping from various cartoons and sitcoms, he finally found the news. He and his two siblings, Akira and Hotaru, watched as their eyes were glued to the tv.

“We are live from Sydney, with reports of a new monster shaking the nation. The military has dubbed the creature “Dagahra”. It apparently produces a type of acidic creature called “Barem”. Several hundred people have already been killed by the monster, and many more are facing life-threatening injuries. We can only hope for a miracle to happen.”

“Fat chance” Hikaru replied as he shut off the television. It seemed a new threat emerged every month. It was almost like one of those old tv shows that would always have a Monster of The Week.

Hikaru’s sister, Hotaru had noticed his continuous negative outlook, and decided it was finally time to talk to Hikaru. “Akira,” she said. “Can you go into the other room for a moment? I need to speak to your brother”

Akira was frustrated, he was always left out of whatever secrets the two of them shared “But what for, it can’t be that important”. Hotaru was about to snap at him before Hikaru interjected. “She's right, little brother, go next door.” Despite Akira’s resistance, he was one to listen to his brother and promptly walked out.

After Akira left, it was only Hikaru and Hotaru.

After standing in silence for a bit, Hikaru decided he would start the conversation.
Last edited by UltramanGoji on Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.