K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

KaijuX wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Could we write the anime Godzillaified world with Shin in place of Earth?
That's fine, since it's inferred in the movie that he would've self-propagated. Just so long as he isn't 300 meters or has a permeable shield, we're good. ;)
Definitely not haha.

Could I give him a Fillus (probably a Kamata Kun or 40 meter Shin) and Servum swarm, tho?

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Could I give him a Fillus (probably a Kamata Kun or 40 meter Shin) and Servum swarm, tho?
I do believe, if my memory serves (as someone tried to do something similar before), you're allowed to have this "Shin Earth" (not to be confused with 275, lol) be populated by smaller creatures (Flying type-ish, Worm-type-ish, humanoids, etc.), just don't have them be overly or directly involved. In the case of Shin having a son (or sons), it'd probably be closer to miniature 4th form, so like 40 meter Shin. How involved the hypothetical son(s) can be I'll have to ask to clear that up.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Can Mothra Leo heal others like Heisei Mothra, or is that an ability that's exclusive to just her?

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

kaijufanforever wrote:Can Mothra Leo heal others like Heisei Mothra, or is that an ability that's exclusive to just her?
I'd have to rewatch those movies to be sure. Though that also depends on what you mean by "heal." If it's just transferring energy to get them back into the fight, that's fine. But if "heal" means to restore lost limbs / severe wounds, I'd say no.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:Can Mothra Leo heal others like Heisei Mothra, or is that an ability that's exclusive to just her?
I'd have to rewatch those movies to be sure. Though that also depends on what you mean by "heal." If it's just transferring energy to get them back into the fight, that's fine. But if "heal" means to restore lost limbs / severe wounds, I'd say no.
If I remember, I think Leo did managed to heal a forest that was ruined by Desghidorah.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
If I remember, I think Leo did managed to heal a forest that was ruined by Desghidorah.
He also did revive Moll from death, though he was using the Elias Triangle to do so.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

KaijuX wrote:
what I meant with heal was Leo helps an ally who is dazed and somewhat wounded, allowing them to get back into the game

SoggyNoodles2016

Roster loophole idea I had: Can we write Orochi as the adult version of GMK Ghidorah?

Yamato DOES say they can't kill Orochi because gods can come back and do good, and '01 Ghidorah is a reformed reborn Orochi.......

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Roster loophole idea I had: Can we write Orochi as the adult version of GMK Ghidorah?

Yamato DOES say they can't kill Orochi because gods can come back and do good, and '01 Ghidorah is a reformed reborn Orochi.......
We are aware. However, we've brought this up in discussion before, and the conclusion was no.

Pair of kings.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Dropping in to ask a question:

I have unfortunately not seen King Kong Escapes, and I am currently writing a match that has Element X make an appearance. I've tried looking it up, but I can never find anything to do with Element X at all.

What color is Element X?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

ShinGojira14 wrote:What color is Element X?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I recall it looks pretty much just like ice or snowy rocks, but it also glows a little, so bluish-white.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

ShinGojira14 wrote: What color is Element X?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
ShinGojira14 wrote: What color is Element X?
So, more or less a cyan/green?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

ShinGojira14 wrote: So, more or less a cyan/green?
I’d say much closer to cyan, ye.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’d also say a bluish, cyanish glowy color.

Added in 38 seconds:
As long as it’s a type of blue I’d say.
_______

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Nagoda wrote:
I’d also say a bluish, cyanish glowy color.

Added in 38 seconds:
As long as it’s a type of blue I’d say.
Thanks y’all. :D

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

1. I know we can't have monsters use the Power Surge abilities from Unleashed, but is it possible it could play a part of the match in some compacity? For example: Ghidorah fires his gravity beams at Seven, who hides behind the Darkness Surge. When the beams hit the crystal, it would admit a dark cloud that negates the beams.
2. What's the limit of having Zoffy, Jack, Ace and Taro being in a match? Using this for an upcoming Ultraman themed one.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Gigantis wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:25 pm 1. I know we can't have monsters use the Power Surge abilities from Unleashed, but is it possible it could play a part of the match in some compacity? For example: Ghidorah fires his gravity beams at Seven, who hides behind the Darkness Surge. When the beams hit the crystal, it would admit a dark cloud that negates the beams.
Technically, Krystalak can use the Crystal Power Surge, so you can do that. I don’t know the answer to your other question though.
_______

SoggyNoodles2016

Gigantis wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:25 pm 2. What's the limit of having Zoffy, Jack, Ace and Taro being in a match? Using this for an upcoming Ultraman themed one.
Probably the same as the other characters, they can be there as characters and fight a bit but they can't be like main players/overtake the story.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So another Titan can become a sort of hybrid Titan by eating the host of another Titan Shifter.. how does this work exactly? Would this just mean that if Eren ate Kubal the Attack Titan would just become bigger, or if he ate Shikishima the Attack Titan would grow armor on him? What does this do?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!