Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
godjacob
Futurian

Re: Things That NEED To Happen In The KWC

Post by godjacob »

Dunkeeni wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:14 am
godjacob wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:55 am
Dunkeeni wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:18 am A group of small Skullcrawlers invade a zoo, fighting an elephant in a homage to Ray Harryhausen films.
That poor elephant lol
Harryhausen did it twice, might as well honor his legacy in the most brutal way possible. I didn't say the elephant had to lose.
Not disagreeing just the mental image lol

Think that would be fun. Who knows, depending on how cruel or merciful the author for this ends up being, could have its opponent in the match save the elephant after their tussle before it is eaten. Possibilities XD

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

godjacob wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:15 am
godjacob wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:55 am

That poor elephant lol
Harryhausen did it twice, might as well honor his legacy in the most brutal way possible. I didn't say the elephant had to lose.

Think that would be fun. Who knows, depending on how cruel or merciful the author for this ends up being, could have its opponent in the match save the elephant after their tussle before it is eaten. Possibilities XD
Idk honestly. I more meant to have this happen just as something to get the plot going, the Skullcrawlers burrow from Skull Island and end up at a zoo where they start eating both people and animals, but not making the Skullcrawlers super huge except for Ramarek, and have the animals fight back as the Skullcrawlers are a threat to there life. Maybe a pride of lions brings down a large Skullcrawler, a Croc drags one under water, but the animals stay mostly at a huge disadvantage. It would be very brief before a guardian monster like Gamera or someone else come to defeat them. I would just keep the animal stuff very short and not too graphic.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Dunkeeni wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:20 am

Idk honestly. I more meant to have this happen just as something to get the plot going, the Skullcrawlers burrow from Skull Island and end up at a zoo where they start eating both people and animals, but not making the Skullcrawlers super huge except for Ramarek, and have the animals fight back as the Skullcrawlers are a threat to there life. Maybe a pride of lions brings down a large Skullcrawler, a Croc drags one under water, but the animals stay mostly at a huge disadvantage. It would be very brief before a guardian monster like Gamera or someone else come to defeat them. I would just keep the animal stuff very short and not too graphic.
Or Goro Ibuki was taking the family to the Zoo with Jet Jaguar when that happens.
Last edited by Nagoda on Tue May 17, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Nagoda wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:20 pm

Or Goro Ibuki was taking the family to the Zoo with Jet Jaguar when that happens.
Ooh, now THATS a good one!

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Dunkeeni wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:59 pm
Nagoda wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 4:20 pm
Ooh, now THATS a good one!
Oh shreeonk it, as soon as I'm done with my current match I'm writing that.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

One of the Godzilla's (or ANY kaiju for that matter) are forced to be sent to Planet Torendiru from Godzilla Island, where they fight off a pack of Jigora.
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Jigora

And yes, there is a planet that is infested with a bunch of Godzilla Junior clones that share no difference in design beyond a yellow streak on their backs.

And yes, their roar is literally the Showa Godzilla roar in reverse.

Godzilla Island is just that bizarre.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Gigantis wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:12 pm One of the Godzilla's (or ANY kaiju for that matter) are forced to be sent to Planet Torendiru from Godzilla Island, where they fight off a pack of Jigora.
https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Jigora

And yes, there is a planet that is infested with a bunch of Godzilla Junior clones that share no difference in design beyond a yellow streak on their backs.

And yes, their roar is literally the Showa Godzilla roar in reverse.

Godzilla Island is just that bizarre.
Godzilla Island was a fever dream, the good kind. (I think)

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Team Rocket get sent blasting off again by a stray beam attack/missile

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Jet Jaguar (Showa or SP) dual-wields the Anguirus Spear and Kong's Battle Axe.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Another Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera (Heisei) match with one of them actually winning... I feel like I asked for this before. Kong vs Godzilla showed you can have one of them winning and not make one of the fan bases feel bad. Ties happen between two different franchises fighting to a draw way too often and we need an actual ending with these two... :godzilla1962:
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

HillyHulk wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:22 am Another Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera (Heisei) match with one of them actually winning... I feel like I asked for this before. Kong vs Godzilla showed you can have one of them winning and not make one of the fan bases feel bad. Ties happen between two different franchises fighting to a draw way too often and we need an actual ending with these two... :godzilla1962:
KWC seems to be weird about this. It had no issues having Legendary Godzilla beat Heisei Godzilla or Reiwa Godzilla beat Legendary Godzilla far as matches with possible divisive reactions to a clear cut winner is concerned. Yet Godzilla (Heisei) and Gamera remains sheepishly indecisive.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

godjacob wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:27 am
HillyHulk wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:22 am Another Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera (Heisei) match with one of them actually winning... I feel like I asked for this before. Kong vs Godzilla showed you can have one of them winning and not make one of the fan bases feel bad. Ties happen between two different franchises fighting to a draw way too often and we need an actual ending with these two... :godzilla1962:
KWC seems to be weird about this. It had no issues having Legendary Godzilla beat Heisei Godzilla or Reiwa Godzilla beat Legendary Godzilla far as matches with possible divisive reactions to a clear cut winner is concerned. Yet Godzilla (Heisei) and Gamera remains sheepishly indecisive.
It really isn’t our fault every time someone writes the match they make it a draw.
_______

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Nagoda wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:35 pm
godjacob wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:27 am
It really isn’t our fault every time someone writes the match they make it a draw.
Not saying it is anyone's fault just curious is all.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

It's just circumstance, really. If the writer chose to make it a draw, then that's their decision to make.

Besides, the KWC Multimedia already has a GvG where Godzilla won, so... Yeah. :P
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillaFan8889
GPN Volunteer

Post by GodzillaFan8889 »

When Shin vs Ultima happens, it has to start with their initial forms fighting each other, then both gradually working their way up and evolving until it's peak madness and chaos, 4th Form Shin with all sorts of adaptations on him (and maybe even a 5th Form army) against Ultima bringing the power of the Catastrophe itself.
Guy who does stuff, also a KWC/KWCE writer! :D

I go by he/him

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillaFan8889 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:20 pm When Shin vs Ultima happens, it has to start with their initial forms fighting each other, then both gradually working their way up and evolving until it's peak madness and chaos, 4th Form Shin with all sorts of adaptations on him (and maybe even a 5th Form army) against Ultima bringing the power of the Catastrophe itself.
God just the mental picture of this hypothetical has me hyped to hell.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

A character learns to "tame" a Gyaos. Not as a pet, but more so as a "you give me food, so I won't eat you" scenario. Think of it like a guy who owns a bear, caring for it but still understanding it could kill them at any chance.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

A kaiju like Bagan or Spacegodzilla being absolutely stunned and afraid as the kaiju their fighting pick up an EVA unit's gun and starts shooting it at them.

H.E.A.T. briefly goes to research a possible mutated Titan with Monarch, leading to Zilla and MV Godzilla meeting.

Gigan and another opponent with a melee weapon rush towards each other in one final attack, briefly slashing each other as a flash is seen. Gigan than stays still while his opponent turns around, attempting to attack again, only to then explode as they are sliced in half (Think of how Trunks kills Android 14 in DBZ Movie #7)

With Zone Fighter watching, Ultraman gets cocky while fighting a weaker opponent like Gaira or Varan, leading to him comically getting beat into the ground while Zone just watches.

A Skullcrawler attempts to attack an opponent with its tongue, only for it to be grabbed as the Skullcrawler is then used as a weapon.

Kong throws his axe hard enough to fly straight through a monster's body.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Dunkeeni wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:42 am H.E.A.T. briefly goes to research a possible mutated Titan with Monarch, leading to Zilla and MV Godzilla meeting.
I mean technically we had Zilla with HEAT meet MV Godzilla in match 368.
_______

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Nagoda wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:15 am
Dunkeeni wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:42 am H.E.A.T. briefly goes to research a possible mutated Titan with Monarch, leading to Zilla and MV Godzilla meeting.
I mean technically we had Zilla with HEAT meet MV Godzilla in match 368.
Oh yeah
Well more of a meeting that doesn't happen due to circumstance.