K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:12 pm Does Legendary King Ghidorah have to be referred to as "they" or "their", or can he also be referred to as "he" or "his"? I notice that in the first three matches he appears in, he's referred to as "they", and while I don't have anything against that, I personally would prefer to write him simply as "he" or "his" in my respective matches.
Diversity win! The alien hydra that overthrew the king of the monsters and is now controlling every kaiju on Earth to obliterate humanity is non-binary!

RIP Evan.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:53 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:12 pm Does Legendary King Ghidorah have to be referred to as "they" or "their", or can he also be referred to as "he" or "his"? I notice that in the first three matches he appears in, he's referred to as "they", and while I don't have anything against that, I personally would prefer to write him simply as "he" or "his" in my respective matches.
Diversity win! The alien hydra that overthrew the king of the monsters and is now controlling every kaiju on Earth to obliterate humanity is non-binary!
This had me rolling. :lol:
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

SoggyNoodles2016

I need a suggestion here.

So I'm working on a series that is basically rewriting Invasion of Astro Monster in the MonsterVerse with a few tweaks.

First match in it was going to be Gigan (Millenium) vs Grand King Ghidorah but i eventually decided to add Monster X and scrap GKG in favor of Keizer...
But now the issue is I don't know who should fight X and Gigan lol.

Any ideas?

Only qualifications I need are

- has to be a space monster

- makes sense as a threat that humanity would agree Godzilla and the other Titans would be needed to beat/could kick Gigan and Monster X's ass with little faking

- makes sense to be controlled by the Xilliens

RIP Evan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:30 pm I need a suggestion here.

So I'm working on a series that is basically rewriting Invasion of Astro Monster in the MonsterVerse with a few tweaks.

First match in it was going to be Gigan (Millenium) vs Grand King Ghidorah but i eventually decided to add Monster X and scrap GKG in favor of Keizer...

Any ideas?

- makes sense as a threat that humanity would agree Godzilla and the other Titans would be needed to beat/could kick Gigan and Monster X's ass with little faking

You could always go with Obsidius, Krystalak, or The Visitor. They are alien lifeforms by technicality, and the Visitor is a literal alien lifeform.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Any ideas?

Desghidorah, Gryphon or Mecha-King Ghidorah
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Legion, she fits the requirements well enough.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

The PipeWorks monsters are great choices, I can't believe I never thought of them.

Desghidorah was the initial choice before GKg, so I'll have to say no to him but Gryphon and MKG work.

Legion I think I'll go with just because I came up with the idea of "invaders fighting off a Legion Invasion" forever ago so now I can kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks everyone!

RIP Evan.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Quick question regarding official stats:

Can Cretaceous King Ghidorah fly by manipulating gravity? I ahven't watched RoMIII in a very long time, so my memory on it is foggy.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:58 am Quick question regarding official stats:

Can Cretaceous King Ghidorah fly by manipulating gravity? I ahven't watched RoMIII in a very long time, so my memory on it is foggy.
He cannot do that
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:58 am Quick question regarding official stats:

As GvR said already, Cretaceous cannot fly by manipulating gravity. From what I have gathered (according to ROM: Super Complete Works... I think), Cretaceous is bound by the laws of physics. So when he flies, he's using his own wings under the pull of gravity (whereas Grand can fly freely by manipulating gravity).

Another fun fact about Cretaceous and Grand. Grand King Ghidorah, being an adult specimen, has the center head as the dominant one, which tells the other heads what to do. But when he's Cretaceous, he lacks that maturity; it's a competition between all 3 heads which one gets to be the dominant one.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

KaijuX wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:08 pm

As GvR said already, Cretaceous cannot fly by manipulating gravity. From what I have gathered (according to ROM: Super Complete Works... I think), Cretaceous is bound by the laws of physics. So when he flies, he's using his own wings under the pull of gravity (whereas Grand can fly freely by manipulating gravity).

Another fun fact about Cretaceous and Grand. Grand King Ghidorah, being an adult specimen, has the center head as the dominant one, which tells the other heads what to do. But when he's Cretaceous, he lacks that maturity; it's a competition between all 3 heads which one gets to be the dominant one.
Intriguing—and chilling all the same. :shock: :KingGhidorah64:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

So I'm in pre-production of my debut match, which will feature Showa Gigan. Just to know, can he use his head laser and if so, what version(s) of it? Can he use the Gigarium Cluster or just a bolt like in Godzilla Island?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:54 pm So I'm in pre-production of my debut match, which will feature Showa Gigan. Just to know, can he use his head laser and if so, what version(s) of it? Can he use the Gigarium Cluster or just a bolt like in Godzilla Island?
Just the standard laser, no cluster shot.
KWCE Administrator

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:55 pm
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:54 pm So I'm in pre-production of my debut match, which will feature Showa Gigan. Just to know, can he use his head laser and if so, what version(s) of it? Can he use the Gigarium Cluster or just a bolt like in Godzilla Island?
Just the standard laser, no cluster shot.
Gotcha. Also, can the Universal Cutter extend like in Monster of Monsters?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:12 am/quote]

Gotcha. Also, can the Universal Cutter extend like in Monster of Monsters?
Nope, just keep that to how it’s portrayed in the movie.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Alright, i'm getting ideas ready for my next attempt at a Trilopd matchup. (Not working on it right now, since i got some other matches to do first, but wanna get a good head start)

What Trilopod hybrids do you think could make a good threat to both Godzilla (Showa) and Godzills (Heisei)?
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:10 pm Alright, i'm getting ideas ready for my next attempt at a Trilopd matchup. (Not working on it right now, since i got some other matches to do first, but wanna get a good head start)

What Trilopod hybrids do you think could make a good threat to both Godzilla (Showa) and Godzills (Heisei)?
A Ghidorah based Trilopod comes to mind. Or you could go for numbers and have a bunch of weaker monster based hybrids like an army of Baragon Hybrids and Anguirus hybrids. Actually that gives me ideas now.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Gigantis wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:10 pm Alright, i'm getting ideas ready for my next attempt at a Trilopd matchup. (Not working on it right now, since i got some other matches to do first, but wanna get a good head start)

Frankenstein/Gaira for the moving severed tissue, Kumonga for the venom and webs, Kamacuras(Millennium) for the invisibility, Anguirus(01) for the ice, and possibly some stuff that's not on the roster but might be legal as Trilopod fodder, like Nerscylla, Gore Magala, Camazotz, or Tiamat.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

All of the retired kaiju.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

CommanderPhoenix
Monarch Researcher

Post by CommanderPhoenix »

Taking inspiration from Unleashed, are we allowed to write MKG as being built on the body of Millennium Ghidorah?