Some Problems/Questions I Have

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Some Problems/Questions I Have

Post by Executive Hamster »

Idk if this is the right place for this, but its worth a shot.
I'm new here, and I have some questions/problems that I seem to have that I would like to ask about.
Firstly, how do I post images? I've had this issue for a bit. I know I need to have at least 50 posts, right? But even then, I still can't seem to post images. It says there is a domain error or something? Like I cannot post from external domains. Which confuses me, cause someone said that this sight doesn't host images.

Also, I wanted to ask about the avatars. Is that feature always broken, or is it just a new members thing?
Thanks in advance.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: Some Problems/Questions I Have

Post by Maritonic »

You can't post images or change your icon until staff approves you being removed from the New Members restricted group.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Maritonic wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:52 am You can't post images or change your icon until staff approves you being removed from the New Members restricted group.
Ok, gotcha. Thank you. There isn't a specific timeframe for that, right? I seem to remember reading that.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Executive Hamster wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:53 am
Maritonic wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:52 am You can't post images or change your icon until staff approves you being removed from the New Members restricted group.
Ok, gotcha. Thank you. There isn't a specific timeframe for that, right? I seem to remember reading that.
Correct. It is staff discretion.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Alright. Thank you very much.