"403 Forbidden"

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

"403 Forbidden"

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

I dont know about everyone else, but I've been getting a lot of 403 Errors lately, namely anytime I try to use a colon after the word Location in the KWC Match Request thread. Now I'm getting it every time I try to edit my first post in this thread viewtopic.php?f=9&p=1495721#p1495721

I've also gotten a 403 error a couple times on PM's.

Anyone else having these problems?
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Re: "403 Forbidden"

Post by godzillafan1954 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:I dont know about everyone else, but I've been getting a lot of 403 Errors lately, namely anytime I try to use a colon after the word Location in the KWC Match Request thread. Now I'm getting it every time I try to edit my first post in this thread viewtopic.php?f=9&p=1495721#p1495721

I've also gotten a 403 error a couple times on PM's.

Anyone else having these problems?
Yes.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

I've had it for days on end when trying to post in the "what if you won the lottery" thread. :/

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

It's been going on for a very long time...
Might as well just bring Vega back, hell, he'll hack us again, but at least the problem will be fixed!
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Might as well just bring Vega back,hell, he'll hack us,-
Sending mixed signals there man.

Vakanai
EDF Instructor

Post by Vakanai »

I got this last night - couldn't post a thing, everything I tried got a 403 - posting a post, creating a thread, trying to use the "Contact us" thing at the bottom of the site to ask an admin for help, everything gave me a 403 response. Lasted for hours. Went to bed, woke up and now everything is fine again.
I unapologetically, wholeheartedly, and without a doubt hate Godzilla vs Kong.