Power Ranking in Monster Profiles?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Power Ranking in Monster Profiles?

Post by Kiryu2012 »

This is an idea I had while looking at the MUTOs' analysis and their power ranking: would it be possible to include power rankings in other monster profiles? That way people could get a better idea of how powerful each monster is, and understand what they're capable of.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Re: Power Ranking in Monster Profiles?

Post by Beef Bigshot »

No. Godzilla is not like dragon Ball.

To rate all the monsters together as far as power goes is nearly impossible. Not only are the frets of every monster all over the place, but taking them and comparing them to create some sort of tier system would be nearly ridiculous.

Not to mention that even if we did that, people would constantly be arguing that monster A should he rated stronger or weaker and yadada blah blah annoying. Also people will cite it as law and that is the most cancer thing I can think of right now
Resized Image

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Re: Power Ranking in Monster Profiles?

Post by g2vd »

Beef Bigshot wrote:Also people will cite it as law

LAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!
Godzilla