General Question / State of the Forum <Pending Title>

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
StAiRcAsE KiTtY
Terminated
Terminated

Re: General Question / State of the Forum <Pending Title>

Post by StAiRcAsE KiTtY »

Superrex wrote:
Giratina93 wrote:
three wrote:i am in agreement with Gigan and for that reason i would like to see this thread remain OPEN for as long as possible.

there should be a place where forum users (meaning mods, admins, and regulars) can all come to talk without worrying that some off topic posts will get an entire discussion, especially a necessary one, locked.

so was anyone else dealt with for leaked images or was it just Jomei and LSD?
Klen7 was another who tried to post leaked images, and got punished for it.
Just a reminder that he had no idea he was posting leaked photos, fessed up when he realized what he did, got slammed with an instant ban, then was giving a condescending remark by Derbzerb.

If anything, I feel he should've gotten one warning.
He willingly said he was posting images with the leaked pictures in the background.
You want a battle...
Here's a war!

RIP, Judas. An amazing idea, gone before it was created.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Missingno. wrote:
Missingno. wrote:The conversations of what has happened over the last week or so are really dragging on at this point... There is nothing to really argue now. The mods have explained their reasoning, and the users are basically just flinging the same shit to say.
As for what was mentioned about locking this thread, just gonna quote my own post given that I have nothing different to really say. This has pretty much run its course, and the forums have seemed to cool off from the recent events.
Eyah.

The thread has begun to loop around again and it seems everyone is just going around in circles again. I agree with Missingno and it will remain locked for good.

PLEASE DO NOT BRING THIS SUBJECT UP IN OTHER THREADS. WARNINGS WILL BE HANDED OUT.

Godz
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godz »

Let me just remind everyone of two things:

1 - Yes, this thread is....22 pages long now, so obviously there is a problem. With that said, if you go through it and read it, it is the same handful of people who seem to have a problem, and a portion of THOSE are currently banned. In other words, an extremely small portion of people seem to be the most upset. I check every section on this board and see plenty of people that don't stray outside of their areas of choice. They likely aren't even aware of any issues. What seems like a huge falling apart to a couple people is....nothing, to the vast majority.

2 - If anyone doesn't like the rules here and how they are enforced, they are more than welcome to start their own forum elsewhere. Anthony Romero (Arbok) has posted that leaks will not be tolerated. When the guy who pays for the site to be up and running and has put in years of his life to create and maintain this site says "no leaks", then no leaks.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 21&t=24505

None of us are going to be willing to jeopardize the main site to satisfy a few people on these forums by allowing people to post leaks that Toho has THANKED US FOR NOT POSTING, or by very publicly stating on other sites their intent to cause mischief on this site. People can claim they are joking all they like, but should still expect punishment. It's the same reason no one in their right mind would joke about bringing a gun to school or the airport, we're not going to take the risk.
SAVE_US.GDZ