Why is the Credits page no longer listed on the sidebar men?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
John Pannozzi
Monsterland Worker

Why is the Credits page no longer listed on the sidebar men?

Post by John Pannozzi »

Why is the Credits page no longer listed on the sidebar menu? It still exists, but is hard to find. I want it listed on the menu again, as I thought it was very useful.
Friends don't lie.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Re: Why is the Credits page no longer listed on the sidebar

Post by Arbok »

John Pannozzi wrote:Why is the Credits page no longer listed on the sidebar menu? It still exists, but is hard to find. I want it listed on the menu again, as I thought it was very useful.
Thanks for the feedback. Still considering the basic scheme of the side menu. We were planning to remove the media section and spread some of those out to the side menu, and were looking for areas to conserve space which is why the credits were stuck in the staff area. That might change in the future as the likelihood of future additions to much of the media content with somebody gone is up in the air and the old plan no longer makes much sense.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

John Pannozzi
Monsterland Worker

Re: Why is the Credits page no longer listed on the sidebar men?

Post by John Pannozzi »

Kinda a necro post, but I still think the Credits page should be accessible, maybe include a link to it in a site map feature that in turn would be listed on the site's sidebar menu?
Last edited by John Pannozzi on Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friends don't lie.