General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Post by MinorBone Good »

When you try to use the Center and Border for the text, it just doesn’t work. Everything else seems to work fine though.
Last edited by MinorBone Good on Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

For the Rodan board style, the links past "Board Index" at the top of the page is missing. It goes "Main Site" to "Board Index", then nothing after that but a blank between arrows, as seen in the picture below:

Last edited by Giratina93 on Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm not really too sure if it's even a glitch, but some links on the Biollante style has the classic green color, but some other's are grey and highlight into orange when you hover over them. Why is that?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I just got a quote notification from a post that was from 5 months ago.
For Emperor and Empire!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:16 am I just got a quote notification from a post that was from 5 months ago.
Was someone quoting you on your post that was 5 months ago? Or was the quote itself 5 months ago?
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Maritonic wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:19 am
VoyagerGoji wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:16 am I just got a quote notification from a post that was from 5 months ago.
Was someone quoting you on your post that was 5 months ago? Or was the quote itself 5 months ago?
The quote itself was from 5 months ago.
For Emperor and Empire!

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\xA4\x94 \x0A...' for column `tohoking_phpbb`.`phpbb_editlog`.`old_text` at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Currently getting this error while I try to edit a post, don’t know if I’m the only one or if it’s a widespread thing, just figured I’d let you guys know.

Apparently it's only happening on a specific thread I guess.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Handsome Shrek
JXSDF Technician

Post by Handsome Shrek »

I hate the default "Godzilla in a sundress" profile pic for new users. How do I get rid of it?

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Handsome Shrek wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:47 am I hate the default "Godzilla in a sundress" profile pic for new users. How do I get rid of it?
Don’t know if the new user protocol allows people to change their avatars until a certain amount of requirements are met.

Lecontinentperdu
Monsterland Worker

Post by Lecontinentperdu »

Hi everyone. It's been a few days days that whatever the device I use (smartphone, PC or Mac), I can't find the "active topics" button anymore... Am I alone in this?

ultrase7en
Samurai

Post by ultrase7en »

I can no longer view my private messages. When I click on the page, I get a message stating that I am not authorised.

Handsome Shrek
JXSDF Technician

Post by Handsome Shrek »

Can I please get taken off the "New Users" list? I think I've proven that I'm not a spammer or troll by now

Gonzilla
Yojimbo

Post by Gonzilla »

I've been here for literally years and am on the new users list, can I get taken off of it please? I'm sporadic in my activity but I think I've proven not to be a troll/spammer in what I have done so far. Thanks.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Gonzilla wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:14 pm I've been here for literally years and am on the new users list, can I get taken off of it please? I'm sporadic in my activity but I think I've proven not to be a troll/spammer in what I have done so far. Thanks.
This has been fixed. New system is far from perfect, and things like this'll happen. Apologies.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Handsome Shrek
JXSDF Technician

Post by Handsome Shrek »

When can I get taken off???

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Handsome Shrek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:18 pm When can I get taken off???
Is there any particular reason you need to be removed from the group?

Handsome Shrek
JXSDF Technician

Post by Handsome Shrek »

Because I'd like to change my profile pic, I have nearly 100 posts and no history of being a troll or a bot or whatever, and I don't feel the need for all of my posts to need to be approved.

Handsome Shrek
JXSDF Technician

Post by Handsome Shrek »

I mean, I don't NEED to be removed from the group, the same way I don't NEED to see Godzilla vs Kong. But I think at this point I should be able to freely change my avatar and post without approval, because I am obviously not a troll

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Handsome Shrek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:55 pm I mean, I don't NEED to be removed from the group, the same way I don't NEED to see Godzilla vs Kong. But I think at this point I should be able to freely change my avatar and post without approval, because I am obviously not a troll

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Maritonic wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:35 pm
Handsome Shrek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:55 pm I mean, I don't NEED to be removed from the group, the same way I don't NEED to see Godzilla vs Kong. But I think at this point I should be able to freely change my avatar and post without approval, because I am obviously not a troll
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira