General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Post by SpaceG92 »

mikelcho wrote:I don't know if this is the right post for this, but I'll try it anyway.

When I look at the "Your posts" section, I can't ever get beyond the first page without the second page saying that I can't go beyond this point and to try again in 44 seconds. Is something wrong here?
Wonder how long that's been like that - it worked fine not to long ago - which leads me my next point;

Tried it myself and everything worked fine -

Played around with General User Permissions and it hit me instantly. That shouldn't be enabled. Did a quick hot fix, to something that shouldn't have been related - and it now works. Tried it on my Permissions as well as General Users. Let me know if this happens again.

Added in 3 minutes 35 seconds:
Quick note: Hit me on the test account - for some reason. Changed (lowered) the value again - and it works on that one.

Still - keep me posted.

*Note: This does NOT apply to searching under GUEST.

Troyal1
Interpol Agent

Post by Troyal1 »

Hey guys.

Came back to the forum after a long hiatus and noticed my profile picture was gone. I visited tinypic to put it back up to discover the site has been shut down.

I have tried to upload my image now from atleast 6-7 different sites and Toho kingdom keeps telling me Invalid url. One site was Imgur.

Was wondering if anyone could help me. Take care everyone

Edit: never-mind postimage worked great!
Last edited by Troyal1 on Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Why does the Godzilla Super Wars link to the main page lead to the Godzilla vs. Red Moon page?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Is anyone else having trouble with the YouTube links/thumbnails? For me, they won't show up at all. Same goes for the forum banner image.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

G-Matt wrote:Is anyone else having trouble with the YouTube links/thumbnails? For me, they won't show up at all. Same goes for the forum banner image.
Whenever i copy-paste a K.W.C banner to a different site,it just never shows up.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Noticed this for awhile,but there's a bit of a glitch where the user profile and the notification bell look kinda messed up. I checked the other boards to see if it was happening their too and it is. It goes away when you hover over it (though for Godzilla 54 and Rodan, it's the opposite)and the only ones that aren't effected are the ones that show your avatar on the top right corner. It's nothing major but i just wanna point it out.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

There is something wrong with the Blog.

zilla2269
Young Farmer

Post by zilla2269 »

Hello there,

New to the TK forums and was wondering if there is something wrong with the PMs. Been trying to send some and it keeps telling me the user does not exist even when I selt them from a search.

Added in 26 seconds:
Sorry, *select them.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Even though I check the Remember me box when I log in, I keep getting logged out. Anybody else having this bug?
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

G-Matt wrote:Even though I check the Remember me box when I log in, I keep getting logged out. Anybody else having this bug?
Yes
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

Chrispy_G
Gotengo Officer

Post by Chrispy_G »

How do I add an image into my sig? I did it, but just get the word 'image'....what is the issue?
"I'm saying a prayer, George. A prayer for the whole world."

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

My account sometimes still remains under “who is online“ even after I log off.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Chrispy_G wrote:How do I add an image into my sig? I did it, but just get the word 'image'....what is the issue?
Could be a lot of things, really. Have you looked at this thread? If you're still having problems after doing everything there then someone can probably help you troubleshoot.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

If the image in question is from Twitter, that's probably the issue. Any time someone posts an image from there on here all I see is "Image" too.

Chrispy_G
Gotengo Officer

Post by Chrispy_G »

UltramanGoji wrote:If the image in question is from Twitter, that's probably the issue. Any time someone posts an image from there on here all I see is "Image" too.
It is from Facebook, so maybe that results in the same issue? Might have to find another image hosting place.

It is my image, but I don't see a way of 'uploading' an image from my own computer to be part of my sig....so I put it on FB and figured I would link it.

Oh well, I imagine I'll get it sorted. Thanks to you and Terasawa for the help.
"I'm saying a prayer, George. A prayer for the whole world."

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Yeah, better to upload it to Imgur and use the link there instead. The forums no likey social media links as images for some reason.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

There's code flooding the index screen and the top of several threads. Additionally, a lot of comments on said threads are blank. Is anyone else seeing this?

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:There's code flooding the index screen and the top of several threads. Additionally, a lot of comments on said threads are blank. Is anyone else seeing this?
What board style are you using? I'm on the Kaiju Outline (Purple) theme and haven't run into any issues.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

GigaBowserG wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:There's code flooding the index screen and the top of several threads. Additionally, a lot of comments on said threads are blank. Is anyone else seeing this?
What board style are you using? I'm on the Kaiju Outline (Purple) theme and haven't run into any issues.
The Legendary Godzilla one. If there's multiple, I will say it's blue.

Anyways, it only lasted till 12 PM. Either someone fixed it or it went out on its own.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I'm having trouble posting anything from Devaintart on the forum. I've tried a few work arounds, such as using a image hosting site but that did work either.