Can we Talk?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Motha43
Young Farmer

Can we Talk?

Post by Motha43 »

I would like for you to read this first and try to contact first before you banned me and this thread

Okay look this is once again Ultra zilla for the 3rd and I want to be the Last time. I know other Accounts arent allowed but the rules state if only because I cant contact anyone through email which I Cant do at all. Now Look im sorry for the reasons of my ban and i regret them all but is there anything i can do to get me unbanned admins?. Like Can we talk and try to come up with something to help both sides cause I wanna try and rejoin Toho kingdom with Ultra Zilla cause I love it but I know I made alot of mistakes but im still new everyones gonna make a mistake and im sorry for all of it. Can I just get one last chance to try and redeem myself please Can we atleast talk admins so I can atleast talk with you before you ultimately ban this account to Please?
Last edited by Motha43 on Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Re: Can we Talk?

Post by Voyager »

“This threat”

what
For Emperor and Empire!

Motha43
Young Farmer

Post by Motha43 »

Voyager wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 pm “This threat”

what

sorry sorry thread meant that

sorry I suck at spelling alot of the time but im better then my handwriting

But is there anything I can do to get me forgiven and my Ultra Zilla account unbanned at all?
Last edited by Motha43 on Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Motha43 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:10 pm
Voyager wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:09 pm “This threat”

what
But is there anything I can do to get me forgiven and my Ultra Zilla account unbanned at all?
No.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.