Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2023)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
GodzillaMan 2017
Ronin

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2020)

Post by GodzillaMan 2017 »

Hey Alex and what happened to your YouTube channel?
Will the titans from the movie Attack on titan part 1 and 2 be added?

AWMGodzilla62
G-Force Personnel

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 2/29/20)

Post by AWMGodzilla62 »

MetalliSteveKaiju wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:13 pm
SNIP
And lets not forget all the monsters that will appear in Godzilla Singular Point. So, I ask again. How long can you keep this up?
There's a lot to unpack in this message and I'm not going to be able to hit all the point since I don't want to waste all of my time on it.
I'm sorry there are some imperfections on heights, sometime it is a gameplay thing, I mean one of the times I was pretty accurate on size with a smaller monster was Mothra larva and I still feel like she can be one of the most annoying Kaiju to try to hit in the game... sometimes it's better for the sake of fairness to increase their sizes. What about size increases though you might ask. Destoroyah if I get around upgrading him, sure maybe he could be bigger, but for Battra Larva, look at the suits: https://me.me/i/namco-rt-moviepoets-god ... c-19961726 Battra's horn tip is to the top of Godzilla's head, that's pretty much how it is in the game.

For Destoroyah's Beam, I am well aware his sound effect was not accurate and can be easily fixed now, but when making him years ago none of the sound effect CDs I had featured his beam sound effect from the movies so I went with one that was semi-close. Destoroyah’s beam accurate sound effect is pretty close to Shin Godzilla's beam sound effect, if not exactly, and honestly until Shin Godzilla came out I couldn't find that sound effect at all (Which I think originally it's Godzilla 1992's beam sound effect too).

As for how long can I keep this up or how can it take a whole year to make a monster... Okay, first off I'm sure you know just by looking at old updates, back in the prime of things, monsters can be put out at a much faster rate, but to be fair too, I am trying to make monsters more unique and more advance so it takes time to add more individuality to them, but not to the extent of taking a whole year. Reality is if I add everything listed in this long post, I will make $0. If I do nothing at all, let this game die, I make $0. I do this out of love to the fandom, that's literally my only reward, this will not pay any bills and I will not do a Patreon for this game and risk potentially having it shut down. I don't have the free time for this like I used to, I can prioritize this over projects that do make money.

Before anyone goes to the "But you get exposure even if its free!" No, I'm stopping you right there.... sure, you're right to a point but not at all to the extent to the effectiveness of my sculptures. I've won awards for my sculptures, they've been pictured in G-Fan magazine and in Hobby Link Japan magazine, I've had local articles in News Papers done on my sculptures. I've been asked to do sculpts for several kickstarter projects. After G-Fest I've been contacted by a certain Godzilla film director to buy one of my sculpts. I've had the directors of Wolfman vs Godzilla and Reiga the Deep Sea Monster give me permission to sculpt and sell figures of their monsters. By selling just one... *ONE* Wolfman figure, I made way more in that one sculpt vs the total of my one venture into a monetized video game app, Power Falls. When I tried to create an app that would be able to make some money for me, I tried to show it here and hoped the community that played this game would try to rise up and support this game. But with the exception of LivingCorpse and SuperGodzillaGaming, the community was pretty much crickets. Even if the whopping $0.99 price tag of the app was too much for you, how about some link shares, try to show it to friends and family, was that too much to ask? It was a unique fun game that could appeal to anyone, not just Kaiju fans. But there in lies the problem I think, I guess since "Godzilla" is not slapped on the title it had no interest to anyone here to make any sort of effort to try to help it succeed. Trust me, I would have loved to have made an official Godzilla app, but that takes money to get the license, and just maybe I could have got it if Power Falls had remotely become successful, but I guess it was too much to ask for anyone to see the bigger picture of where this could have gone. So if it seems like my efforts are more focused on sculpts and graphic design, don't be shocked. I'm not angry or bitter, just being realistic, I don't think video gaming is the avenue for me. I'm not an expert programmer, the love for GDBR from the community comes more from the fact I KNOW Godzilla well and the community loves the little details I notice and incorporate. Strip away all the Godzilla characters, Easter eggs, and details and its an incredibly simple fighting game. Even Power Falls was not some masterpiece of programming, I was relying heavily on creating a unique new concept for a game that wasn't the overused Candy Crush saga matching color puzzle type games.

I still love this game, I still want to update it, but yeah updates are not going to be coming at the rates they first did when the game launched. I can't monetize GDBR without risking the game getting taken down entirely. So unless I win the lotto, or someone wants to donate several million to me, not to pay for GDBR but simply to change my life and trust I'll make more updates with my new free time :lol: I can't pump out updates constantly for a free game. But, I would never ask someone to just give me money though, I do sculpt and I have a graphic design business, that while I am located in Ohio, I can ship stuff anywhere. So, if you do want to support me, feel free to check out Stop Traffic Graphics. I can make anything, T-Shirts, banners, business cards, vehicles graphics, logo design and graphics, you name it. I'm still constructing the website but feel free to check out the Facebook page for examples and e-mail me if you have questions.
LegendZilla wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:05 pm Just noticed something wrong : I downloaded the game on Christmas eve and have been enjoying playing the game again in so long, but now it won't play any music.
The music file that was in the Zip folder has to be in same location as the game file. If you moved one or the other it's not going to be able to find the music to play it.
MrGameguy wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:53 pm Though I have a question for the music since "MechaGodzilla's Assault" track was updated, do you by chance have any of all older vers of previously updated music achieved?

I wouldn't make taking a listen to see how the soundtrack has evolved over time.
Darth Calypso/Chenzo has all of his older tracks on his Youtube channel, the older version in question is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TdM-XYo_hg&t=14s
His new and improved version currently in game is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZJSIdPQkVI

I would definitely recommend anyone to subscribe to him and if they need music for soundtracks, definitely commission him. He does amazing work and I know him personally from G-Fest, really great person!
GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:11 pm Hey Alex and what happened to your YouTube channel?
You scared me for a second that my Youtube channel disappeared :lol: Yeah, I do need to get back to posting more content on there, I'm usually working on projects so much I don't edit videos like I used to. Need to get in a better habit of posting there more.

While distributed by Toho, its not like Godzilla has fought them in a movie, so no, those Titans won't be added.
Last edited by AWMGodzilla62 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:49 am
LegendZilla wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:05 pm Just noticed something wrong : I downloaded the game on Christmas eve and have been enjoying playing the game again in so long, but now it won't play any music.
The music file that was in the Zip folder has to be in same location as the game file. If you moved one or the other it's not going to be able to find the music to play it.
By same location, you mean same folder that the game file is stored in? Because I just checked the folder in which the file is stored and the music file is there too. In spite of that, the music is still not working.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:49 am [
GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:11 pm Hey Alex and what happened to your YouTube channel?

While distributed by Toho, its not like Godzilla has fought them in a movie, so no, those Titans won't be added.
I won't lie I was hoping that Colossal Titan, Shin Ultraman and Gamera could have sneaked in with the rule but I respect your honest answer.

What about one of the Eva's since they fought Shin Godzilla.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

GodzillaMan 2017
Ronin

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 4/28/16)

hey alex i don't know if you remember that.

High Priority
1. Godzilla 1994/Burning (same body so they'd be done at the same update)
2. Monster X / Keizer Ghidorah (connected by transformation)
3. Gabara
4. King Casesar
5. Kamacuras
6. Megalon
7. Manda and Gotengo
8. Gigan 2004
9. Orga
10. Megaguirus

Mid Priority
1. Godzilla 2000
2. Godzilla 2001
3. King Kong
4. Legendary Wolfman
5. Glacies
6. Zilla
7. MG93/Garuda/Super MG
8. Hedorah
9. Varan
10. Anguirus 1968

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:12 pm hey alex i don't know if you remember that.

High Priority
1. Godzilla 1994/Burning (same body so they'd be done at the same update)
2. Monster X / Keizer Ghidorah (connected by transformation)
3. Gabara
4. King Casesar
5. Kamacuras
6. Megalon
7. Manda and Gotengo
8. Gigan 2004
9. Orga
10. Megaguirus

Mid Priority
1. Godzilla 2000
2. Godzilla 2001
3. King Kong
4. Legendary Wolfman
5. Glacies
6. Zilla
7. MG93/Garuda/Super MG
8. Hedorah
9. Varan
10. Anguirus 1968
Thanks for bringing that up.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:12 pmhey alex i don't know if you remember that.
Dude, I'm pretty sure Alex remembers his own list of monsters he wants to update.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GodzillaMan 2017
Ronin

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:31 pm
GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:12 pmhey alex i don't know if you remember that.
Dude, I'm pretty sure Alex remembers his own list of monsters he wants to update.
be right my friend. ;)

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:01 pm
be right my friend. ;)
What the hell does this even mean

RIP Evan.

GodzillaMan 2017
Ronin

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:29 pm
GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:01 pm

be right my friend. ;)
What the hell does this even mean
I do not know what you mean. :arrow:

AWMGodzilla62
G-Force Personnel

Post by AWMGodzilla62 »

LegendZilla wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:55 pm
By same location, you mean same folder that the game file is stored in? Because I just checked the folder in which the file is stored and the music file is there too. In spite of that, the music is still not working.

This is how it needs to look, I hope this helps you! Also make sure its not a shortcut version that's placed there... I'm trying to think of what all could be causing this glitch because I just tested it now and its working fine.
Yes, that is my old list and look at that, numbers 2 and 3 have come to pass, so it's like I remember this and I'm actually doing what I said I would do :lol: and before anyone brings it up, no that's not the order of who's coming next, I didn't skip 1, I purposely mixed them up.
miguelnuva wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:23 pm
I won't lie I was hoping that Colossal Titan, Shin Ultraman and Gamera could have sneaked in with the rule but I respect your honest answer.

What about one of the Eva's since they fought Shin Godzilla.

Technically Eva's might be possible, but I honestly don't know the series well enough to properly do them well and I've got a whole lot of more directly related Godzilla kaiju to do before even getting to stuff like that. Shin King Ghidorah would get in before them speaking of that particular ride.
Last edited by AWMGodzilla62 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:03 pm

This is how it needs to look, I hope this helps you! Also make sure its not a shortcut version that's placed there... I'm trying to think of what all could be causing this glitch because I just tested it now and its working fine.
The image is dead.

AWMGodzilla62
G-Force Personnel

Post by AWMGodzilla62 »

LegendZilla wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:33 pm
AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:03 pm

The image is dead.
It’s showing up on my phone, try clicking this link directly maybe:
http://www.awmstudioproductions.com/ima ... cement.jpg

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Alex, I managed to get the music to work, thanks. Btw, what new arenas are you prioritizing to add in the future?
Last edited by LegendZilla on Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaMan 2017
Ronin

Valentine's Day everyone
Last edited by GodzillaMan 2017 on Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:02 pm Valentine's Day everyone
Don’t demand a new character every holiday. I know where that leads.

GodzillaMan 2017
Ronin

LegendZilla wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:38 am
I'm not asking for that, I just want everyone to be okay today
Last edited by GodzillaMan 2017 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:22 am
LegendZilla wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:38 am
I'm not asking for that, I just want everyone to be okay today
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this really isn’t the thread or even forum for that.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillaMan 2017
Ronin

Who of the Kaiju (future updated) can have the same technique of the 4 Rodan and Gabara?

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

GodzillaMan 2017 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:10 pm Who of the Kaiju (future updated) can have the same technique of the 4 Rodan and Gabara?
What do you mean?