Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2023)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2021)

Post by LegendZilla »

Bad news. I just had the game re- downloaded for me, but the new character isn't available. Any ideas as to what's wrong?

AWMGodzilla62
G-Force Personnel

Post by AWMGodzilla62 »

LegendZilla wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:11 pm Bad news. I just had the game re- downloaded for me, but the new character isn't available. Any ideas as to what's wrong?
Are you a Mac user? That one hasn’t finished uploading yet.

If Windows though, the new character is under the “MORE” section on the top right with the Masers and Kilaak UFO, maybe you didn’t look there?

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:18 pm
LegendZilla wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:11 pm Bad news. I just had the game re- downloaded for me, but the new character isn't available. Any ideas as to what's wrong?
Are you a Mac user? That one hasn’t finished uploading yet.

If Windows though, the new character is under the “MORE” section on the top right with the Masers and Kilaak UFO, maybe you didn’t look there?
I'm a windows user. For your information, I looked in the "more" section and nothing was there.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, I was just gonna add, he's not there for me either in Windows.

It's the one linked on your website right?

RIP Evan.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:35 pm Yeah, I was just gonna add, he's not there for me either in Windows.

I'm sure it was an honest mistake. He probably forgot to set it up for Windows at the last minute.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

LegendZilla wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:44 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:35 pm Yeah, I was just gonna add, he's not there for me either in Windows.

I'm sure it was an honest mistake. He probably forgot to set it up for Windows at the last minute.
Yeah, no, I don't mind at all. Just want to make sure he knows so if it is an issue, he can fix it.

RIP Evan.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

And suddenly a new character drop! Can't wait to try him :) Having same issue though, downloaded the Windows version but don't see the new addition or music.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

You know, computer manufacturers everywhere might have developed new flash-blocking mechanisms. I got the one I'm using now this year.

AWMGodzilla62
G-Force Personnel

Post by AWMGodzilla62 »

So I pulled the file into my website host to update, but apparently it didn’t override the old one, so I had to delete it entirely and re-upload the file again. Still waiting for the new one to finish uploading again.
Last edited by AWMGodzilla62 on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:06 pm So I pulled the file into my website host to update, but apparently it didn’t override the old one, so I had to delete it entirely and re-upload the file again. Still waiting for the new one to finish uploading again.
Okay, good to hear. ;) I look forward to playing the new character.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AWMGodzilla62
G-Force Personnel

Post by AWMGodzilla62 »

Currently at 22%, hang tight guys lol

Now 38%

Okay. Now it’s in there and it’s saying 2021, so it should be good now!
Last edited by AWMGodzilla62 on Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:10 pm Currently at 22%, hang tight guys lol

Now 38%

Thanks for the new character. Wasn't expecting your choice. By the way, I just downloaded the updated version, but now there's another problem : The music isn't working during matches.

Ironcarnage101
GPN Volunteer

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2020)

Post by Ironcarnage101 »

Spuro wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:10 pm Better yet, let him know it's perfectly okay if he isn't able to pull off another update this year. Fan projects like these are for fun, after all. We can wait. If you're reading this, Alex, there's no need to stress yourself over trying to please us. Take as long as you need.
This ^^^

AWMGodzilla62
G-Force Personnel

Post by AWMGodzilla62 »

LegendZilla wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:50 pm
AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:10 pm Currently at 22%, hang tight guys lol

Now 38%

Thanks for the new character. Wasn't expecting your choice. By the way, I just downloaded the updated version, but now there's another problem : The music isn't working during matches.
I just downloaded the game directly from the site and tried it to make sure everything worked. The music is playing fine. My only guess is that maybe you don’t have the game file and the music file in the same location. They need to be in the same folder together to work.

MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Post by MrGameguy »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:13 pm Merry Christmas my friends. It's a Christmas miracle I managed to pull off another very last minute addition to the game, along with another epic track to go with him from Vinnie! Now the only question is... WHO could it be?

You'll have to redownload the game to find out. The Mac version is still uploading, but Windows is done and so is the Browser version if you can somehow play it still!
Oh my goodness, this game is still being updated!?

Man oh man, thank you dude & Merry Christmas!

Added in 21 minutes 23 seconds:
BTW, just counted and this game is at a grand total of 77 fighters. (Counting Flying Hedorah who's not selectable on the CSS)

(& yet it's still not as much as Smash Ultimate. lol)
Last edited by MrGameguy on Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:33 am
LegendZilla wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:50 pm

Now 38%

I just downloaded the game directly from the site and tried it to make sure everything worked. The music is playing fine. My only guess is that maybe you don’t have the game file and the music file in the same location. They need to be in the same folder together to work.
Thanks for the pointer. I should give it a try.

*edit*

It works now, thanks.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaMan 2017
Ronin

Post by GodzillaMan 2017 »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:13 pm Merry Christmas my friends. It's a Christmas miracle I managed to pull off another very last minute addition to the game, along with another epic track to go with him from Vinnie! Now the only question is... WHO could it be?

You'll have to redownload the game to find out. The Mac version is still uploading, but Windows is done and so is the Browser version if you can somehow play it still!
wow alex i liked the new update and besides i was expecting a kaiju Showa

Godzilla18
Samurai

Post by Godzilla18 »

Love the new update, Alex! He looks great! One little thing that I think might be a bug though is that when I have this character fight in COMP vs COMP he fights for a bit but then does nothing but walk towards his opponent without defending himself or attacking anymore and leaves himself wide open the rest of the time. I didn't notice this phenomenon with the other characters and it seems to only happen with him when he's chosen as player 1. But still thanks so much for the great update, Alex!
A monster? A king? A god? Or is Godzilla all three?

GodzillaMan 2017
Ronin

Post by GodzillaMan 2017 »

I think it should be possible to save the game, since many times you unlock so many kaijus and after that you have to put so many codes, so that later it will delete you.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I think that all Alex really needs to do in order to revamp G2000 is recycle a ton of the same animations as KiryuGoji.