Kaiju Universe - 3d online Godzilla game (Roblox)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
pplayer
Young Farmer

Kaiju Universe - 3d online Godzilla game (Roblox)

Post by pplayer »

Hello everyone!

Honestly, never heard of Roblox before, but... when I was looking for some nice pictures of Godzilla 2000, i found 3D Godzilla fighting game! It was very suprising for me. I love Godzilla games, I'm still waiting for a new great one. But this game makes me smile :) It is not perfect, but is pretty good. A lot of Kaijus (around 50), fighting, swimming, buildings destroy and charakter development.

roblox[dot]com/games/4110892437/MOTHRA-Kaiju-Universe?

I hope someone also doesn't know this game and had a chance to try it :)
Have a nice day!

:Anguirus: :Baragon: :Destoroyah: :Gigan: :Godzilla68: :Hedorah: :JetJaguar: :KingCaesar: :KingGhidorah64: :Mechagodzilla74: :Megalon: :Mothra61: :Rodan56: :Spacegodzilla:

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Re: Kaiju Universe - 3d online Godzilla game (Roblox)

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I been playing this, game for a long time now, and I got to say it’s fun once you get the hang of it. My biggest gripe with this game it's a grind to level up and get other monsters. There’s only like two ways you can get Exp and G-cell, first you can destroying building, you get Little Exp and G-Cell but there’s a lot of buildings
Second you can kill other players, by killing them you earn tremendous amount of Exp and G-cell,but you need to be careful because the player do sometimes hit hard.

I’m currently grinding for Des which is a very endgame character that you can unlock by having Max Godzilla jr, Max Heisei Godzilla, and 750k G-cell.

OK now I’ll talk about the things I like about this game. This game has so much variety with each Kaiju. I mean 50 darn Kaiju you can play as. And I like the constant updates, with the remodeling at all.
So yeah those are my thoughts