*Now Available* Gigantis the Fire Monster G-MAN reconstruction

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
G-MAN
Interpol Agent

*Now Available* Gigantis the Fire Monster G-MAN reconstruction

Post by G-MAN »

So after a lot of back and forth trying to decide which film I should do next I figured I wanted to try one that I've been wanting to do for awhile, as well as having been asked about as well. As of now this is just a big what if at the moment as I'm making this thread in an attempt to see if anyone can possibly help with sources needed for this film to be reconstructed. I have much thanks to Ultrase7en for providing me with two great rips already. That unfortunately have some issues due to the age of their tapes.

So if anyone has any leads on a really good rip of the Video Treasure release of the film or even just a good copy of the opening credits please feel free to reach out and let me know. As I would love to try my hand at a reconstruction of this film for new and old fans to enjoy. Apologies if this thread/post comes off desperate. I just figured making a thread about it might help me find a good rip or copy of the titles.

*u
*Update*
Will be trying a few other things but I've decided to go ahead and move forward with the reconstruction.

*Update*
Uploaded and ready to be shared. Features the classic media commentary as well as some minor audio clean up.
Last edited by G-MAN on Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Megaro777
Young Farmer

Re: Gigantis the Fire Monster *In Progress* G-MAN reconstruction

Post by Megaro777 »

G-Man- Hey looking forward to this. Could I ask for the links to your other reconstructions? Thanks.

G-MAN
Interpol Agent

Post by G-MAN »

Megaro777 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:46 am G-Man- Hey looking forward to this. Could I ask for the links to your other reconstructions? Thanks.
Yeah of course just shoot me a pm as I can't share them publicly

G-MAN
Interpol Agent

Post by G-MAN »

Just posting to mention that editing has commenced on the film. And I'm discovering just how off the editing is at times for the cut with some of the instances of rearranging and reusing of reaction type shots. At least on this level as I'm having to pay so much attention to it. Another thing I've already done is taking the main audio source and have cleaned it up a bit.

WaverBoy
Yojimbo

Post by WaverBoy »

Super cool, will be great to have a proper copy of this variant, thank you in advance for your efforts sir!

G-MAN
Interpol Agent

Post by G-MAN »

WaverBoy wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:04 pm Super cool, will be great to have a proper copy of this variant, thank you in advance for your efforts sir!
Thank you, and no thanks necessary. Just have to mention that I'm a decent chunk of the way through the edit. Like around 20 minutes or so. But it's been slow with my work schedule this week. But I watched the chunk that I had gotten through so far and it was looking really great so far. Still a ways off though as I don't have an estimated release date. But most likely sometime in May unless anything major happens.

FPremo
Ronin

Post by FPremo »

I'm looking forward to this. Your past reconstructions have all been amazing.

G-MAN
Interpol Agent

Post by G-MAN »

FPremo wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:22 am I'm looking forward to this. Your past reconstructions have all been amazing.
Thankfully you and everyone else wont have to be waiting much longer, and thanks I'm glad they're being enjoyed

FPremo
Ronin

Post by FPremo »

G-MAN wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 10:54 am
FPremo wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:22 am I'm looking forward to this. Your past reconstructions have all been amazing.
Thankfully you and everyone else wont have to be waiting much longer, and thanks I'm glad they're being enjoyed
Great news, thanks a lot!

G-MAN
Interpol Agent

Re: *Now Available* Gigantis the Fire Monster G-MAN reconstruction

Post by G-MAN »

Very happy to say the film is ready. Delayed announcing for a bit as I just wanted to get some feedback on it before making it widely available and hope everyone who is interested in it enjoys and feel free to reach out if you need a link.

FPremo
Ronin

Post by FPremo »

I'm definitely interested in it. Please let me know when it's available. Thanks.

G-MAN
Interpol Agent

Post by G-MAN »

FPremo wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:16 pm I'm definitely interested in it. Please let me know when it's available. Thanks.
It's all good to go actually

Gojira 72
Ronin

Post by Gojira 72 »

G-MAN wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:32 am It's all good to go actually
Hi G-MAN could you PM me with the links to your reconstructions ? Please ;)

G-MAN
Interpol Agent

Post by G-MAN »

Gojira 72 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:21 am
Sorry I would but it appears I can't dm you yet. If you message me on Twitter I would be able to

sam33
Ronin

Post by sam33 »

Hello G-Man -
I've finally been given member status!
I'll be PM'ing you.

Best!
SAM33

BlakeRL
Ronin

Post by BlakeRL »

G-MAN wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:15 pm *Update*
Uploaded and ready to be shared. Features the classic media commentary as well as some minor audio clean up.
Hi G-MAN

I am trying to PM you but the board throws up an alert Dialogue ((You are not authorised to view the member list or profiles.)) for some reason when I try.

I would love to view or get a copy of your Gigantis the Fire Monster Reconstruction. Not being able to PM I do not know how to reach you other than through this reply.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
BlakeRL

white431
Young Farmer

Post by white431 »

G-MAN wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:38 pm
Sorry I would but it appears I can't dm you yet. If you message me on Twitter I would be able to
Hi G-Man - trying to get in touch with you to get this excellent reconstruction, but it's proving difficult. Are you anywhere else I can contact you?

G-MAN
Interpol Agent

Post by G-MAN »

white431 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:35 am
G-MAN wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:38 pm

Hi G-Man - trying to get in touch with you to get this excellent reconstruction, but it's proving difficult. Are you anywhere else I can contact you?
Could always shoot me a dm on Twitter