Godzilla Extreme Universe

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla Extreme Universe

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

This is honestly way better than I expected from a Lagiacrus-like Titano. Might be my favorite of the Extremeverse so far.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Thank you all for your words. I appreciate it. :)

Up next is either King Caesar or Gigan. Gigan will not be cybernetic (yet or at all). I haven't decided yet if I'll go down that route in my universe.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Wow. That Titanosaurus is honest to god terrifying! Wonderful job on it.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Well after a lot of internal debates with myself I have decided that my King Caesar Extreme will be bipedal. I really wanted to go with a quadraped design but I already have a few quads in the Extreme series and I should mix it up. So with King Caesar I will be looking at the Final Fantasy Ifrit for some inspiration. As well as this redesign I found:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/GXVm9V

Which honestly almost made me give up on doing King Caesar at all.

So over all I believe my line up will be as follows, King Caesar, Gigan, and then version 2 of Godzilla and Ghidorah.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Sounds like King Caesar will be quite the kaiju! Also really curious about Gigan. Since he won't be a cyborg, what will his bio parts look like?
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Gigantis wrote:Sounds like King Caesar will be quite the kaiju! Also really curious about Gigan. Since he won't be a cyborg, what will his bio parts look like?
You mean like his red visor eye and chest saw?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:
Gigantis wrote:Sounds like King Caesar will be quite the kaiju! Also really curious about Gigan. Since he won't be a cyborg, what will his bio parts look like?
Yeah.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Gigantis wrote:
Maverick Centigrade wrote:
Yeah.
Well they will be present. His eyes are most likey going to have a similar look to the Mutos. The buzz saw will be part of his biology. Rather than spinning they'll vibrate at ultra high speeds to still cut.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Nevermind. N/A.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Hey if anyone here is good with making size graphs etc, I could really use your help on something. If you're willing to help me out, please send me a PM. I would appreciate it.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

The process for King Caesar has started. I'm giving him some new abilities he hasn't used before (to my knowledge). He will be bipedal as I've mentioned before. So yeah, I see this one as a big challenge for me.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Here's a little snippet from King Caesar's MAD file. Body is coming a long great. Might have that finalized in another week or two.
When a holy city was under attack by Megalon, a mountain overlooking the city erupted with what could only be described as a miniature solar flare. When the smoke cleared, there stood a new monster in the world, King Caesar.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nice reference to Monster Apocalypse! Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Gigantis wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:29 am Nice reference to Monster Apocalypse! Can't wait to see the whole thing.
Oh man that was totally incidental. :lol: I've been mentioning Megalon and Gigan in my MAD files because they are in the lineup. After King Caesar, will be Gigan, then Version 2.0 of Godzilla and Ghidorah. After that, Megalon most likely.

I also realized that there was an ability I could have given Anguirus. Because I did want to give him a new power with the redesign, and now I'm kicking myself in the nuts for now realizing it before.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

So King Caesar's body is pretty much done aside from some last minute changes. So I've been sticking to the plan that Gigan will be next, and he is for rhe main series. But I've had a spinoff idea take hold of me. I'm thinking now once King Caesar is complete, the next project is to draw Godzilla Extreme as an action figure. Complete with box art, POA, etc. Since that has always been my end game in reality, to someday be able to get a custom action figure of my design. Which will probably prove to be impossible. But for now, just having a drawing of what a toy could look like will suffice.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

So guys...lately I haven been seriously considering something big for the Extremeverse. I am not sure if I will do it or not just yet, but I was curious what my very small "fan" base thought.

I've been entertaining the idea of bringing Gamera and his foes into the Extremeverse. And I've also prototyped some lore as well that explains why kaiju exist and how Gamera and the others are in this world.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Maverick Centigrade wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:23 am So guys...lately I haven been seriously considering something big for the Extremeverse. I am not sure if I will do it or not just yet, but I was curious what my very small "fan" base thought.

I've been entertaining the idea of bringing Gamera and his foes into the Extremeverse. And I've also prototyped some lore as well that explains why kaiju exist and how Gamera and the others are in this world.
That would be pretty interesting. By the way, any progress on King Caesar?

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:28 pm
Maverick Centigrade wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:23 am So guys...lately I haven been seriously considering something big for the Extremeverse. I am not sure if I will do it or not just yet, but I was curious what my very small "fan" base thought.

That would be pretty interesting. By the way, any progress on King Caesar?
His main body is finished and he has been drawn in an action pose, but it's still a rough draft. Where Emily lives had a major snow storm, so she has not been able to work on it between power outages and moving into motels with her pets. So there has no further progress.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

So I briefly wanted to share with you guys a rough prototype of my lore for the Extremeverse. It's not set in stone, some ideas I may keep, and discard the others. Just wanted to run it by ya'll.
Spoiler:
Millions of year ago there was an ancient advanced civilization (inspired by the Isu of Assassin's Creed). One day a great asteroid falls upon the Earth, aside from its already incredible destruction, it brings with it a special type of energy radiation. Completely lethal to the people of this civilization and what will become humanity, but mutagenic to wildlife. It is called Magnus Radiation, or perhaps Magnus Light? This is why Godzilla and co exist. These monsters then commit onslaught of the Adciv (short for advanced civilization for now). With their technology, they harness the Magnus Radiation to create their own monsters to fight back from the natural creations of Magnus Radiation. King Caesar would be one, as would Mothra and Megalon. Basically the kaiju that have origins with other civilizations in the movies.

Where Gamera and his foes come in, is a different faction of the Adciv that were against the "establishment", the regular ruling class, create their own monsters. Gamera and his ilk would be referred to as a whole as "The Others".

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

I really like these designs. They aren't necessarily something I'd want, but they are super unique and Emily did a great job.