Make your own Godzilla

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Make your own Godzilla

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Gigantis wrote:I'm trying my best to imagine that design but i just see less Godzilla and more of some rival kaiju that was also mutated by the nuke.
Only thing I find to not be Godzilla was the gorilla-posture. Everything else was fine to me.

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

Albino Godzilla commission I placed some three years ago from the awesome artist Dopepope.

Actually made some pretty serious rounds in the fandom.

I chose purple because for one thing it's one of my favorite colors and I love Shin Godzilla's purple atomic ray, but I think that a combination of purple and white is visually striking. Purple is also associated with divinity and royalty, and in Asia white is the color of death so I think the two combined add a uniqueness.
Resized Image

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I'm suprised that no one has used these Stegosaur plates as Godzilla's dorsal spines.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

He finally has a voice.
Well, that's certainly a thing.

"Well, you see, the Higgs Bison is the friendliest species of the water buffalo."

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Gigantis wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:27 am I'm trying my best to imagine that design but i just see less Godzilla and more of some rival kaiju that was also mutated by the nuke.
Do you worry that such a Godzilla would deviate too much in terms of physical appearance and body plan like how GINO did?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

LegendZilla wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:50 am
Gigantis wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:27 am I'm trying my best to imagine that design but i just see less Godzilla and more of some rival kaiju that was also mutated by the nuke.
Do you worry that such a Godzilla would deviate too much in terms of physical appearance and body plan like how GINO did?
I mean, gorilla posture Godzilla? Yeah that's going a bit overboard.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

As for my Godzilla that I made ages ago, he can summon a captain’s cap from thin air.
Last edited by Voyager on Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:22 pm As for my Godzilla that I made ages ago, he can summon a captain’s cap from thin air.
Can he conjur up a ship too?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gigantis wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:23 pm
VoyagerGoji wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:22 pm As for my Godzilla that I made ages ago, he can summon a captain’s cap from thin air.
The biggest.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:23 pm
Gigantis wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:23 pm
The biggest.
Welp sold, best Godzilla created on this thread

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

I have done some fanart of what would be my ideal Godzilla design. I will post a picture once 1. Its finished and 2. I figure out how to post images on this forum (it genuinely confuses me)
But I'll go ahead and describe it.

Head: Kinda a mix of Ghidogoji, Mosugoji, and legendary. It looks superficially heisei-like, but with Mosigoji's brows and the flat, angularness of Legendary. It also has legendary's gills.

Eyes: Nothing much to say, other than think Kiryugoji

Neck: only mentioning this cause it features neck "frills" similar to that of Kiryugoji. From the front, I'd imagine something similar to a cobra hood, though only slightly. Very subtle.

Body: His body is pretty much built like Ghidogoji, or any of the more muscular Hesei suits. Has Legendary style arms that feel very crocodilian, though no webbing. Has Shin Godzilla's weird little chest spike. Body is orientated pretty much completely bipedally, not super horizontal.

Legs: Beefy, like legendary, but with the shape of Heisei. Has digitigrade feel with actual toes rather than being pillar like and elephantine, but still considerably thicker and stubbier than say a Tyrannosaurus would have.

Tail: EXTREMELY long. I am a sucker for stupid long Godzilla tails. He also has a paddle on the end. Its pretty cliche in Godzilla redesigns at this point, but as an aquatic species I think its a nice trait to have a paddle tail, not to mention opening the avenue for physical tail-based combat.

Spines: This part of the design is the most original. I fell in love with the idea of having spines like "bone protrusions". They are long, thin, and very organic looking. But they still carry the signature "five pronged maple leaf" shape of the OG.

Size: 65 meters. I believe that 100 meters is honestly a bit too big. The classic Showa Scale is where its at.

steven
Monarch Researcher

Post by steven »

A mixture of millennium, heritage, and a hint of monstatron with the blue glow.

As for his origins: he is a subterranean dinosaur hatchling would become curious about the surface world and went up to investigate, only to be caught up in a nuclear testing that ravaged his entire body, taken in by the local tribes after washing up on a beach.

He was buried in the base of a uranium filled mountain as his radiation enriched body activated a natural nuclear reactor that transformed his biological composition over the course of decades...replacing his biological cells with nuclear mineral and making him grow over decades.

However, the nuclear power plant built above his grave would super-charge him to maximum power.

After 70 years...he would wake up in 2024

A young and inexperienced Godzilla that is forced to find his place in the world
Last edited by steven on Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Height: 100 meters
Weight: 80,000 tons

Origins
A powerful spirit, worshipped in ancient times as a god of destruction, merged with a strange and previously undiscovered reptile who had been struck by the testing of the H-Bomb. The saurian had been horrifically mutated and disfigured, becoming a giant who could barely move and would die in a matter of hours, until the chaotic spirit bonded with him, viewing this as the perfect body to wreak chaos and devastation upon the world. His tumor-ridden, ravaged form morphed and twisted into something completely new…

Physical Description
Shimmering eyes of piercing yellow gaze upon the world before him, often imbedding themselves into the minds of the soldiers who survive the never successful assaults upon him. A maw like that of a shark is filled with gnarled, often blood-speckled teeth that are sharp enough to slice through steel with ease. Black, jagged scales interlock across his muscular frame to form a nigh-impenetrable armor. Most monsters that face the King of Destruction cut themselves more than they do their foe whenever they strike this nightmarish hide. Standing fully upright, Godzilla bears thick arms that end in four-clawed hands, each claw’s base having sharp protrusions alongside it where it looks as though new claws are trying to grow out. Colossal legs support the humongous body of Godzilla, the feet resembling that of an elephant, except for the addition of hideous, gnarled claws protruding from the front. Finally, a lengthy tail drags behind the leviathan, ending in a mass of bone like an Ankylosaur’s club.

Towering spines of varying colors, like stained glass, erupt from Godzilla’s back, three rows of the deadly spires that trail from the base of the neck all the way down the tail. From the tail’s club erupt several sharp spikes of similar composition to these spines, making a strike from Godzilla’s tail an often fatal event to whatever unfortunate soul draws his ire.

Personality
As a reptile struck with horrid anguish decades ago, combined with an entity formed of humanity’s own destructive desires, Godzilla is a chaotic and vengeful being. He seeks out large cities on purpose, devastating them with a wicked joy. When in these places, he seeks out areas of higher wealth more specifically, a combination of wanting to show just how small humanity is and due to a hatred for those who place their heel upon those who can’t fight back. He enjoys when the military fires upon him or concocts plans to destroy him, for it gives the leviathan another chance to prove his superiority. The same is true when other monsters attempt to assail him, to break their bodies for daring to think they can overcome him is something he enjoys even more than mass destruction.

He is not purely evil, however. He passes by smaller human settlements without issue, and is willing to save them from other kaiju even when they do not attack him first. A remnant from when the spirit was worshipped, for in those days it would often turn its wrath on those who tormented and oppressed the weak, hence why it was so often worshipped. Other kaiju can also gain his mercy, often by breaking away from the conflict and admitting his superiority, before fleeing. Subsequent encounters, as long as the kaiju does not attempt to attack again, will be much less chaotic, with Godzilla even having been sighted aiding some of these monsters against other foes, and vice versa.

Powers
Due to being powered by a combination of nuclear energy and spiritual destructiveness, Godzilla has numerous powers at his disposal.

Atomic Ray: The leviathan’s primary ability aside from his immense musculature. A geyser of azure energy, taking the form of a blazing liquid like napalm. The plasma will stick to whatever it strikes and burn for an hour if left unattended, though most structures only last a moment and most kaiju who are not immediately killed can scrape it off in a minute at most.

Atomic Fireball: Godzilla can fire globs of his energy instead of a stream, taking the shape of a glowing sphere that races forward and explodes on impact. It spreads the same burning plasma as the Atomic Ray, with the same properties. This projectile can reach up to a mile in distance after being fired.

Heat Conduction: Due to his internal body temperature already being thousands of degrees Celsius, Godzilla can channel and increase his heat to specific body parts. Often used in his claws, mouth, or tail club, this ability turns his natural blades into superheated knives that carve through foes with incredible ease. It is also often used all across his body, to ward off foes attempting to constrict him or are striking him from a place he can’t easily reach. If this fails, he does have another method to counter these sorts of assaults…

Nuclear Pulse: Scales shift away from one another, revealing blue light beneath them. Godzilla’s entire body glows for a moment, before a hellacious burst of energy erupts from all across his body. With enough heat to incinerate Titanium and power to shatter mountains, any foe that is not instantly slain by this assault is cast aside and left broken by this attack. However, Godzilla is not in a much better state, as every single scale on his body is launched off in the process, often acting as shrapnel, and much of his skin and flesh beneath is burnt away. Without his regeneration, he would die in a matter of moments.

Super Regeneration: In a process that baffles scientists worldwide, Godzilla is capable of healing from just about any wound with ease. Skin-deep wounds heal in an instant, while deeper cuts take only a few seconds. Lost limbs take minutes to regenerate, and the damage caused by his Nuclear Pulse takes a similar amount of time. The rapid growth of new cells is often attributed to a combination of radiation’s effect on cells and the mystic power flowing through Godzilla’s veins. More substantial regeneration does drain much of Godzilla’s energy, often requiring him to refuel on nuclear energy at a nearby power plant or to take a long rest in the ocean.

Eruptions: Another power that would slay Godzilla himself if not for his regeneration, holes punched into his body can erupt with azure power at his command to blast away foes. These bursts may not have the same heat as his atomic ray, but they pack far more concussive force, often leaving craters on a foe’s body and breaking bones. Godzilla will sometimes even tear himself open to utilize this power.

Spine Lasers: Each of Godzilla’s spines can fire lasers of numerous colors from their tips, the full assault looking almost like a kaleidoscope. The spikes on his tail can do the same, unleashing an omnidirectional assault as he swings it towards foes. Only a few kaiju have been reported surviving these beams, and these beings were often too weak to continue fighting afterwards. This power often causes his spines to detonate or melt, so it is used rarely, to the point where Godzilla is more likely to use his Nuclear Pulse than these. This is due to his spines taking much more time to heal than his body, at one point it being recorded that the destruction of all his spines at once took a full day to heal.

Energy Absorption: Godzilla is capable of absorbing energy in order to either fuel himself or to add to his attacks. Radiation and electricity are the ones most commonly seen, though fire, magic, magnetic energy, and gravitational energy have been seen and reported. Godzilla often needs to be struck with a sustained source of the energy multiple times to be able to absorb it, and even when he is capable of absorbing an energy it will still harm him as he does so.

Unnatural Senses: It has been reported that Godzilla can sense things no normal creature should be able to sense. A kaiju miles away approaching him with intent to kill, a military anti-kaiju superweapon in the process of being built, and at one point an approaching asteroid several hundred meters in diameter. All of these have been attributed to the spirit’s influence.

Hypothetical Other States

Analysis of Godzilla’s discarded tissue and of ancient texts regarding the destruction spirit point to these states being a possibility if specific circumstances occur. We pray to God none of these ever become reality.

Burning Godzilla: If Godzilla were to ever absorb too much radiation for even his body to handle, his body would undergo a transformation that would spell doom for all life on the planet. First, his body would grow in size, from 100 meters to 150 and from 80,000 tons to 140,000. This would be due to his flesh extending and growing cancerous, horrid tumors erupting from all across his body. He would move much slower, however he would become far more powerful, to the point where foes that are too much for him to defeat alone in his base form would be incapable of fighting him for more than a moment. This would be due to his internal temperature skyrocketing to millions of degrees Celsius, turning his outer body into a blazing tower that boils the earth and renders miles of terrain uninhabitable with his presence. His energy attacks would become powerful enough to turn entire islands into molten rock and have the heat of a nuclear explosion’s heart. Eventually, he would either explode and render the surface uninhabitable for ten million years, or meltdown and irradiate the entire planet as he sank to the very core.

Spectre Godzilla: The spirit inhabiting Godzilla is created and fueled by the world’s destructive urges. World War 2’s effect on humanity was enough to allow the entity to return to the world, eventually discovering the mutated reptile and giving it a permanent tether to the mortal plane. It is believed that if a similar event of most of humanity gaining such destructive desires occurs again, Godzilla will undergo a metamorphosis into something unbound by physical limitations. This is supported by the fact that during a moment of immense international tension, when it seemed WW3 was about to begin, Godzilla’s energy was detected fluctuating and growing immensely, a supernatural presence trying to erupt from him. When the tensions defused, this ceased, though the leviathan was particularly aggressive for a while after that. If this transformation were to occur, it is assumed that the entity would retain the powers stated in ancient texts before a deity named “Mothra” sealed it away. These include being able to appear anywhere at will, erasing objects from existence, driving other lifeforms into a frenzied madness, and twisting the weather to its will.

Super Godzilla: Merging Godzilla’s DNA with that of the space monster “King Ghidorah” caused a reaction that indicates doing so to Godzilla himself would initiate an immense transformation. His power would skyrocket to levels beyond even that of the hypothetical “Burning” state. Some have even suggested he may grow wings like those of King Ghidorah, granting him flight in addition to abilities we cannot even begin to fathom. Causing this transformation on purpose has been proposed, however it has been shut down due to the sheer scale of the threat that would need to face the Earth for such an action to be taken.

Alright, out of character now. This Godzilla is basically a merger of the Heisei Godzilla, my personal favorite incarnation of the big guy, with the insanity of the Reiwa era. Hence the origin, upright posture and the elaborateness of all his energy attacks. The napalm breath is based off 2014’s beam taken to its logical conclusion because I thought a literal stream of burning napalm-plasma would be sick. The spirit aspect is based on a post in the kaiju headcanon thread by Desghidorah suggesting Godzilla is a literal Kami of destruction. That really stuck out to me and I adored the idea, so I incorporated it here.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

VoyagerGoji (my old name, in fact)

Design: '64 (A), but tweaked. One change is a less hunched back.
Powers: Heisei Beam, Heisei Pulse, G2K Regen, Spiral and Red Spiral Ray.
Roar: Mix of Showa (62-75) and Heisei (84-91).
Personality: (64, 89)

Weird facts: The angrier he gets, the more cloudy his eyes go. This happens until his eyes appear ghostly like GMK's. Conducts lighting to heighten his pulse and ray.

Forms: Poster Form.

When his atomic levels go off the charts, he is transformed into a completely different kaiju. He now sports a Naval Officer's cap, and sails the high seas on the KMV Dauntless

*KMV stands for Kaiju Marine Vessel.
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Bob Sherlock
Yojimbo

Post by Bob Sherlock »

https://www.deviantart. com/bob-sherlock/art/New-Godzilla-Design-877656294

“So here’s SherlockGoji”.

Design is supposed to be a Toho-ized version of the MonsterVerse Godzilla (notably Heisei and 200) with a few crocodilian features (notably the tail).

As shown here, he measures at 120 meters tall and weighs 90,000 tons.

In terms of powers, he’s got the usual Godzilla abilities (Atomic breath, nuclear pulse, enhanced regeneration, etc.)

Roars are a mix of Early Heisei (84-91) and Millennium.

Atomic breath sounds are a mix of MonsterVerse and GMK (even charges up the same way with dorsal plates from the tail up glowing with particles inhaled into the mouth)

Personality is basically a meaner MonsterVerse Godzilla who acts as Earth’s “immune system”, but isn’t above destroying cities, fighting back military forces, or other monsters that challenge him. However, he does have moments of kindness towards his allies.

In terms of origin, it’s MonsterVerse of being an ancient creature who’s been active when the world was more radioactive but then retreated into the depths when radiation levels went down. He made very small appearances in 1954 taking down a few nuclear submarines and even got into the blast zone of Castle Bravo after getting attracted by the radiation from the test. However, he didn’t fully appear until 2030 where mankind just got out of an energy crisis thanks to G-Energy. This invoked his wrath as G-Energy was taken from a forbidden energy source underground and he sought out to destroy all the G-Energy Generators (I based this part off the PS4 game even if I didn’t necessarily like it that much).

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

I’d have my Godzilla just be a sperm cell trying to fertilize an egg for the most radical design ever, just to say I did.

shippersdreamer
Interpol Agent

Post by shippersdreamer »

Name: Godzilla Terra

Height: 120 Meters
Weight: 100,000 Tons

Origins: Most Godzilla are born from nuclear radiation. Of death and decay, and the folly of man. Godzilla Terra is an exception to this general rule, having evolved from a species of Godzillasaurus that thrived in hot, jungle environments as opposed to pacific islands and the inland. Despite their size and weight, this species of Godzilla is seldom seen, preferring the deepest and least hospitable parts of the planet's many forests and jungles. They're often worshiped by native tribes as a God of the Earth or other various mythological ties to the planet.

Physical Description: While most Godzilla retain a grey-ish black quality to their hides, Godzilla Terra too has a similar color scheme, but it is blotted out by patches of moss, gross, and fungus that have grown over the titan's body. His eyes appear to be as blank as the full moon, but that's purely because Godzilla Terran is blind, having lost it's sight somewhere down the evolutionary road. Massive flowers bloom and pollinate down his dorsal plates, with fungus and moss growing around his bark-like legs. He's often described as a walking ecosystem, as a Godzilla Terran on the move often spreads spores, pollen, and other life-giving nutrients to the surrounding area.

Personality: Godzilla Terran is surprisingly relaxed for a member of the Godzilla species. It doesn't seem to mind other animals or even humans scaling or temporarily living on its body. Despite this, Godzilla Terran's temper is absolutely monsterous, even by Godzilla standards. When you piss this creature off, it will stop at nothing to wreak it's revenge. It detests pollution, and thus considers big cities, logging, and other environmental hazards his mortal enemy. His wrath is often personified as Nature itself seeking revenge for the damage done to it.

Powers:
Due to Godzilla Terran's unique biology and inherent lack of atomic radiation, the standard abilities of the Godzilla species have been adapted to take a more natural element to them.

Water Ray: Godzilla Terran's primary ranged ability. It fires a giant spray of water from its mouth, smashing or cutting into even the hardest of structures with deceptive ease. The water is often a foamy green color, but is capable of taking on more corrosive properties if Godzilla Terran has taken in significant amounts of dirty water or sea water

Water Absorption: As a creature of the Earth, Godzilla Terran's natural habitat is either deep in humid jungles or in lakes and rivers. As such, this particular species of Godzilla is capable of absorbing water into its being to help retain nutrients and fuel it's living ecosystem.

Super Regeneration: Godzilla is also capable of regenerating injuries at an incredible rate due to the influx of life and nutrients it grows and lives on his body. Injuries are often see with moss and fungus spreading over them, to help with the healing process.

Spinal Spore/Pollen Expulsion: Weaponizing the massive flowers blooming on its dorsal plates, Godzilla can violently and rapidly eject spores and pollen from its dorsal plates to grievously injure and detain the enemy. While not parasitic fungus, the sheer volume of spores and pollen ejected out is enough to suffocate and blind any unfortunate creature who gets hit with the blast.

Supernatural Senses: As this Godzilla is blind, its other senses are heightened to the point of being supernatural. Its capable of hearing and smelling sources of water, food, or even enemies from extremely long distances. This comes with its own challenges though, as extreme enough volumes or smells can completely override Godzilla's senses.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Godzilla

Height: 100 Meters
Weight: 60,000 Tons

Origins
Throughout history, mankind decided to play god, temper with powers beyond their understanding. Believing themselves upon that of all for the greater good of science but in their arrogance, they created a life form that would haunt this world with a roar of rage and choir of sorrow. Beneath the Earth’s surface sat pockets of survivors of the cretaceous period, remnants of life forms lost to the volcanic activity and meteor striking the earth. These beasts were able to survive the fires across the planet, the blistering heat being nothing to these animals. Occasionally one of the beasts rose from their home, traveling along Odo Island….Until one day, humanity’s most powerful weapon destroying the ecosystem and wiping out most of the inhabitants. Those that survived were mutated. The largest of those being a being named “Gojira”.

Physical Description
Yellow eyes filling those that see the legendary beast with a jaw-dropping fear, a pulsing blue surrounding the eye bags. A scar left behind from his fellow mutant “Anguirus” covering one of his eyes, his blue wound being a reminder that the beast can bleed. His maw is filled with razor-sharp fangs that are strong enough to rip through the titanium. Bone armor covering the eyes and lower brow, small spikes covering the skull before going down the spine and stopping at the dorsal spikes. The dorsal spines glowing with nuclear energy, pulsing to be released. Ting twin ears lay on the side of the beast’s head, gills laying below them. Throughout the body, scars filled with nuclear power pulse with a light blue. This being the result of the atom bombs might constantly being forced out. Spikes lay on the reptile’s arms, being a way to defend themselves. Large muscular arms intimidate those that dare challenge his might, large muscular legs carry the beast throughout the world and a long dragging tail follows them. Large bone armor covers the chest and belly of the Titan, protecting them from extreme damage. The neck’s coloration being that of a tan while the rest of the creature’s burned scales are brownish-green.

Personality
Through the fire of the atomic bomb, a being of pure hatred was born. Godzilla has been seen to be aggressive towards most entities, though it is noted that he can forms alliances with other Kaiju. It is not yet known if these are subjects that were defeated by the tyrant king (Like that of Anguirus) or if they formed a bond throughout the ages. Godzilla will not hesitate to attack a major populated area just to make a statement to the world and will often more than not be the antagonist in most situations, being the lesser of two evils if a creature worse than him, “King Ghidorah” for example, comes to the conflict.

Powers
Due to his mutation, the King of The Monsters has many abilities to his display.

Atomic Blast: The Legend of Odo Island speaks of a large dragon with the ability to breathe fire. In most cases myth turns out to be nothing more than fiction but in this case, it is unfortunately fact. A stream of blazing blue thermonuclear energy erupts from his maw in a devastating attack, capable of destroying a city in a single swing or forcing his challengers to stand down. Variations of this are known as “Atomic Fire Ball”, “Atomic Ring” and “Spiral Atomic Ray”.

Tier 1: Atomic Fire Ball
Tier 2: Atomic Ring
Tier 3: Atomic Blast
Tier 4: Spiral Atomic Ray

Energy Absorption: If Gojira finds himself in a situation that would be life-threatening, the leviathan can absorb nuclear energy from power plants, a nuclear sub, or other forms of atomic energy. Though it has been seen that he can absorb other sources of energy (spiritual energies, cosmic power, nuclear energy, or heat) which can trigger certain ascensions…

Energy Pulse: By expelling a wave of energy out, the monster king can throw monsters hundreds of feet into the air or completely burn them. The environments that are affected by this attack are usually only left as a crater.

Super Regeneration: The nuclear leviathan can heal from most wounds, the damage being reversed within a matter of minutes. Though the scar they received from Anguirus stayed for reasons currently unknown, the common theory being that Gojira’s power did not reach the level it was today yet.

Transformations

Skarlet: If enough nuclear energy is gathered, the king transforms into a living atomic bomb. His power level skyrocketing and the destructive capability being that of planetary level. His scales turning to that of a charcoal black and the blue radioactive scars turning to a crimson red. This state is the strongest Gojira will ever be in, his heart becoming that of a nuclear core. Threatening the planet with extinction if he explodes.

-Heat Talons and Fangs: The burning power rushes through his claws and fangs, being able to rip through flesh and metal with ease.

Super: This state is achieved when Gojira gathers enough cosmic or spiritual energies. Spikes emerge onto his shoulders and bone forces its way out of his skull, forming a crown. Spikes emerging on the sides of his tail. This form becoming faster, more durable and stronger, while also gaining new abilities. Previous attacks being stronger than before. Scales turning purple and a ghostly white.

-Nova Blast: A beam of pure energy emerges from the stomach, being able to pave away an entire block in one go.

-Atomic Fist: Energy surrounds the king’s fist, the striking power managing to break the bones of even the strongest opponents.

-Tail and Dorsal Spine Beams: Atomic energy surges through his body, exiting through his dorsal fins and tail causing devastation on a massive scale.
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I'm happy to announce that I'm working on an illustration of my own version of Godzilla!

Bob Sherlock
Yojimbo

Post by Bob Sherlock »

LegendZilla wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:39 pm I'm happy to announce that I'm working on an illustration of my own version of Godzilla!
Nice