SpaceG92 Sprites, Pictures, Projects, Customs, ect.

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: SpaceG92 Sprites, Pictures, Projects, Customs, ect.

Post by SpaceG92 »

Cybermat47 wrote:This is yours?

https://img00.deviantart.net/a9af/i/201 ... awi14k.png

It's... beautiful.
Lol - I forgot about that one. Yeah that one is mine.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Monster X looks like he got the spook!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

SpaceG92 wrote: Anyone else remember TK-Man? I dug this up not to long ago in my buried sprite folder. Fun times this one :D
[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/81cc/f/20 ... bgqu2p.png

Never saw the reverse/dark sprites. They look awesome.

Hell, pretty much everything in this thread is awesome. You do great work. Eager to see more!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

UltimateDitto wrote:Monster X looks like he got the spook!
lmfao yeah - working on doing another pose lol XD
UltramanGoji wrote:Never saw the reverse/dark sprites. They look awesome.

Hell, pretty much everything in this thread is awesome. You do great work. Eager to see more!
Thank you!

I totally forgot about TK man until I went digging in my folders. Indeed a blast from the past! :D

_MHG_
GPN Volunteer

Post by _MHG_ »

SpaceG92 wrote:Er muh gewd, it's Moster Ekkesu. Poor quality JPG below ~~

View on Deviant Art!
That Monster Ekkesu is looking great!

Keep up the good work. :D
Last edited by _MHG_ on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

moving from Gundam kits to tanks for a spell ~~

Resized Image
Resized Image
I know this is basic stuff for experinced modelers :P This is my first tank kit but I decided to try some new things that I think worked!

Decided to get creative with my Dragon E-100 kit. Used some spare parts to make a few extra things.

Made the rear turret more akin to the King Tiger H, by giving it a handle on the rear turret and a shortened hinge on the back. As for the front, I added some handles on the drivers hatch and gave the tops of (hatch? Cupola?) some protruding nubs to make it look a little better. I wanted to put those little nubs they instruct you too onthe side of the turret but holy crap those are impossible to work with and for the love of God I cannot figure out how they go on - lol. Probably going to leave them out in the long run.

Planning on giving the kit a layer of Zimmerit along the turret, upper hull and side skirts. I'll start on that eventually - I need a proper tool or a saw blade to replicate the patterns. Other then that, i'm debating on how in the hell i'm going to paint this thing. I'm seeing people paint it AFTER they attached the side skirts and wheels on - some paint the wheels then do the hull and side skirts - getting that all prepped and attach the wheels, tracks and then glue on the skirts. The latter seems right, but i'll do some research into it some more.

More to come eventually.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

REWORKING on SpaceGodzilla v6. Whole new body this time - Previous one for reference. Hopefully no one doesn't bust out competition and i'm forced to remake it a 7th time ;)
Artist comment wrote:Besides the missing limbs. Looking for input on this one mostly. Still trying to work out the bugs on the face and I might touch up the thigh area a bit.

Been "kinda" semi-active.

Xilien Mothership (Final Wars) - View Fullsize on Deviant Art
**Image has been resized
Resized Image
Artist comment wrote:Wanted to do a fullsize Xilien Ship for the fun on it. Though I want to try and learn a "bitcrunch" sorta method for the detail. Obviously it doesn't look all that appealing. Though if you take a step of 2 back it looks pretty neat! Might give this one a "valid" style of hand shading whenever i'm done with everything - though that's low on the tier list.
GMK v2 - View on Deviant Art
Artist comment wrote:Did this one so I can forget my previous one....
Biollante Final - View on Deviant Art
Artist comment wrote:Always prefered the Battle Legends Biollante over the Kaiju Daikassen. However the Battle Legends one lacked a certain part the KD one had. Did this one riding the Bandai Japan hype train release.
Gigan Showa Recolor - View on Deviant Art
Artist comment wrote:Nothing to out of line here. Just a more accurate color palette. The amount of colors though are gross.
Mecha-King Ghidorah v3 (Super Godzilla Base) - View on Deviant Art
Artist comment wrote:To be honest, besides the noodle necks and the style difference when used next to Kaiju Daikaseen stuff. I'm quite fond of the Super Godzilla MKG pose.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Still working on SpaceGodzila.

Almost final product below. Still toying with the fleshy part colors - though everything is basically set in stone.

View on Deviant Art
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

That's awesome!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

UltimateDitto wrote:That's awesome!
Thankie tankie!

Speaking of above comments -

Finished SpaceGodzilla v6 w/Bonus! Flying Form v2

View on Deviant Art

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

THIS!

No real reason, just felt like making a pudgy Destoroyah after moving my old design to the "_Outdated" folder.

Work on Gotengo FW has been started...and its harder then I thought.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Work in progress animated frames for Bagan in BGL's Super Godzilla Returns. Still need to painfully animate the tail.

He's definitely going to be a lively one - lol. Depending on how it looks in game. I might just change it to him just opening and closing his mouth w/moving tail. Might be a bit more intiminating then a "battle ready street fighter stance". Then again everything in Super Godzilla was moving as if they were hopped up on sugar.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Did another Super Godzilla

View on Deviant Art
With the advent of a new SpaceGodzilla base and the animating of Bagan who didn't see this one coming? Overhauled my SpaceGodzilla and converted it into a Super Godzilla! Some minor trivia bits. The chest you see now is actually based off the original v6 SpaceGodzilla chest, albeit re-shaded to SuperGodzilla's pattern. His lower hip area was also redone but the lower most remains the the same. His tusks were flipped around as well as sporting the original Godzilla head w/slightly modified eye brows. Included are 4 slightly different versions. Version A is the "Single Shoulder Spike" version, with 2 different tail types. One based more on the ingame sprite and the other based of the tail blade from the fan marquette and concept art. The B variant includes the 3 spike shoulder with the same tail variants. All version include a blue chest orb for those who prefer that.

Originally I wanted Super Godzilla to have darker colored claws and teeth to clash more against SpaceGodzilla and while I initially liked it, the idea soon faded away and I went with the more "traditional" silver/white claws. The original idea behind the darker blue/grey claws was the Super Energy along with dying his skin, also tinted his claws. Meh. I wanted Super G to not be a complete carbon copy of SpaceGodzilla so I changed what I could but still keeping it in line with SpaceG for sheeting reasons since I could slightly retool one to make the other. Cop out or not, they were based off each other so :P

Hope you all enjoy.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Super-X
~~Capital Defense Super Weapon~~

I know a Super-X from Super Godzilla exists but i'm to lazy to rip it, so I made one. Scale...scale...scale. So if I did this 100% to scale, it would have been 20pxl in length and 8pxl in height. Tried it, looked fucking stupid. So I used a loose measurement. Expect some modified Super-X II and Super-X III sprites in the future to go with this.

Tried to replicate the panel lines and I think I got it...the first attempt looks wierd and the "smooth" version looked wrong next to the source material. Includes are 2 versions. The blue tint version and a "Burnished Nickel" version, aka after getting blasted by Godzilla's Atomic Beam. Includes are some effects pulled from the Super-X II Sprite from Kaiju Daikaissen just modified, as well as the effect placement guide. Oh, and Search Light parts!

Enjoy!

Super-X 2
Okay, I know we have the one from BL, but hey I wanted to make an updated version. So, first thing's first. Why does it look "veiny"? GOOD Question! That's how the Super X 2 actually looks. It has a BUNCH of deep panels running along it, something I tried to replicate but not 100%, I left some "open gaps" otherwise it would be all 4 shades. While it looks jarring magnified, in a native view and animated, it doesn't look as bad. Though, i'm proud of how the Fire Mirror came out.

Oh - and if anyone is wondering, the Fire Mirror beam is legit Broly colors. I just missed an extra shade of yellow. Core should be yellow and then fade to lime highligher green. Tried to replicate the writting and the gold star as well on the sprite, I think it helps break up the colors a bit. As with the Super-X, missiles included!

#1 and #2 are Fire Mirror Frames. Note that the Fire Mirror core is a shade of blue, to help make it stand out.
A and B are Fire Mirror Attack Frames, just there to reference what it should look like. I only colored the core to make it stand out, so you know what to isolate.

Enjoy? Maybe - ? :P

Super Godzilla - Super Godzilla Returns Ver. : Idle Animation
Note: This is a Work in Progress, meaning this can be subject to change in the future. What you see here is not indicative of the final product.

2 fo' 2. Featuring BGL's Super G idea. Doing them with the original sprite and then converting to BGL's. Easier.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Sprite Custom - Gotengo Kai
After...a while since showing the silhouette rough shape. I finally completed it! About 35m in one sitting and I finally worked up the nuts to actually start and finish this sprite. Extremely pleased with the turn out - despite my lack of reference images. Stupid Final Wars has artificial film grain applied on it and I don't have a BluRay copy of it - so I went with the good ol' concept art! Entire sprite was done from scratch.

Included are 2 different color versions and 2 version with a highlighted Command Bridge - inaccurate, but it looks nice :P

Personally I like the blue tint one.

Sprite Custom - Godzilla 1984/85
Includes: "Wide Eye" variant and "Artists Choice" (Top)" color variant!

Finally! Screw that head man, so hard to get right. Legit, 1 pixel different moves his face like 1/8th in proportion. Decided to call it quits with what I have. Otherwise, small edits here and there. Shoulder is tweaked slightly and added more "folds" in Godzilla's thigh. Head was entirely custom.

Sprite Custom - Godzilla EARTH
BOOM!

Godzilla FRICKEN Earth!

FIRST ONE TO DO IT! I think...

I can't take all the credit for it being a "true custom". I wanted an upload for Halloween but noticed my sprite folder was...lacking. Noticed I had a sheet for Earth in the works. Only had the scale measurements. Damn. Realized I'd try my hand at "spritifying" a 3D model. What you see is the result. Not much is any detail lost in the severe palette crunch which surprised me. Touched up the eye and face by hand. Reworked the jaw a tad, added teeth and his beard. Recolored a mix of blues and greens. Really happy with how it turned out got my second attempt at crunching a sprite.

Hope you all enjoy ~~

Credits:
Steelia - Godzilla Earth - Godzilla X Eternal Linkage
MMDCharizard - Rigging and Additional Model Work
SpaceG92 - Spritifaction and touch ups

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Built and Painted, Zvezda 1/100 T-72BV (T-72M1)

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Attempting AnimeGhidorah/ExifGhidorah

Out of scale, but "visually" in-scale with Godzilla Heisei.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Attempting AnimeGhidorah/ExifGhidorah

Out of scale, but "visually" in-scale with Godzilla Heisei.

WIP - AnimeGhidorah / ExifGhidorah

Still a WIP.

Heads thought are pretty much done. The wings are placeholders but I might keep them with some heavy mods. The legs are ripped striaght from Shin and lazy recolored.

Mainly did this one so I can get a feel for his size. Still working on it. Giving me some grief.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

N - E - C - R - O!!!

Just because I died on TK doesn't mean I stopped everyplace else :P A few of the things i've done since my last post - more on DA.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image

Resized Image
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Going to be posting the emoji updates here as I do them - or as I feel like revealing certain ones lol.

Green: Confirmed
Red: Undecided

L->R
Shin Godzilla Form 4, Godzilla 2021, Godzilla 1962, King Kong 1962, Mechanikong, Atomic Breath Shin Godzilla, Atomic Breath Godzilla 2021, Controller of Planet X, Keizer Xilien

Mechanikong (Open Mouth), Atomic Breath Shin (Original), Atomic Breath Godzilla 2021 (Original), Mechagodzilla 2021
I like the more colorful G21 and Atomic Breath Shin so they got in over the rest. Keizer took me SEVERAL attempts before I finally pulled my head out of my ass and got him to look like he does now. I was against asymetrical designs but it cant be helped. Originally his visor was a deep shade of red and his left (right) eye was a bright red. As much as I liked it, I opt'd against my head canon colors lol. He's one of my favorites so far. Image