SpaceG92 Sprites, Pictures, Projects, Customs, ect.

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: SpaceG92 Films, Pictures, Projects and Customs

Post by SpaceG92 »

Kiryu2012 wrote:Gotta admit, I'm very much impressed by your vectors(I thought the Monster X vector was awesome). I was wondering if you take requests for vectors.
Why thank you so much.

Anyhow, to clear up the question for others. Yes, I do take requests but I need a sketch to base off of though. Just send me a PM with the line work or sketch and I'll get back to you

BONBON
A quick sketch of Octavia. Originally there was to be Bon Bon poking her head to the side with a "?" over her head but my hand started hurting :/. I like how it came out but I really need to brush up on my hand drawings though.
Time Taken: 27 minutes, freehand.
Image is quite large.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Well did a hand drawn piece for HayesAJones involving Lyra and Bon Bon and I'll drop it here as well. I will update this post with a colored version and a vector if I have the time and patience for it that is. -UPDATED WITH COLORED

Lyra + Bon Bon
I really liked how this one came out. Except for Bon Bon's extremely creepy eyes...man they stare into my soul. Anyhow, I looked up some images for reference on posing and found a blank "Slendermare" base I snapped shot in my memory and a preposed Lyra I free handed down on. Anyhow im liking my freehand skill more and more, im getting better at the MLP anatomy as well. A step up from the previous above :P
*Fun Fact* I goofed on the scale for Lyra, so use your imagination on why she is so small. I say age spell.

Lyra + Bon Bon COLORED
I got around to retracing and coloring the original. A for effort and I really should have did more then 2 practice traces, curses the lines are uneven. Oh well, B+ :P

I need a scanner, I hate taking pictures of it with a camera! :evil:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

So I have been doing some sprite work once again and I started to create something. You know that spark once you'r onto something great and you just keep digging and building, until it fails and collapses down around you. After an hour of trying to salvage anything I stared at it again. I noticed something in the background that I glanced over and pulled it of the sheet and attached it to the base sprite. Next thing I knew it hit me again, I was onto something better then the last! After a few hours of toying and building I created a monster. Being inspired by BGL's NGK Kaiju and GIGAN05's Shin kaiju, I have created something I am truly proud of. For now, you get a teaser and it's roar...

Mystery Kaiju 1 : Roar

The Galaxy Destroyer

Edit 2: I forgot something and changed his stomach/abdomen ;)

Aside from the guy above, I have also been doing some other sprites as well. I think i'm learning the ropes quite well :P
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Well, got another sprite done of my duo of kaiju. Im...kinda impressed with it, but kinda disappointed with it as well. You will see what I mean when I unveil it, less I correct the sprite. Anyhow, this guy was made with different sprites so you can see the difference.

Edit: Redone the sprite and updated image. Im feeling ALOT better with this version, except the wings. I gotta play with that. Oh hey look, added a roar

Mystery Kaiju 2's Roar

Myster Kaiju 2: Extinguisher of Stars

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Reveal time! Sorry peeps, they are a JPG for a specific reason :P
Nova Destoroyah DA Link w/credit
SpaceGodzilla Nebulous DA Link w/credit
=========================================================================================================
One of hopefully many or a few of a new line of kaiju I’m creating for my in world universe. These kaiju resemble other kaiju already encountered though these are slightly different or radically different. These new kaiju posses all the old abilities of their latter appearances with a whole lot of new powers added. These kaiju also have the ability to change their form into a lower power and max power state. Some are rumored to go beyond…
==========================================================================================================

SpaceGodzilla Nebulous

"The Galaxy Destroyer"

Split from the same cells that brought fourth the first SpaceGodzilla, Nebulous lingered in the dark blackhole. He absorbed more cosmic radiation and energy as more particles were being poured into the abyss Nebulous lied. In an instant a dimensional tear tore our fabric of reality apart and out came a large kaiju flanked with neon blue and deep blue crystals. This being was known as Nebulous, a frightful monster resembling SpaceGodzilla but all the more stronger. Seeking a strange voice the kaiju tore another rip in the fabric of time and space and entered another dimension...

======================================================================================================

Nova Destoroyah

"The Sun Extinguisher"

Born from the same being that heralded Destroyah, Nova is different however. Something else mutated his cells and form and gave him unfathomable power. Nova's birth ignited a large portion of the Tokyo area and bathed it in a torrent of flames. This unknown creature bears a striking resemblance to Destoroyah although the latter seems to fear this crimson double. Just what is this monster?

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

wow cool and creepy!
Resized Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Wow haven't updated this in a while, so here I go!

Good News and Bad News. Let's go with the bad news!

Super Godzilla 2 is dead! There, I said it! It died...awhile go. I might, might not resurrect it later but odds are I wont. Who know's something else might come form it later on?

Good news! I have practiced my spriting and have a...semi active Deviant Art account!
http://mwebber92.deviantart.com/

I will be uploading any sprites and just about anything else to them as they are created so please keep an eye out if you are interested. During that time I would like to say my sprite skills improved vastly. Creating a Space Godzilla and just today a Bagan! So please view the rules before for use or I will wiffle bat you until the end of time! >:| STEALING IS BAD AND IF YOU DO YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD! Please if you find people claiming my sprites as their own, send me a PM Message and a link to were it is so I can see for myself. Thank you :)

Now, you are allowed to use it, except you MUST credit me or I will beat you with a wiffle bat till the cows come home. If you say this is yours, I wiffle you to eternity =< We don't want that...

OTHER Good news? Huh, there's more? Yep! Im working on a certain NEW custom SHMA Figure? Can you guess who :D It's nothing of mine but someone else. I will have more status on that when I create the needed parts and start repainting and molding it ;) Expect that to be posted in the Custom Toy thread when I start progress.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Updates!

New Sprites! Movie Bagan:
For a better quality image then click the link below. :D If you wish to use it then you have to abide by the Deviant Art rules. Now, you are allowed to use it, except you MUST credit me.
http://mwebber92.deviantart.com/art/Mov ... -388618236.

Second update! Custom Figure:
Regarding that new custom figure I have been planning. I settled on a design and am in the process of buying the materials and doing precaution before starting. It should be within this week I have all the resources set and if my budget allows, I SHOULD start on it at the end of this week or early next week. I do however need to talk to a certain someone on tips first though. If this fall's threw I will make a Bandai Creation's version instead ;) So, enjoy the teaser below and any next update or so should be in here or the Custom Toys thread. Anyhow, enjoy a teaser mock up image and if you know what it is, then good for you :P If you don't then you can guess.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

This is one of the best custom Bagan sprites I've seen. Really like his Battle Legends-esque silhouette off to the side, too. Well done :)
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Why thank you :D He was rather fun to design and creation. Honestly, him and another sprite used up most of my energy but it will come back in time.

Update!: Took apart Spacegodzilla and the poor guy is in pieces. It makes me want to cry like a baby. So with him torn apart and working on the second part of the figure I can start painting sometime this week or next. So on schedule. More information in the custom's thread.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

I would like to respectfully decline his offer, for I am already spoken for. ;)

Out of all my shorts, that is the one I wish to redo eventually. Glad you liked it Chris :D

Custom Update:
Well, removed a few crystals off of Spacegodzilla. YES! I tore off a few of his crystals and yeah it hurts me on the inside. I'm having some slight trouble with the replacement spines getting them to fit without cutting to much of them off to make them fit better. I might have to buy another vinyl and use those. Besides that everything is going rather fluid, official repainting might start late next week and I might start redoing the spines after they are fitted earlier. We shall see.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Art time!
Updated with Color version!

Now, let me explain. I AM A HARD ASS on my own art. Even I think the below is garbage. If I didn't love the creation so much I would have scrapped it this far in and thrown it in the trash. This drawing was a one shot attempt and it shows. It ain't no Matt Frank but those will good drawing skills, be proud of them :P Your's could look like mine :freak: Redid the image slightly and colored it. I think it looks worse... :mad: I give up on drawing...

RAGNAROK The Space Destroyer
My all time fan favorite creation by Burninggodzillalord. Part of his Neo Genesis Kaiju series, Ragnarok was created by splicing DNA from Delta and Sigma hence the monster's ability to resemble Spacegodzilla and Destoroyah simultaniously by splitting himself apart. When combined they form The Space Destroyer. The monster has the abilities of SpaceGodzilla, Destoroyah, Delta and Sigma with some new ones including a blast so powerful it is said to destroy your very soul! Rangarok rules Neo Tartarus a location beneath hell. It should be noted he has a bright green scar across the left side of his face.

I might redo him later...might...and actually color him.

BGL's creation : http://burninggodzillalord.deviantart.c ... -382340132

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Update:
Well the figure is roughly 66% painted. The paint holds fine and I just need to paint the tail and then the chest :D However I ran into a few snags. For updated pictures, I updated my old post in the Custom Toy Thread.

1: The paint will NOT hold on whatever the crystals are made of on SpaceGodzilla (PVC?). I am currently trying to work around that and it will cause a slight snag in production.
2: Replacement spikes form fitting, my god this is a damn nightmare. I might have to buy another G2K and tear that one apart. on that note, some spines I intended on replacing on SHMA SpaceGodzilla are actually part of the sculpt (go figure) and cannot be removed without grinding off, which I will not do.

Those 2 aside the figure is coming across rather well and I am pleased I didn't give up 1/2 way through or destroy the figure with a bad mistake :P.

Other News:
I gave it some thought and I might start customizing Bandai Vinyls next. I already have 3 figures planned and a 4th "Super" figure planned out. BGL you know who i'm talking about ;). Bandai figures are hell of a lot cheaper then tearing down SHMA's and well, easier to paint :3. I might do a trial test sometime tomorrow and see how it hold out and I'll go from there. If this works out, I will/might be selling some repainted/custom Bandai figures. Not making any promises, since I'll be doing it for my own gain at first and we'll see if it takes off from there.

Now to air out my room, it smells like a damn paint factory X_X

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Update! Well, kinda. Spacegodzilla is remaining the same, the paint STILL won't take to the shoulders and back spines and the same with the replacement spines. I am in the process of finding the correct color primer as well since the places I went too were all sold out of white primer. I'm being a hard ass again, I REALLY wish I could start over on Spacegodzilla, looking back on it, I wish I used a bit more paint thinner to make the paint run into the cracks more and looks less...bulky. It's not really easy to see which is good but still...

I started messing with my Ultra Act's and realized. I REALLY like those yellow eyes on the box...

SHUWATCH!
PS: Paint was still wet :P

MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Post by MrGameguy »

Now THAT, is spacegodzilla.
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

tourettesgigan wrote:Now THAT, is spacegodzilla.
Well, it's a Space-Destroyer technically :P

Surprise pony! Uh...regarding the legs. I like socks.
As for the critic rating, B. I tried a new quick-draw style which seemed to work to my advantage, I wish I did lighter colors on the socks and some more details on them. Turns out I forgot the eyeshadow above the eyes.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

New vector!
The Great and Powerful Trixie
I was in the mood for a new avatar and well here we are! I did the line art and rough colors on paper first then snapped an image via camera and per usual and uploaded and vectored in Inkscape. Originally the shirt was a reference to "Dan VS" being grey with the words HATE in a metallica like font. However I didn't like it as much so I redid the shirt via the texture of her cape and hat. Then had a juggle with the text, I decided on "Best Pony". The point of this was to test facial expression as I wanted a confused either Happy or Angry look which I think is expressed rather well. Later I got obsessed with shading but later I turned it into a shadows test, this was my second attempt of shadows and I REALLY think I nailed it for a second attempt. I think for now on, most of my works will either be some sort of shaded or shadowed.
PS: Credit to Hayes and Russell for giving me the T-Shirt idea :p

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

So, haven't updated in a while. Nothing much to. I have plans for stop motion again eventually sometime this year. Working on shot scenes no more then like 4 minutes but I lack figures for that currently.

As how my "Threat from Beyond the Stars" fan fic idea is still in limbo, currently trying to rework things without rewritting the entire fan fic is tough. However, this gave birth and revived an old idea of mine from a few months ago. Going to drop it hear instead of the Fan Fic page, but this might turn into something eventually. Anyhow an origin story of Bagan, Mothra, Battra and Ghidorah. Here this long block out :P It may be worth it.

Author Note: Work in progress and it is in rough note version currently. Light and Dark are unknown beings we cannot put into words, while Chaos and Creation can be classified as Kaiju Gods.

Creation of Earth:
Not long after the creation of time and space, two beings were born. One of Light to create and one of Dark to destroy. Yin and Yang they kept the balance. Soon after they created two more beings. Chaos, to maintain destruction and Creation to preserve life. However, the Chaos grew out of control and seeked to complete its job of destruction. It thought the Creation was mocking its duty by creating and undoing its destruction, he seeked to destroy Light...

In our galaxy, Creation created Earth but soon found Chaos approaching swallowing all in its veil. Creation and Chaos collided over the fate of the universe with Creation sealing Chaos away by ripping part of the newly formed planet Earth and locking away Chaos in the moon. However, the battle left Earth scared and on the verge of exploding. Seeking to undo it's and Chaos's damage, Creation merged with Earth to keep the planet stable becoming Gaia...

Gaia needed assistance in rebuilding the planet. So it created "The Architect". A monster with the power of Earth, Air and Water.

The Monster, having a head, neck, wings and tail of a dragon, the upper torso and arms of a gorilla and legs and lower torso of a fish creature. The beast then split into three beings, a dragon, a fish and a gorilla. The dragon soared high in the sky creating the atmosphere and air currents. The fish swam in the ocean creating the currents and the gorilla slammed his fists into the earth creating the land masses. Time went by and countless refining later, the earth was shaped. All 3 beings combined into one again and admired the world it created, however it had one more thing to do. It soared into were all the earth lay lines met and planted a seed given to it by Gaia, from it a massive tree grew, the Tree of Life. From it the purest of water surged forward to nurish the tree. The earth spirit spoke to the Architect telling it that it indeed created the earth far better then it had hoped and told The Architect to slumber and regain its strength.The Architect agreed, going to were he was first create, a place were all 3 elements collided and slept for eons. However all was not well as he was plagued with nightmares of darkness and two great beings battling on a volcanic planet until a violent explosion as a huge chunk of the earth was ripped from the surface causing the Architect to feel great agony as the earth itself wept.

Suddenly he awoke. Brittle with age, he a rose weakned his power somehow drained. He crawled out his home to a surprise! The earth was seeded, with flowers and trees the air blew without aid form him and the water pushed and pulled from the moon as the earth shook from massive land shelves beneath. Confused he took to the air and flew towards The Tree of Life. When arrived he noticed a shed cocoon and a butterfly like creature, sparkling all the colors of the wonderful rainbow. The creature greeted the Architect as "The Shaper" and welcomed him to the eat the fruit from the tree to regain his strength and clean regain his strength in the waters. The gigantic moth introduced itself as "The Guardian" who was tasked to seed life on the planet created by Gaia and to watch over it for all time. The Architect was confused, as Gaia never mentioned a second being before. He attempted to cross the river but the water began to rush up his leg and dissolve it entirely. Roaring in shock he pulled his leg from the water, instantly regenerating from rocks beneath him. Confused, he asked the Guardian what happened. Before the beast could respond a large light appeared from the tree, it was Gaia! Gaia answered by telling him that he is forbidden to enter. Confused the Architect inquired with questions, "Why am I not permitted? I seeded this tree, I require energy so that I may continue my duties." He said

Gaia paused, before telling him that ultimately the Architect was not meant to awaken from his slumber that he was to be absorbed back into the earth to power the Tree of Life and forever merge with the planet, to complete the circle of life. The Guardian, tasked with life itself felt this was wrong, but knew ultimately this is the way of life, to take and then return back. As he, the very life giver itself would die and return back to the earth someday, this is the way of life and it accepted that. The Architect however was confused and felt betrayed by his very creator. In rage and sadness he fled to his lair to ponder his whole being...

He pondered many moon cycles as he felt the very earth he created sip his life out of him. He felt his body crack and chip away into the elements, repairing himself would be futile. He thought if it was the right thing to do, to die so life can be born and be one again until suddenly he heard a voice. It gave an alternative, the voice was not Gaia. Something felt similar with Gaia though, something earthly, it came from the moon. Of course! The moon was part of the earth at one point.

Asking who it was the being answered " A part of you..." Indeed he did feel, a connection. More then just being from earth but something deeper. The being asked him to come to the moon, something The Architect never thought possible, could he leave the earth to go to the moon? Maybe this being was giving him a new life to form the moon with life as well. The Architect agreed and attempted to leave Gaia appeared again. The spirit trying to talk him out of it, telling him that nothing but darkness lies on the moon. Ignoring the plea, the Architect fled to the moon were he set eyes on massive rock formation on the opposite side of the moon. The moon was different, he thought. It was dark, dusty and felt dead with a dark energy emiting from it. He arrived at the face of the mountain were he felt his legs lock up, a large black and purple cloud surged forward at him. It was the Chaos being! Terrified the Architect tried to flee but it was to late the Chaos energy arrived to him, face-to-face. It spoke again explaining, it was HIS energy that was used by Gaia, in fact Gaia created The Architect to create the earth and then to later be absorbed into it so all trace of the Chaos being would be wiped out. Telling him that Gaia was trying to destroy them. Confused the Architect denied the being until the moon itself showed the Architect of events passed. It was Creation, before becoming Gaia, it harmed the planet nearly killing it trying to lock up Chaos who was seeking only to fulfil its role in existance! An action The Architect knew all to well. The Architect agreed to become one again with Chaos...

They were one being once, a powerful one. With the powers of Chaos and the power of the elements magnified to Deity leaves The Architect was no more. The being named itself Bagan. A beast of untold power, a god in its own right. He set eyes to destroy what he created, to rebuild again in HIS image. He landed on earth and upon touching the soil the planet began to die around him. Bagan absorbed the very life energy around him, killing tries, drying oceans and shattering earth. His footsteps caused earthquakes and tidal waves. His roar caused hurricanes and the sky to rain fire. Gaia, sensing the earth dying and the return of Chaos called the Guardian to aid it in battle. Bagan proved to be to strong, and seeing no choice Gaia merged with the Guardian and seeing no choice used the energy from the Tree of Life to become Gigamoth! Gigamoth overpowered Bagan but was unable to destroy him, instead locking him in the earth under his old home for all time. The earth would weaken him overtime eventually causing him to fade away into the planet like how it was meant to be. Gigamoth however being gravely wounded and again the earth would not see its full revival shed its skin and ascended into a powerful being of Light and Creation and gave its life to restore the planet, life and all. The husks charged with the energy morphed into 2 Mothras...a black one and a brown one. Becoming the first Mothras...

The Mothra Race:
This leads into how Mothra and Battra was created. Battra was deemed the new earth guardian while Mothra was the life guardian, as such Battra was eternal so long as the earth was alive while Mothra would reincarnate. If death were to befall Battra, he would be formed again from the earth. Mothra would reproduce creating different moths as guardians, while Battra would remain in the earth keeping tabs on the darkness below. The different moths were given task like maintaining order, shaping mountains and as guardians to the forseen rise of the Elias race.

However a powerful being spawned from The Dearkness itself would come to earth and nearly drive all Moths to near extinction...

The Ghidorahs
An unknown biproduct of The Dark essence, the first and only to be born from this was a gigantic and unfathomable Ghidorah dubbed Keizer. A being so power it's mere presence would cause stars to explode. Keizer would go from planet to planet destroying life to sustain it's own immortality. Later coming to earth, doing battle with the Moths of old. Nearly causing all to die until the 6 oldest moths forced Keizer to flee, all of them dying except one. Unknown to them, the severed skin pieces of Keizer would grow into another Ghidorah. This one dubbed Grand King Ghidorah and Death Ghidorah, the second strongest Ghidorahs in history. Death Ghidorah would not spawn others from his skin but instead out have regeneration, Grand Ghidorah however did produce a "son". Something that surprised Keizer. His son was named King Ghidorah (Heisei). Like the others he could not form others from severed parts and lacked regeneration. As time passed Keizer broke of a piece of his armored skin that grew into Ghidorah or better known as Monster 0. A weaker Ghidorah since it grew from a small piece but still powerful.

Keizer Ghidora in order to prolong his life and hide his life essence, he shifted into a humanoid form (Monster X) and looked towards his sons Grand or Death for ripe plants. Death Ghidorah, went rogue and sucked planets dry for his own needs much to Keizers disgust but he still accepted it. Grand however followed his fathers instructions and led Monster X planet after planet. Eventually reaching The Xilian homeworld, were in exchange for energy he would grant 1 being at a time a fraction of his power, to become a Keizer...

All Ghidorahs have an unknown life span, but Grand, Death and Keizer over over a few million years of age. In terms of Power the scale goes as follows;
Keizer - Spawned from Darkness itself, almighty and considered a God
Monster X - Weaker form to prolong life. = to Grand King Ghidorahs average power
Grand - Spawned from a large piece of fallen flesh, second strongest
Death - Spawned from a large piece of fallen flesh, second strongest but power has no limit as long as it drains planets
King - Spawned from Grand from unknown means, power level = or > then the current Earth Mothras but weaker then Battra. Power grows with age.
Monster 0 - Created from a tiny piece of Keizer, weak by Ghidorah standards but strong enough to give lesser Mothra a run for their money. (2-3 exist in Universe)

Previous Relation with Moths.
On a few occasions all Ghidorahs have fought moths in the past all with different outcomes.

Well that's it for now. Hope you enjoy, as I really think this idea can go somewhere when Godzilla and these deity beasts meet :D Makes you really think how can Godzilla overcome beasts like Bagan, Battra and the Ghidorahs? Well, I have ideas on how. But that is for another text wall :P

Note: This is pretty much my brain child and ongoing project of massive head-canon.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

*rubs temples

ow, thats alot of info. pretty cool. im curious to see how you make godzilla
Resized Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

I'm not dead! Just semi-kinda-not really busy.

:P I had to join in on the fun! Serizawa 2 minute photoshop.

Jet Jaguar Minecraft Skin. (Head done by Burninggodzillalord)

I also did a Dark Zagi awhile back. He REALLY needs more work done since I used several odd references.

Sprites:
Neo SpaceGodzilla - http://mwebber92.deviantart.com/art/Spa ... 02972&qo=4
Burning Godzilla - http://mwebber92.deviantart.com/art/Bur ... 02972&qo=5