My Matches

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Box Office

Pay
46%
Refund
54%

Total votes: 26

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: My Matches

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 181: Beowolf vs Xenomorph Warrior

The dark sewers stretched for miles through the underground. No light pierced the darkness except for the barely functioning light bulbs, their glow hardly permeating the pitch black that filled the manmade tunnels.

And it was through these tunnels that a lone Beowolf prowled. The Grimm had been lured here by the negativity that still lingered within these sewers; fear, anger, horror. All were felt in the manmade tunnels and the Beowolf came to feed from them.

However, the Grimm was not alone in these sewers. As the wolflike beast continued his way through the tunnels, another form emerged from a different section of the sewers. This beast, though not a Grimm in nature, was every bit as black as the night just like it, and its claws and teeth were more than capable of rending the flesh of any unlucky soul that came here.

Its tail flexing behind it, the Xenomorph warrior let out a quiet hiss. It had been resting here in the sewage system, but was stirred awake when it sensed the presence of the Beowolf now prowling the tunnels it occupied. Deciding to do away with the unwanted intruder, the alien proceeded to follow the sounds of the Beowolf, climbing onto the nearby wall and crawling onto the ceiling as it moved.

The Beowolf paused for a moment as he let out a quiet growl. Something was amiss here, he could feel it. His ears twitched as he heard quiet scratching sounds, as though something were moving across the stone composing the sewer walls and ceiling. Looking around, the Grimm tried to find the source of the sound, unaware that it had already found him first.

Without wasting anymore time, the Xenomorph sprang from the ceiling, letting out a piercing shriek as it lunged for the Beowolf, the Grimm managing to turn just in time to see it coming.

Slamming into the Beowolf, the Xenomorph pinned the wolflike beast to the ground, letting out a hissing shriek as its inner jaws shot outwards, aiming to stab through the Grimm’s skull and end the fight now. Snarling in anger, the Beowolf grabbed onto the alien’s neck, shoving it backwards before he raised up his legs and kicked the alien in the chest, knocking it into a wall and sending chunks of stone falling to the ground.

Quickly jumping back to its feet, the Xenomorph snarled in anger as the Beowolf stood back up. Roaring in bloodlust, the Grimm gunned for his alien foe, only for the extraterrestrial to leap over the black beast, causing him to crash into the wall himself. Landing behind its opponent, the alien spun around to face the Beowolf just as the Grimm recovered and turned around.

Springing off the ground, the Xenomorph slashed the Beowolf across the chest with his claws, before the wolf responded by striking the alien in the jaw with a fierce uppercut. A loud crack echoed throughout the sewers as the Xenomorph staggered backwards from the blow. Pressing his assault, the Beowolf swung with his right arm, raking his claws across the alien’s chest and leaving behind several gashes stretched over the biomechanical flesh.

Pain suddenly assailed the Beowolf’s arm, for some of the Xenomorph’s acidic blood had sprayed onto the limb, burning away at the black flesh. Recoiling as he clutched his wounded arm, the Beowolf was left open to attack as the Xenomorph swung with its tail, slashing the Grimm’s left leg and leaving a large red gash in its wake. Falling to a knee from the attack, the Beowolf was promptly knocked over as the Xenomorph charged into him headfirst. Shrieking as it stood atop the Beowolf, the alien slashed and swung with its claws, cutting through the Grimm’s hide over and over.

Once again the Beowolf managed to kick the Xenomorph in the chest, knocking the alien beast onto its back and allowing the Grimm to stand. Just as the alien rolled onto its chest and pushed itself up, the Beowolf slammed into it, crushing the warrior into the opposing wall. Stunned by the impact, the alien was helpless as the Beowolf delivered blow after blow upon its head, cracking its chitinous hide and spilling acid blood onto the floor below their feet.

After a moment of this, the Xenomorph stabbed the Beowolf in the right side with its tail, making the Grimm stop and howl in pain as the alien’s blade sank into his body. Swinging with its right arm, the alien struck the Grimm hard across the face, making him fall over with a set of claw marks stretched over its face. Raising up its tail, the Xenomorph attempted to stab the Beowolf in the chest with its tail blade, only for the Beowolf to roll out of the way and instead cause the blade to stab into the ground.

As the alien attempted to pull its tail free, the Beowolf got to his feet and jumped forward, bringing his feet to bear and dropkicking the Xenomorph in the abdomen. The warrior was sent crashing into a wall, smashing apart the stone and sending chunks of rock smashing onto the floor. Before the alien could rise, the Beowolf was upon, grabbing its head and smashing its face into the ground over and over. The warrior shrieked in pain each time its face forcefully met the stone ground. Acid blood burned away at the stone, melting a hole into the floor as the Grimm kept up its assault.

Finally, the Xenomorph’s tail stabbed into the Beowolf’s back, making him howl in pain and halt his assault. Standing up and shoving the Grimm away, the Xenomorph turned and lunged at its lupine opponent. Digging its claws into the Beowolf’s arms, the alien shot its inner jaws forward in an attempt to punch through the Grimm’s skull.

The Beowolf barely managed to move his head out of the way in time, causing the alien’s inner jaws to pierce nothing but empty air. Kneeing the Xenomorph three times in the abdomen, the Beowolf wrestled fiercely with the Xenomorph, both monsters snarling and snapping at each other all the while.

After a moment of this, the Xenomorph spat a stream of acid upon the Beowolf’s chest, making the Grimm cry out with pain as his chest burned and sizzled from the potent chemicals. Throwing the Beowolf to the ground, the alien once more tried to stab its inner jaws into the Grimm’s head, only for the Beowolf to grab it with his left hand in time. Shrieking angrily, the Xenomorph brought its tail around to stab the Grimm, but the Beowolf was able to catch the incoming blade in his right hand, albeit not without getting his palm torn open in the process.

Bellowing with rage, the Beowolf rose to his feet as he pushed the Xenomorph against a wall, crushing the alien’s inner jaws in his hand and ignoring the pain of the acid blood burning against his hand. Howling in pain, the Xenomorph clawed at the Beowolf’s injured chest wildly, making the Grimm grimace in response. But the Grimm endured the pain as he yanked back, tearing the alien’s inner jaws away and managing to avoid the resulting spray of acid blood.

Shrieking in pain and rage at the loss of its inner jaws, the Xenomorph pulled its tail free and charged recklessly at its opponent. The Beowolf, however, was able to sidestep the incoming alien, grabbing onto its dorsal tubes and spinning around, before smashing the alien’s head into the already damaged wall.

Dazed by the impact, the alien stumbled back and fell onto its back, acid blood trickling down from its forehead.

Grabbing onto a nearby large chunk of rock that had broken from the wall, the Beowolf jumped at his fallen foe, raising the stone overhead.

Seeing this, the Xenomorph shot its tail forward in a last ditch attempt to kill its opponent.

Both monsters made contact…

But only one hit their mark.

Swinging downwards with great force, the Beowolf smashed the rock down upon the Xenomorph’s head seconds before the alien’s tail blade would have stabbed into his wounded chest. Acid blood splattered across the floor as the rock caved in the extraterrestrial’s head, bursting it like an overripe watermelon.

Stepping away from the acid blood, the Grimm watched on in satisfaction as the alien’s lifeless body lay still, the acid blood eating away at the floor beneath it.

Rearing his head back, the Beowolf howled out in victory, his triumphant call echoing throughout the tunnels and alerting all within hearing range.

It was a Grimm day today…

Winner: Beowolf
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 182: Mr. Krabs vs Abyssal Lagiacrus

Krusty Krab, Bikini Bottom

“Hey Mr. Krabs, can I have a raise?”

Spongebob asked this question as he peered into his boss’ office. Of course, he knew that, most likely, the cheap crustacean would immediately shoot down his question with a “No.” It’s happened before. Frankly, in the grand scheme of things, Spongebob really didn’t need a raise. But still, he was ever optimistic, and today he was sure that Eugene would finally give him that promotion.

But Spongebob was perplexed when, upon looking into Mr. Krabs’ office, that his boss was nowhere to be seen.

“Mr. Krabs?” The sponge asked as he stepped fully into the office, looking about the room as he scratched his head in confusion. Where’d he go?

“Over here, me boy!” Mr. Krabs’ voice came from by his desk, though the crab himself was nowhere to be seen. Confused, Spongebob made his way over to the chest-looking desk, looking down to find the oddest sight he could ever discover.

Sitting atop his desk was Mr. Krabs, but he was no a pickle. A pickle with a nice sheen of green, and one that still retained the crab’s eyes, nose, and mouth.

“Mr. Krabs?” Spongebob asked in awe, taken aback by what had become of his boss.

“Argh, Spongebob me boy, I turned meself into a pickle, argharghargharghargh,” Mr. Krabs laughed, seemingly unbothered by his currently being a pickle.

“Wow!” Spongebob exclaimed in wonder. “How did this happen?”

“Well, after doing some research on me cells, I’ve found that I can restructure me genetic code to be able to imitate other lifeforms,” Eugene explained. “So I decided to turn meself into a pickle just to see if I could.”

“So what are ya gonna do now?” Spongebob asked in response to Mr. Krabs’ revelation.

“I’m gonna make me some money, that’s what!” Krabs responded eagerly. “With me discovering me new powers, I can draw in more customers with me fancy new skills, and soon we’ll be making more money than ever!”

Right at that moment, however, an explosion could be heard outside, alongside the screams of pedestrians. Hearing this, Spongebob and Mr. Krabs quickly rushed outside, Mr. Krabs hopping across the ground in his pickle form.

Exiting the restaurant, Spongebob and Krabs stopped by Squidward, who was already outside as the trio looked up to see what was happening.

Letting out a terrible roar, the Abyssal Lagiacrus tore apart the Chum Bucket, ripping open the terrible establishment as Plankton just sat a couple meters away crying.

“...I knew I shouldn’t have gotten out of bed this morning,” Squidward just commented.

“Well, at least we won’t have to worry about Plankton for a while,” Mr. Krabs noted cheerfully. “That’s a plus.”

However, the Abyssal Lagiacrus looked down upon the trio, specifically spotting the crab currently in the form of a pickle. Despite his newfound state, the crustacean’s face brought back memories to the Lagiacrus; memories of how he was soundly beaten long ago by the crab and had his tail cut off. Having conveniently gained the Abyssal form and regrowing his tail, the Lagiacrus hungered for revenge, and now he could gain his vengeance.

Leaving behind the destroyed Chum Bucket, Abyssal Lagiacrus moved towards Mr. Krabs, letting out a mighty bellow to signal that he was on the attack. Spongebob cowered in fear, Mr. Krabs glared up at his old foe, and Squidward was really not in the mood to deal with this.

“Wake me when this is over,” The cephalopod just said, before he casually walked back into the Krusty Krab.

“I...think I need to keep working on those patties,” Spongebob said, before he quickly ran back to the restaurant, leaving just Eugene to deal with his old nemesis.

“So ya want a rematch, eh?” Mr. Krabs questioned as he quickly shifted back into his true form. “Guess I need to teach ya a lesson in respect!”

Undaunted, Lagiacrus just let out another roar, electricity flickering across his back.

Scuttling forward, Mr. Krabs charged across the ground, bringing his shoulder to bare as he aimed to ram fullforce into his larger foe. However, Lagiacrus anticipated this strategy, for he jumped to Krabs’ right, before slamming his right paw into the crustacean and sending him flying across the seafloor.

Bouncing across the ground again and again, Eugene punched his big meaty claws into the sand, dragging himself to a halt as he looked up to see Lagiacrus charging at him. Springing across the ground, Harold Flower gunned for his larger opponent, only for Lagiacrus to part his jaws and fire an electric ball. Acting fast, the crustacean quickly swerved around the incoming projectile, letting the electric orb strike the ground beneath him as he continued his charge towards Lagiacrus.

Snarling in hatred, Lagiacrus gunned for his incoming foe, snapping at the crustacean with his jaws. Eugene, however, was quicker on the draw, as the crab leaped above the monster, before coming slamming down upon his head with a ground pound. Lagiacrus found himself being smashed headfirst into the ground, creating a shockwave that blew away the surrounding sand and created a decently sized crater.

Hopping off his dazed foe, Mr. Krabs started beating away at the monster’s head with his claws, punching and backhanding Lagiacrus with enough force to send blood and teeth flying, until he struck the sea monster with an uppercut that sent Lagiacrus flying upwards and crashing down hard on his back. Pressing his assault, Mr. Krabs jumped at his larger opponent, but Lagiacrus recovered faster than anticipated. Raising up his head, Lagiacrus fired another electric ball, nailing Mr. Krabs in midair and blasting the crab away.

Crashing onto the sandy seafloor, Eugene was in the process of getting back up when Lagiacrus swatted him upwards with his forelimb. Caught off-guard by the attack, Harold Flower was helpless as the larger sea monster struck him again and again with his claws, each blow knocking around the crustacean like a pinball. Finally, Abyssal Lagiacrus swung his long tail around, slamming the muscular limb into Eugene and sending him flying through the sea like a bullet.

Crashing through a mountain and smashing into a coral reef, Mr. Krabs pulled himself free from the debris just as Lagiacrus smashed right through the mountain, blasting the rocky outcropping to pebbles as the monster gunned for his smaller nemesis.

Narrowing his eyes, Mr. Krabs jumped through the water, firing his right fist forward just as Lagiacrus swung his tail around once again. The collision of their attack created a powerful shockwave that toppled over several nearby mountains and blasted apart coral reefs as though a nuke had been detonated.

Shoving away Mr. Krabs, Lagiacrus struck him hard with his right forelimb with enough force to send Eugene smashing into the seafloor, creating a small crater. Pulling himself from the sand, Harold Flower sprang for his foe once more, but Abyssal Lagiacrus decided to pull a new trick from his sleeve.

Spinning his serpentine body around, Lagiacrus created a whirlpool that rose upwards in the water. His eyes widening in shock as the whirlpool split into three, Eugene found himself being sucked into the nearest underwater tornado, flailing his arms as he helplessly spun around and around within the whirlpool.

After a moment of this, the whirlpool flung Mr. Krabs near Abyssal Lagiacrus, where the sea monster fired an electric ball that smashed into Krabs and exploded with electrifying power, blasting the crustacean away through the water. His body smoking as his shirt was destroyed by the attack, revealing his armor abs, Mr. Krabs glared venom and daggers at his bigger foe. He might have gotten stronger since last time, but like hell Eugene Horny Krabs was gonna let him have his way.

“Heave Ho!” With a mighty battlecry, Eugene shot at Abyssal Lagiacrus, the sea monster bellowing in reply and gunning for the crustacean.

Once more both combatants collided with each other, this time creating a nuke-level explosion that blasted its way above the ocean’s surface. The residents of Bikini Bottom felt the shockwave of the explosion, and even King Neptune could hear the sound of their collision.

Striking away at each with great speed and force, both Mr. Krabs and Abyssal Lagiacrus clashed with each other again and again, raining down blows upon one another and refusing to relent. After a moment of this, Mr. Krabs grabbed onto Lagiacrus’ left forelimb and spun around, hurling the sea monster with enough force to send him slamming into the seafloor. Shooting at his larger opponent, Harold Flower slammed into Lagiacrus’ abdomen with his big meaty claws, making the monster cough up blood as his ribcage was crushed from the sheer force of the impact.

Quickly, Abyssal Lagiacrus swatted off the crustacean with his right forelimb, knocking the crab across the sand. But Eugene’s wrath would not allow him to stay down, for the crab just sprang back up and scuttled over to the sea monster just as he was beginning to rise. His anger boosting his strength, Mr. Krabs grabbed onto Lagiacrus’ tail with his claws, before he began swinging around his opponent like Mario swings around Bowser.

Helpless as he recalled their last battle, Lagiacrus was flung skyward through the ocean by Mr. Krabs, the crustacean already gunning for him as he leaped from the ocean floor. Desperate, Abyssal Lagiacrus began firing away with several electric balls, before spinning around and creating another trio of whirlpools.

This, however, would prove to be in vain; Mr. Krabs simply tanked each and every electrical orb with his armor abs, and as for the whirlpools? Eugene clapped his meaty claws together, creating a powerful shockwave that utterly dissipated the whirlpools and sent Lagiacrus flying even higher.

With victory at hand, Armor Ass Krabs punched Lagiacrus hard in the face, launching the sea monster out of the ocean. His eyes wide with fright, Lagiacrus flailed his limbs about helplessly as he soared through the air. Breaching the water like a humpback whale, Mr. Krabs flew after his opponent, punching him higher and higher into the air repeatedly.

Finally, shooting above the airborne Lagiacrus, Eugene Horny Armor Abs Armor Ass Krabs pulled back his left arm, his claw ignited in rage-induced flames as he glared down at his utterly terrified opponent.

“To Davy Jones’ Locker with ya!!!” Mr. Krabs roared, before he punched Abyssal Lagiacrus with his flaming fist.

Instantly a countryside explosion was created, Lagiacrus vaporized by the sheer power of the punch as the explosion spread over the surface of the sea. Conveniently, the ocean itself was left untouched, though scientists would be wondering for years what the hell just happened.

Watching the explosion from down below, Spongebob and Squidward were in awe at the display of their boss’ power.

“Remind me to never get Mr. Krabs mad again,” Squidward simply commented.

“You got it,” Spongebob responded, before Mr. Krabs came floating down to the Krusty Krab with an umbrella in hand.

“Hello, boys!” Eugene said cheerfully. “Is the Krusty Krab okay?”

“Still in one piece, sir!” Spongebob answered with a smile.

“Great! Now hopefully that overgrown lizard will have learned his lesson this time.”

“I don’t think he’s gonna be coming back from a countryside explosion, Mr. Krabs,” Squidward pointed out. “He’s as dead as a doornail.”

“Eh, true,” Mr. Krabs just said in response with a shrug. “Now let’s get back to work. Those Krabby Patties won’t be making themselves.”

And with that, the trio headed back into the Krusty Krab, with Lagiacrus now being personally sentenced by the Flying Dutchman to a life in Davy Jones’ Locker.

Winner: Mr. Krabs
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 183: Ussuri Brown Bear vs Siberian Tiger vs Bengal Tiger vs African Lion

Nobody knows how it happened, but it did. Somehow the animal residents of the local zoo had seized the means of escaping their confinement as the establishment was closed during the night, and during the dark they ran through the zoological garden, free from human restraint. While there was fortunately no visitors around that’d be in danger of the rampant animals, the staff were frantically gathering their security to try and capture their escapees as quickly as possible, lest they hurt anyone or themselves.

Unfortunately for the staff, however, a confrontation was already set in motion.

Moving quickly along one of the many paths built to cross through the facility, the Ussuri brown bear made her way towards the center of the zoo, a rather large clearing where visitors could choose to go wherever they wanted. The ursine had fled the region of the garden where she had been contained, and was now curious about her new surroundings. Slowing down to a walk, the brown bear made her way around the clearing, the likes of which was large enough to contain several dozen people.

Suddenly, the bear’s senses alerted her to incoming danger. Her ears twitched at the sound of a snarl somewhere to her right, her nose picking up the scent of something instinctually familiar to her. Quickly turning around, the bear’s gaze immediately fell upon the Siberian tiger that was loping towards her. The pantherine’s jaws were parted, exposing his sizable canines as he snarled threateningly at her. Rearing up onto her hind legs, the bear let out a roar in response, demanding the cat leave her be to no avail. The tiger began to circle the bear, a low growl rising from his throat as he sized her up.

The carnivorans’ standoff was cut off, however, by another threatening snarl that caught both mammals by surprise. Rushing onto the scene, an African lion made his presence known, the maned feline glaring at the tiger. The lion, however, took only a few steps forward when a second tiger also arrived within the clearing. A Bengal, the second tiger caught the lion’s attention with a snarl of his own, drawing the lion away from the bear and Siberian as the latter took advantage of the commotion.

Springing with his muscular hind limbs, the Siberian sprang for the bear, colliding with her upper body as he immediately dug his claws into her dark brown fur. Caught off-guard by the sudden attack, the bear nearly fell over as she stumbled back, crying aloud as the Siberian bit and snapped at her head and neck, the striped cat attempting to score a fatal wound to her throat. Acting fast, the bear raised up her muscular forelimbs, shoving off the Siberian and forcing him to land back on his paws. Dropping down to all fours, the bear swung with her right arm, swatting at the Siberian’s face and making him recoil. Snarling, the Siberian quickly ran around his larger opponent, biting into her left hind leg, only to receive a prompt retaliation in the form of the bear biting onto his back.

The lion gunned towards the Bengal, making the first move as he lunged forward in an attempt to tackle his striped opponent. The Bengal, though, was quick to react, jumping back to avoid a nasty collision as the lion instead landed roughly on his paws. Presented with the opportunity, the Bengal grabbed onto the lion, biting into his back whilst gripping and tearing his body with his claws. Snarling hatefully, the lion rolled onto his back, tearing himself free from the Bengal’s grip and kicking wildly with his back legs. Recoiling from his maned foe’s defenses, the Bengal tiger ended up giving the lion enough time to roll back upright as he moved in to press his attack.

The lion swatted at the Bengal with his extended left arm, scratching at the tiger’s chest as the pantherine briefly reared up, his forelimbs raised for combat. The lion swung with his right arm next, only for the tiger to block the incoming blow with his left arm, and then swing with his right limb. Scoring a series of bloody gashes on the lion’s face, the Bengal bit at the maned cat’s ear, his canines piercing the skin and drawing blood as the lion snarled in pain and anger.

The Siberian tiger danced around the bear, dodging as many swings from the ursine as he could whilst lunging in to bite and claw at her whenever he could. Clumps of brown fur were being torn away, and blood was trickling from the numerous wounds she was gaining. Soon, however, the bear managed to deck the tiger across the face with her left paw, bowling over the cat as blood ran from the gashes on his forehead. Acting fast, the ursine pinned her right paw against the Siberian’s head and bit down on his middle, her pointed teeth puncturing his hide and drawing a spurt of blood.

Yowling as his bulky opponent tore and twisted at his flesh, the Siberian kicked and scratched wildly in an effort to free himself. Initially ignorant of the tiger’s claws cutting into her hide, the bear was forced to release her toothy grip and yield as her snout was scraped open. Blood dripping onto him from his recoiling enemy, the Siberian righted himself as he lunged for the bear again.

The lion and Bengal tiger were in a frenzy of teeth and claws, snarling and yowling as they struck away at one another with their claws. Bits of fur were being torn away as they snapped at each other, blood beginning to cover both cats and the surrounding ground. After a moment of this, the Bengal pinned the lion to the ground, biting viciously onto his face. The lion yowled and squirmed as the tiger’s canines dripped into the skin of his facial region, the tissue being punctured and blood welled up from the increasingly large wounds.

Desperately the lion kicked at the tiger’s sides with his hind legs, scraping at the striped pantherine’s furred hide and bringing out trickles of crimson blood. Ignoring the pain as best as he could, the Bengal rewarded the lion’s efforts by releasing the maned cat’s face, only to immediately lock his jaws around his neck. The lion’s mane offering little defense, the tiger’s teeth stabbed into the African felid’s flesh and drew out a spurt of blood.

Fear plaguing the lion’s being, the maned pantherine struggled wildly, squirming and kicking with increased fervor. Although he inadvertently worsened the bite wounds on his neck, the lion successfully forced the Bengal tiger to release his grip and back away. Given the space he needed, the lion got back to his paws and fled down one of the paths away from the clearing. No longer interested in this fight, the cat ran away from his striped opponent, the tiger momentarily pursuing him as he snarled and roared, asserting his dominance as he forced the lion into retreat.

Back with the Siberian tiger and brown bear, the former had his jaws clamped around the back of the former’s neck, the bear backing away in an attempt to break free from her enemy. The tiger’s forelimbs latched onto the sides of the bear, his claws hooking into her skin as he struggled to try and force her down. Roaring as she pushed herself upwards, the bear reared up onto her hind legs, the sudden action causing the Siberian to release his grip. The tiger nearly fell over as he recoiled, landing back on all fours as the bear stood over him. The brown ursine let out another roar as she attempted to scare her opponent into backing down, raising up her forelimbs in an intimidation display.

The Siberian, however, was undaunted as he lunged upwards with a snarl, bringing up his left forelimb as he slashed at the bear’s face. Crying aloud as the cat’s claws raked themselves across the skin on her face, coming dangerously close to taking out her right eye, the bear was quickly unnerved by her situation. Turning away from the tiger, the bear began to retreat, dropping down to all fours as she began running away down another one of the paths splitting away from the clearing. The Siberian gave his fleeing opponent chase for a moment, sprinting after her and even grabbing onto her back as he bit into her flanks in an attempt to slow her down.

The bear, however, was able to break free from his assault as she continued on running, escaping the clearing as the Siberian tiger stood panting and watching her go. His ears twitching as the Bengal tiger’s snarl reached him, the cat quickly turned to face his cousin. Both tigers stood for a moment, their jaws parted as they panted heavily and sized one another up. They were both exhausted, bleeding heavily, and in quite a lot of pain. They would have preferred to just find a secure place to lay down and recover from this scuffle, but the two cats saw one another as a deadly rival to get rid of if they wanted to live in peace.

With that in mind, both tigers charged one another for one last clash.

Colliding with one another as they clashed, both tigers promptly engaged in a whirlwind of teeth and claws. Teeth punctured skin, claws tore fresh new wounds in flesh, blood splattered across the chosen battlefield, and the mighty roars of both tigers filled the night air as they dueled. They would kill each other if they needed to.

Striking the Siberian across the face with his left paw, the Bengal lunged forward to try and bite into his neck, only for the Siberian to strike him back with his own paw, making the Bengal recoil briefly. Both cats struck each other with the full weight of their bodies, standing upright as they struck at each other wildly. The Bengal slashed at the Siberian’s chest, prompting a bite to the shoulder from the Siberian. Pushing himself forward, the Siberian pinned the Bengal to the ground, biting at his neck viciously. Grabbing his Russian rival, the Bengal kicked and clawed at his underside, ripping away the fur on his belly. The tigers rolled around on the ground, their claws digging into each other’s furred hides as they bit and tore at one another.

Both tigers paused for a moment, panting heavily as they remained locked in their death grips. Letting out enraged growls in an effort to make their rival fall back, the cats broke away as they rose back onto their paws.

Their lips pulled back as they bore their bloody canines, the tigers snarled and swatted at each other as they momentarily circled. They were both exhausted. Lactic acid flowed through their muscles, leaving them aching even worse than they would have already felt with the many grievous wounds they each received. Was it even worth continuing this feud? They both just wanted to lay down and rest, but neither of them wanted to appear weak to the other and potentially get themselves killed. Deadlocked, the tigers remained where they stood, continuing their battle through sound.

This impasse was brought to an end, however, as lights suddenly shined upon them, making the cats pause and look towards the source in surprise. Before the cats could react, they each received a tranquilizer dart to their sides, causing them to part ways as they each ran down a different path. Having successfully darted both cats, the entourage of zookeepers followed the animals, keeping their flashlights on the fleeing escapees.

The humans would eventually find and subdue the bear and lion along with the tigers and other animals that somehow managed to escape their enclosure. The former fighters would all recover from their duel, albeit they’d have to be treated extensively for their injuries. With nobody to declare victory over their duel, the fruits of victory would thus remain unclaimed.

Draw

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 184: Mr. Krabs vs Deviljho

“Money, money, money, money…” Mr. Krabs muttered to himself as he sniffed around across the jungle floor. What the old crustacean (“I ain’t old!”) was doing in the middle of the Ancient Forest without suffocating from being out of the water was anyone’s guess.

“Hmm,” Eugene pondered as he took in his surroundings, scouring each and every nook and cranny that he could take notice with his elongated eyes. The crab currently stood in the middle of a small clearing, and as far as he could see, he found nothing of what he was looking for. “There sure ain’t any ancient temples full of gold around here. And I was sure I’d be able to find at least some treasure in this place.” The crab then just shrugged, before he continued on his way. “Ah well. Least it was worth a shot. Maybe I should check out that Skull Island to see if it’s got any riches…”

Harold Flower’s thoughts were promptly shut up, however, by the distinct rumbling of the ground beneath his peg-like feet. The earth shook and trembled in steadily increasing beats, the intensity of each impactful shaking growing stronger and stronger. Mr. Krabs glanced around in confusion as the vibrations developed ever stronger. These weren’t simply the cause of the earth suffering some quakes, nor were they caused by Mr. Krabs himself (he wasn’t using that much power today). No, these juddering occurrences were being caused by something big and heavy moving its way near his location.

A horrifying bellow filled the surrounding air, the vocalizations generated by the owner’s larynx and discharged through the oral opening, through which food is received and from which sound is emitted, being the likes of which almost all of the residents of this surrounding land, upon receiving this horrifying sound through their tympanic membranes, would find themselves on the receiving end of psychological states of emotion that may be described as fear, dread, and/or phobic apprehension. For, you see, the subject in question who was capable of producing such noises that can be typically classified as a deep, prolonged cry known as a ‘roar’, was in fact an individual that is highly feared in this part of the world for good reason.

Mr. Krabs looked around in confusion, the crusty crab wondering just what had made that sound, as well as pondering the point of making the previous paragraph ridiculously verbose, before a tree was flung overhead, the uprooted plant crash landing on the other side of the clearing. Blinking in surprise, Mr. Krabs turned around only to see Deviljho emerge from the foliage. The Brute Wyvern, as is usually the case for his species, was ravenous, and saw Harold Flower as nothing more than another potential morsel.

Mr. Krabs, meanwhile, gaped in shock at the monster before him as he began stomping his way towards him. “Mother of Pearl! It...it...it be a giant walking pickle!” The crustacean proceeded to shapeshift into a pickle himself, smiling cheerfully as Deviljho watched on in confusion. “I guess I ain’t the only pickle around here then, argharghargharghargharghargh.”

Narrowing his eyes in annoyance, Deviljho let out a bellowing roar, announcing his desire to devour Mr. Kra-

“Yeah, yeah, I know, you wanna eat me,” Mr. Krabs just interrupted with a wave of his big meaty claw as he changed back to normal. “Been there, done that. So, let’s just get to the point.”

Unable to agree more, Deviljho lunged forward, his toothy jaws parted to swallow his crustacean opponent whole. Mr. Krabs, however, was quicker on the draw, as he socked his saurian opponent in the chin with a fierce uppercut of his right arm. The force of the blow was enough to knock Deviljho’s head upwards, the Brute Wyvern flung off his feet and flying past Eugene as he tumbled across the ground. Surprised by the strength of the blow, Deviljho scrambled to his feet before he trucked towards Mr. Krabs, once again trying to bite down on him.

“You must be kidding,” Krabs just commented in mild annoyance, before nonchalantly backhanding the Brute Wyvern across the face and sending him rolling away in a heap. Never had Deviljho face anyone with this kind of strength, and such a fact angered the carnivore. Pushing himself back up again, the monster looked up in time to see Mr. Krabs scuttling at him at surprising speed, the crab kicking up clouds of dust as he ran. Acting quickly, Deviljho whipped around, bringing his fat tail slamming into his smaller enemy and sending the old crab (“I said I ain’t old!”) flying across the terrain.

Slamming into the ground and digging a trench as he slid through the dirt, Mr. Krabs hopped back onto his peg-like feet as Deviljho came rushing at him, the Brute Wyvern trying to bite at him. Again and again the reptile snapped and lunged at his smaller enemy, but Mr. Krabs proved swifter than expected, the crustacean almost casually dodging each and every attempted attack. Harold Flower had a look of mild disappointment on his face as Deviljho kept attacking, only for him to keep on sidestepping.

“This is too easy,” Eugene noted, displeased with how disappointing Deviljho was quickly proving as an opponent. Sidestepping to Deviljho’s left just as the Brute Wyvern snapped at him once again, the crab socked his monstrous opponent in the face, launching the reptile off his feet and sending him tumbling away once more. Dazed by such a mighty blow in spite of Mr. Krabs holding back his true power, Deviljho was slow to recover, struggling to right himself and get back up. Scuttling over to his fallen foe, Krabs pounced upon Deviljho and promptly began raining down blows upon his scaly hide with enough speed and strength to match a Jojo.

Crying aloud in pain as he struggled to escape from his opponent’s unexpectedly powerful barrage, Deviljho brought up his left leg and gave Eugene the boot, kicking away the krusty crustacean. As Mr. Krabs flipped back onto his short stubby feet as soon as he skidded to a halt, the Brute Wyvern hauled himself upright, the reptile bellowing with rage as a reddish glow emerged from his body. In an enraged state, Deviljho spun around to face Mr. Krabs as the latter was beginning to charge towards him, before parting his jaws and letting loose with a blast of Dragon’s Breath.

The dark cloud of Dragon element came surging forth from the monster’s parted jaws, crackling with red energy as Mr. Krabs skidded to a halt. Looking on in surprise, the Krusty Krab raised up his arms in defense as the Dragon’s Breath engulfed his frame. Keeping the blast of elemental rage upon his smaller opponent, even as the latter was completely obscured for view, Deviljjho held out on his attack for a few seconds more before finally coming to a halt. A rumbling growl rising from his throat, the Brute Wyvern watched as his Dragon’s Breath clouded around the section of land before him, confident he had cooked the crab alive.

Thus, Deviljho was rather surprised when the Dragon’s Breath was suddenly dispersed by a loud clap, a powerful blast of wind blowing the Dragon element away and nearly bowling over the Brute Wyvern. Straining to keep himself steady as he skidded backwards across the rocky terrain, Deviljho looked ahead in surprise to see Mr. Krabs still standing tall and looking no worse for wear.

“Well, looks like there’s a plus to being dummy thicc. The clap of me asscheeks completely cancelled out that attack, and I didn’t even need to try to do anything! Arghargharghargharghargharghargh!” Eugene Krabs gave a hearty laugh at what had happened, Deviljho unable to help but wonder what the hell kind of creature he was fighting.

Getting himself back into focus with a shake of his head, Deviljho let out a mighty bellow as he charged towards Mr. Krabs, his toothy jaws open wide in preparation to unleash another blast of Dragon’s Breath. With a “Heave ho!” Mr. Krabs charged as well, scuttling furiously across the ground.

Both combatants were rapidly closing in on each other, ready to clash once again-

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

Before either could react, a new figure suddenly teleported in front of both Deviljho and Mr. Krabs, causing them both to skid to a halt in surprise. The being in question was a stallion of godly stature and vitality, with a horn rising from his head like a unicorn except far superior, manly man arms with beefy powerful hands, delicious ripe bananas for hindfeet, a beautiful mustache adorning his face, and a mane of glorious purple fur surrounding his chest and neck alongside a snail riding his shoulder and the letter H on his flanks.

Hoofs had arrived, and he was here for destruction.

Confused, and yet annoyed by this newcomer’s arrival, Deviljho attempted to snap his jaws shut upon Hoofs, a foolish mistake that no mortal can ever survive attempting. Faster than the fastest character you can think of, Hoofs made Deviljho taste the back of his fist as, without otherwise moving from his godlike stance, the equine backhanded Deviljho across the face, smashing his fist into the Brute Wyvern’s skull with enough force to utterly atomize it. So powerful was the blow that Deviljho was instantly erased from existence. And Hoofs wasn’t even trying with that one.

“Oh Neptune,” Was all Mr. Krabs could meekly comment, before Hoofs turned his attention towards the crustacean with a crack of his neck, his sexy blue lips forming a cheerful smile. It was clear from the look in Hoofs’ eyes that there would be no chance for Eugene to run away. Not like he’d get far even if he tried.

“Fine then,” Harold Flower decided as he glared at his equine opponent. “No more holding back.” Flexing his armor abs, Mr. Krabs was surrounded by a godly red glow, the likes of which would incinerate most mortals, but was just a pretty lightshow for Hoofs. The light dissipating just as soon as it appeared, Mr. Krabs stood before Hoofs, now having ascended into his true form: Moar Krabs.

Even The One Above All would be utterly terrified by such an awe-inspiring sight, but Hoofs? Hoofs just considered it a worthy challenge.

Both godly combatants stepped towards each other, only for the surrounding outerverse to be instantly erased just from their muscles flexing. Not like either deity gave a fuck as they nonchalantly approached one another, ready for combat.

Instantly, both Hoofs and Moar Krabs swung a mighty fist at one another, only for their punches to collide with enough power to threaten to destroy the surrounding nothingness. How could you possibly destroy nothingness? Fuck you, that’s how.

Hoofs and Krabs began punching away at each other in a flurry of blows, their attacks moving far beyond the concept of speed as they blocked and countered each other’s punches while landing in several hits of their own. Neither combatant would even flinch from each other’s attacks, and they sure as hell weren’t going to relent any time soon. As they punched away at each other, they both began growing extra limbs to attack each other, more and more arms sprouting from their bodies to add to the assault. Soon it wasn’t just fists they were using; now they were throwing in their legs, their heads, and soon their whole damn bodies to just attack each other in this clash of gods.

Eventually, Hoofs managed to break this seemingly perpetual stalemate by landing a huge punch to the right cheek of Krabs, the immense force of the attack rocketing the crustacean backwards across the world of nothingness. Recovering almost immediately from the blow, Krabs raised up his left arm to block another punch sent by Hoofs, before landing one of his own upon Hoofs’ horse face, knocking the equine downwards with a loud crack.

Shooting down at his plummeting foe, Krabs’ eyes glowed bright red before discharging a pair of crimson laser beams, only for the projectiles to turn into snails with a casual raising of Hoofs’ finger. Teleporting behind Krabs, Hoofs landed a downwards chop to the crab’s back, striking him away with a smack. Recovering in midair, Krabs spun around as he began firing a stream of dollar signs from his parted jaws. Acting fast, Hoofs began flying to his right, dodging the incoming torrent as his crustacean foe tried shooting him down.

Raising up his fingers as he pointed at Krabs, Hoofs began firing snail-shaped energy bolts from his fingertips, blasting holes straight through Krabs’ body, only for the holes to heal right back up. Teleporting in front of his opponent, Hoofs punched his enemy hard in the armor abs, crushing his ribs and launching him skywards. Recovering immediately as Hoofs rocketed at him, Krabs kicked the horse across the face with an outstretched leg that looked unsettlingly human, caving in Hoofs’ skull and breaking his neck. Of course, such measly injuries would promptly heal up for Hoofs, before he decked Krabs across the face with a powerful backhand, sending him flipping backwards away.

Once again, both Krabs and Hoofs struck away at each other wildly, utilizing every single form of combat in their exchange. Punches were thrown. Kicks were dealt. Heads were butted. Asses were slapped. Nuts were - oh you get the idea. They were both laying into each other like Twitter users arguing with each other, except far more destructive.

Finally, both Krabs and Hoofs delivered a punch unmatched by no other to each other’s faces, finally managing to absolutely destroy the surrounding nothingness, leaving nothing but...nothingness??? Okay, cut! I can’t keep going here. Where the fuck do I go from here?

Stopping in their battle as they looked at the screen in confusion, Mr. Krabs and Hoofs stood around awkwardly while I tried figuring out what to do next.

“So uh...how’s the weather?” Mr. Krabs asked, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

Alright, fuck it. Let’s just call it a draw. It’s April Fools, we can end this shit here or something. Yeah, I don’t really know what I expected to have happen here. Let’s uh, bring back everything that was destroyed. That should be fine.

Finding themselves back in the original setting of this fight, Mr. Krabs and Hoofs looked around for a moment, wondering what to do now. Hearing the sounds of heavy footsteps coming their way, both the crab and the horse glanced behind themselves to see Deviljho back to life. The Brute Wyvern had just awoken from being brought back to existence, and paused upon seeing his former opponents looking at him.

“...I’m going to McDonalds,” Deviljho just said, before turning and walking away.

“I’d better check on the Krusty Krab and make sure Plankton ain’t trying to steal me secret formuler,” Mr. Krabs decided, before he scuttled away, leaving Hoofs by himself.

With nothing else to do now, Hoofs flew away into the sky, riding atop a giant snail that left a trail of rainbows in its wake. Nyan Cat would probably file a copyright lawsuit against the snail later.

Winner: You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 185: Hytrasaurus vs Noxtriga

The myriad of resident animal calls within the boreal forest formed a sort of natural melody, inadvertently acting as an indicator to any that entered coniferous biome of how much life made its home in the biome. Such information was useful enough for the Hytrasaurus as he made his way through the forest. The twin-headed monster was compelled by hunger to enter this domain, for he had yet to have any luck finding anything sustainable elsewhere. His twin heads constantly looking about in differing directions, the hydra kept his senses tuned as he continued prowling through the forest.

Elsewhere amidst the collection of trees, however, another predator had become aware of the hydra’s intrusion. Perched atop a particularly large branch near the canopy, the Noxtriga’s keen eyesight allowed him to take note of the Hytrasaurus walking past the trees composing this forest. He would not stand for this; he was master of this domain, and he would not tolerate an intruder invading his home. Spreading open his feathery wings, the quadrupedal owl took to the air, maneuvering around the trees as he flew towards his newfound foe.

Back on the ground, the Hytrasaurus took each step with delicate precision as he planned not to loudly announce his presence, lest he frighten away any potential prey before he had the chance to locate it. Though focused was he on detecting any viable food items, the hydra never noticed the Noxtriga flying overhead. The immense owl moved through the air with nary a sound to betray his presence, his feathers soft enough that the flap of his wings failed to generate any perceptible noise. If silence were loudness, he’d be the loudest flying predator. That...that’s a terrible metaphor…

Positioning himself above the Hytrasaurus, the Noxtriga tucked in his wings as he dove downwards, bringing up his talons to bear in preparation for the impending attack.

The Hytrasaurus had no idea of what was occurring above him, and thus was understandably caught off-guard when he was struck by a 9.2 tonne weight colliding with his back at high speed. With a pained shriek, the dual headed beast was knocked down upon his chest, the Noxtriga standing atop him. The owl’s sizable talons had embedded themselves into the hydra’s furred back, the latter’s armor doing little to repel the natural weapons as dark red blood was forced out.

Shrieking hatefully at this unexpected attack, the Hytrasaurus’ right head whipped around, parting his toothy jaws before he spat a stream of acidic fluids upon his feathery foe. His turn now to be taken aback, the Noxtriga gave his own screech of pain as his opponent’s chemicals splashed along his right shoulder, a loud sizzling immediately following as feathers and flesh alike were burned. Hastily flapping his wings, the four legged owl leapt off the Hytrasaurus, landing several meters away as a patch of raw burnt flesh was becoming exposed on his shoulder.

Taking this time to rise back to his feet, blood trickling down his back as his ribs ached, the Hytrasaurus wheeled around to face his avian foe, his two heads shrieking with anger at this assault. Spreading his wings, the Noxtriga responded with his own piercing cry, demanding the hydra leave his forest at once. The Hytrasaurus’ only reply, however, was twin jets of acid spewed from his maws, forcing the Noxtriga to once again take to the air as the streams of potent chemicals struck the ground he’d just been standing upon, burning into the dirt. Latching onto a nearby tree, the chimeric owl used the plant as a springboard as he launched himself upwards into the air above his grounded foe.

Giving his two-headed foe a taste of his own medicine, the Noxtriga spat out his own acidic spray as he soared above the Hytrasaurus. The acidic saliva splashed upon the hydra’s back, bringing out another painful cry as the acid began eating away at his open wounds with an ominous sizzling. Spinning around to keep his gaze on his airborne enemy, the Hytrasaurus spat out another gout of acid from his toothy jaws, but the massive owl was simply too quick for the noxious fluids to catch; the acidic jets simply fell short of the Noxtriga as he soared around the trees.

Angered, the Hytrasaurus’ twin heads kept moving about as he struggled to keep the Noxtriga within his sights. The huge owl was flying amongst the trees too quickly for the hydra to keep up with, however; the most the twin-headed chimera could catch of him was a blur of feathers. After a moment of this, the Hytrasaurus ended up losing the flying beast, the owl having seemingly vanished. The dual headed hydra gave a snarl of frustration as his heads looked around for any trace of their quarry. Had the feathery enemy retreated like a coward?

The truth of the matter, however, was that the Noxtriga had manipulated his photophores to blend in with the shadows created by the surrounding trees, his body darkening in color to camouflage himself. Quietly, the quadrupedal owl perched himself atop a branch near the Hytrasaurus. The two-headed hydra, meanwhile, gave a huff as he decided his opponent must have fled the scene. Deciding that it’d be best to find some shelter where he could recover from his injuries, the Hytrasaurus resumed his trek through the forest, having no idea that he just fell for the Noxtriga’s ploy.

It happened too fast for the Hytrasaurus to realize. Leaping from his branch, the Noxtriga had once again lunged downwards as the hydra passed beneath him, the owl once more landing down with great speed upon the bipedal beast. Howling aloud, the Hytrasaurus was again knocked to the ground, a few of his ribs cracking from the fall. This time, the Noxtriga was more aggressive in his assault; now only were his talons puncturing the twin-headed monster’s back, but his tentacles proceeded to wrap around both of the hydra’s necks. The muscular limb’s hooks dug into the skin as the Noxtriga drove his proboscis into the left neck, flushing acid into the beast’s system.

Agony pierced its way through the Hytrasaurus’ very being as the hydra howled and struggled frantically beneath the Noxtriga. Pressing his assault, the quadrupedal owl brought his right forelimb down upon the hydra’s right head, his talons gripping onto the monster’s cranium as his talons pierced into his eyeballs. The head in question could give merely a brief squeal of agony before being quickly crushed by the power behind the bird’s grip. As blood and brain matter splattered onto the forest floor, the remaining head cried aloud, his struggles quickly becoming more aggressive as he made a valiant effort to escape.

The Hytrasaurus’ efforts would prove to be in vain, however. Standing above his fallen foe, the Noxtriga would need only to wait as the acid he injected into him would soon liquefy his insides. He had successfully defended his territory, and got a meal as a result. He’d done well today.

Winner: Noxtriga

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 186: Flamegle vs Panzerjager

It was still morning as the Flamegle made his way into the clearing, the tyrannosaur’s senses on high alert as he walked. He’d caught the scent of another predator in this region, and thought it’d be best to try and drive off this newcomer. However, it would seem that he would have to look no further for the strange predator; they were coming right to him.

Emerging from the other side of the clearing, a Panzerjager gave a baying roar as he finally located the theropod whose scent he’d been tracking. The tusked carnivore had set his sights on this section of the land, and he had full intent of getting rid of the current owner. Flexing his sloth-like claws, the tyrannosaur gave another bellow before he charged, lowering his head and digging a pair of trenches in the dirt with his tusks. Snarling as the larger theropod now gunned for him, Flamegle gave his own enraged roar in reply, before his muscular legs pushed him forward into a sprint.

On this day, two mighty carnivores would clash.

As both predators closed in on each other, Panzer swung with his tusks, smacking Flamegle across the face and forcing him to look to his left. However, as though he’d felt nothing, the quilled tyrannosaur kept up his charge, leaving Panzer no other choice but to take it head on. Not that he’d any desire for otherwise, though. Both theropods slammed their full weight against one another, the sound of their impact startling several smaller creatures hiding in the canopy of nearby trees and prompting them to take to the air in retreat.

As the chimeric dinosaurs shoved against each other, however, Flamegle quickly found himself being pushed backwards by the larger Panzer. Even as he dug his talons into the grassy ground, ripping open the dirt like if he were ripping open his next meal’s hide, the firebreather couldn’t stop Panzer’s advancement. After just a moment of this, the tusked tyrannosaur threw his lighter foe aside, sending the theropod landing down hard on his left side. As Flamegle struggled to rise back to his feet, his ribs damaged but not seriously injured, Panzer began his advance, parting his toothy jaws to deliver the killing blow.

What Panzer did not anticipate, however, was for Flamegle to suddenly spit a gout of flames upon himself, igniting his body.

Normally, lighting yourself aflame was a very bad idea, and would perhaps result in you needing serious medical attention and inquiries about why you would do such a thing. Flamegle, however, gave absolutely no regard to the inferno that now clung against his scaly body. No, such an act had the intention of making him all the more dangerous to his newfound enemy. Whether or not that would succeed would be revealed in good time.

Managing to rise back to his taloned feet, Flamegle gave an enraged roar as he charged forth again, Panzer snarling in reply and moving to engage him. Just before the carnivores collided once again, however, Flamegle pushed himself off the ground with his powerful legs, lunging away from his larger opponent. Panzer’s jaws, thus, clamped down upon only empty air, a loud popping noise echoing through the air as Flamegle landed a short distance away from his tusked enemy, now positioned by the monster’s left.

Turning to face his quilled opponent, Panzer was greeted with a faceful of orange flames that engulfed his head. Smoke filled the air as Flamegle belched forth a gout of fire, his blazing torrent of heat hiding away Panzer’s head for a brief moment. Cutting off his inferno stream, the tyrannosaur snapped his jaws shut with a pop, the cloud of smoke generated now obscuring his enemy from sight. Had he dealt a fatal blow to Panzer? Had he emerged triumphant?

Flamegle promptly got perhaps the worst answer he could have received when a black tail whipped its way out of the smoke, scoring a series of bloody gashes across his face with its thagomizer of spikes.

Charging from the smoke cloud, Panzerjager was largely unaffected by the flames as he barreled towards his smaller foe. Managing to quickly shrug off the blow dealt to him, in part thanks to his inability to register the pain that would normally befall him, Flamegle recovered in time to see his larger enemy gunning for him. Swerving to Panzer’s left just as the latter had made the effort to snap at him once more, Flamegle swerved on his opponent and clamped his jaws shut upon the beast’s neck.

Imagine the tyrannosaur’s surprise when all he gained was a mouthful of loose skin, Panzer himself effectively unharmed by the predator’s attack. Returning the favor, Panzerjager bit into Flamegle’s left arm, his powerful jaws helping him dig his teeth into the tyrannosaur’s thick hide. For a moment, both theropods wrestled fiercely with each other, Flamegle straining to inflict any real damage, while Panzer tore and savaged his smaller foe’s arm.

With blood filling his mouth, Panzer cranked up the lethalness of his attack and discharged a spurt of potent acid into Flamegle’s arm as he still bit down upon it. Almost at once, the tyrannosaur’s flesh burned and corroded away as the deadly chemicals ate away at the animal’s tissue. Now that was a lot of damage, enough to leave many animals screaming in agony. Flamegle should thus be fortunate then, that pain simply didn’t register with him. Regardless, the quilled tyrannosaur could definitely tell that this confrontation was most certainly not going well for him as he was quickly losing feeling in his arm.

Giving a firm wrench, Panzerjager tore away a hunk of acid-burned meat from Flamegle’s arm, the mangled limb now hanging uselessly by the theropod’s side and exposing the corroded bone within. Hastily backing away from his tusked opponent, Flamegle was having serious reconsiderations about this duel. Nothing he was doing seemed to have any effect on his foe, and by this point the flames that still clung to his body were starting to take their toll on him. Perhaps it would be best to cut his losses and flee while he still could. Recoiling as Panzer yet again snapped at him, Flamegle turned and ran from his larger rival. Dropping to the ground, the flaming tyrannosaur hastily rolled about, dousing the fires engulfing him.

Unfortunately, in his effort to put out his flames, Flamegle just left himself vulnerable.

Just as Flamegle began rising to his feet to retreat, Panzerjager’s tongue suddenly shot from his parted jaws, the spear-pointed tip puncturing the tyrannosaur’s thigh and forcing dark red blood to spurt outwards. Yanking his muscular organ back, Panzer ripped his tongue free from Flamegle’s flank, the action causing the tyrannosaur to fall forward as he’d attempted to pull away from his captor. Rushing the downed Flamegle, Panzer let loose with a jet of acid, spraying the corrosive chemicals across Flamegle’s side and leaving a pathway of burnt red flesh that sizzled and steamed.

Desperate, Flamegle raised his head up and let loose with a jet of flames from his jaws, the orange fire washing over Panzer’s body. Closing his eyes as the flames licked ineffectively against his form, the tusked tyrannosaur put a prompt end to Flamegle’s last ditch effort by cracking his right claws across the predator’s face, smacking the beast’s head to the ground. Before Flamegle could recover, Panzer locked his jaws around his neck, clamping down with lethal force as his teeth stabbed into his hide.

Flamegle struggled and shrieked, kicking against Panzer’s body with his flailing legs, but such efforts would prove fruitless. Narrowing his eyes, Panzer once more spewed acid against Flamegle’s scaly hide, the chemical compound burninating through his flesh and digging into his body. Even as Flamegle’s panicked cries turned into pitiful gurgles as his esophagus was burned open by the acid, and his struggles ceased completely soon afterwards, Panzer held on tightly with his toothy grip.

After just a moment more of this, Panzerjager pulled back sharply, ripping Flamegle’s head from its torso as acid dribbled down from the bloody stump. Tossing the decapitated cranium aside, the tusked tyrannosaur bellowed his victory into the air, letting all within hearing range know of his power. Looking down upon the fallen body of Flamegle, Panzerjager proceeded to feast upon his newly acquired kill.

Winner: Panzerjager

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 187: John vs Clavus

Bird calls rang across the land as a fair assortment of fauna collected at the local watering hole. The natural depression had filled to the brim with water collected over the wet season, providing an important source of hydration for the animals that currently drank from the edge. There were gazelles standing in rows sipping at the edge of the hole, and zebras coming in to join them in taking in water as well. Birds of a good variety were flying in to partake in the enjoyment of the life-providing fluids, some bathing themselves in the water whilst others quenched their thirst as they dipped their beaks into the clear liquid. All in all, things seemed pretty good today.

What a shame the mood was to be soured rather poorly.

An enraged bellow howl from behind the small menagerie of life was the marker for an abrupt end to their peaceful drinking, for a 20 foot tall armored giraffe was currently rushing his way towards the watering hole. Immediately, the animals that had been standing by the water’s edge scattered in all directions, the birds shooting off into the sky while the gazelles and zebras ran away in full scale retreat. Letting out another bellow as the other animals fled the scene, the Clavus huffed bitterly as he approached the watering hole.

Musth was a terrible thing to deal with, the likes of which currently plagued the armor plated giraffe. For the past several days he’d been a terrible menace to the native fauna in this part of the land, terrorizing the smaller inhabitants and killing many in his hormone-induced rampage. Now, the normally peaceful herbivore had arrived to the watering hole to quench his own thirst, just as the other animals had just been doing. Lumbering his way over to the edge of the body of water, the Clavus proceeded to get into the awkward position needed to be able to drink. Such was the price to pay for being so tall.

Just as the Clavus was beginning to splay his forelegs outwards, however, another unexpected arrival reared his head. Further out into the watering hole, the surface of the water was pierced from beneath by a white cetacean head arising upwards. Water fell from the glorious statuesque figure as the immense whale man strode his way from the depths of the natural depression, droplets glistening on his frame as the sunlight reflected off of him. It was as though God himself had arrived to judge the Clavus’ sins.

Of course, it wasn’t the Lord, but rather the best representation of him mankind could create, the muscular behemoth known to the world simply as John. And today, he was none too pleased.

John had been enjoying the company the previous visitors to the watering hole had brought, and so the frankly rude arrival of the armored giraffe that had frightened away his guests was none too appreciated. Thus, the beefy whale man decided to try and get the Clavus to shove off, his hands on his hips as he glared at the four legged scoundrel before him.

For many sane creatures, the very sight of a 20 foot tall anthropomorphic whale giving them an angry look would be more than sufficient in scaring them away. The Clavus, however, was not in the right mindset to be frightened so easily. Musth clouding his better judgement, the giraffe just saw yet another target to vent his frustrations upon. So instead, the Clavus stamped the ground angrily as he bellowed in response, ready to charge.

John could plainly see that his newfound foe would not back down, and quietly sighed. The Clavus wished to fight. So be it.

His four limbs pushing him forwards, the Clavus began to charge towards John, ready for bloodshed.

Water was launched upwards as the giraffe splashed his way into the watering hole, John standing tall as his quadrupedal foe gunned for him. His neck muscles tensing, the Clavus swung his head around, swinging his cranium downwards to slam his mace-like chin into his foe. Imagine the giraffe’s surprise when John’s left hand shot upwards right as the quadruped was in the midst of bringing down his neck to initiate his attack. Instead of dashing out John’s brain with his chin, the Clavus found himself with his neck caught by John’s big beefy hand.

His eyes widened in surprise at this turn of events, the Clavus struggled to pull his neck free, but John’s grip was steadfast as he held on tightly. The whale man’s teeth were clenched in pain, however, for the spikes lining the ungulate’s neck had stabbed into his palm; blood was currently trickling out from between his hand and the Clavus’ armored neck. Despite the injury sustained, though, John was unwilling to let his opponent go free as his right hand came up, grabbing tightly onto the Clavus’ shoulder. The surprise that the herbivore in question had already been feeling only intensified as he found himself being pulled from the ground.

Heaving his opponent over his shoulder, John straight up hurled the Clavus through the air, the quadruped’s measly 3 ton weight proving to be his undoing as he was tossed across the surface of the watering hole. In the brief moment that he was airborne, the Clavus could do nothing but flail his legs in utter bewilderment, before he landed down upon the water’s surface with a loud splash. Water was sent skywards as the giraffe plowed right into it like a cannonball, the armored behemoth sinking beneath the waves.

Taking in a deep breath as his palm still bleed from his opponent’s defenses, John began to wade out into the deeper part of the watering hole, the immense biped moving with caution as he kept his gaze firmly upon the section of water that the Clavus had been yeeted into. Sure enough, the giraffe in question managed to arise from the depths, his long neck doing well to keep his head above the water as he coughed and sputtered. Droplets fell from his frame as he swung his enraged glare over to John, before the ungulate began to charge again. Small waves were churned up as the Clavus made his approach towards the snow white whale once more, albeit his movement was slowed down considerably by the deeper water. Standing ever strong in the face of danger, John simply put up his dukes and prepared himself.

This time, the Clavus swung upwards with his right foreleg, the hoofed limb ripping through the water as it made an effort to impact against John’s frame. To his credit, the beefy boy brought his left arm forward in self-defense, letting his muscular arm withstand the blow delivered by the Clavus’ kick. Punch? Whatever. Pain shot up through John’s frame from where the hit had landed; there’d be a large bruise left in the impact zone. The whale ape toughened through the attack, though, as he retaliated with a swing of his right arm as he took a step forward, punching the Clavus’ left shoulder and making the giraffe lurch to the side in response.

Moving quickly before the Clavus could recover, John surged forward through the water with large strides, his muscular hands reaching outwards as they grabbed onto the unarmored side of the quadruped’s neck. Shoving hard against his armored enemy, John’s vastly superior weight proved advantageous as he successfully pushed the Clavus off his hooves, sending the herbivore once more beneath the waves. Pinning his foe down underwater, John's strategy was simple but effective: keep his opponent’s head beneath the waves until he drowned. It might’ve seemed cruel for some, but the whale man was willing to try such a tactic if meant putting down this foe of his.

Understandably, the Clavus was struggling wildly with as much strength as he could muster to free himself from a potential watery grave. His hooved limbs kicked and squirmed with a panicked, wild frenzy. Several times, his forelimbs manage to land blows upon John’s side, the likes of which made the whale man wince in pain more and more. Each impact brought out a loud smack as the biped’s white skin was violently assaulted, bruises forming from the painful blows. Though John was able to initially power through each of the Clavus’ panicked blows, soon the whale man was unable to shrug off anymore of the pain.

With one last kick to the side, John was forced to release his grip, the bipedal cetacean recoiling as he clutched one of his growing bruises. Freed, the Clavus arose to his feet, his head escaping the water as he gasped and choked for air, his burning lungs demanding a much needed intake of oxygen. For a moment, both opponents glared at one another as they recollected themselves. John was taking a moment to handle the pain of the attacks dealt to his unarmored frame, and the Clavus was busy regaining his wind as he recovered from being nearly drowned.

After a moment of this, the Clavus let out another bellow of rage, yet again proceeding to charge as the simple minded herbivore wanted nothing more than to smash apart his enemy’s skull. Despite his bruised bulk, John was more than willing to continue on with the battle, his fists clenched as he simply glared at his quadrupedal foe.

This time, the Clavus wouldn’t even get the chance to attempt any form of attack, for John was now quicker on the draw. Utilizing his melon, the beefy whale sent out a sonar blast, the wall of sound slamming into the incoming ungulate. Taken off-guard by this unexpected attack, the Clavus was rendered stunned as he came to an abrupt halt, staggering through the water as he struggled to regain his bearings. Seizing the opportunity, John strode through the waves as he closed in on his quadrupedal foe.

Dazed by the sonar, Clavus felt John’s left hand grab onto his snout, and his right on his lower jaw, just behind his ossified club. Before the ungulate could react, John gave a hard yank with his hand, wrenching the beast’s lower jaw at an angle it was simply not designed for. Almost immediately, a sickening pop rang through the air as the Clavus’ jaw was dislocated, prompting an agonized howl to escape the herbivore. Going into a panic, the giraffe struggled wildly and managed to pull free from John’s grip as he backpedaled, his lower jaw swinging around as he moved.

Rearing up onto his hind legs, the Clavus swung wildly with his forelegs, aiming to deck John overhead with his hooves and dash his brains out. The whale man, though, brought up his own beefy arms in retaliation, grabbing onto the ungulate’s forelimbs. Restrained by his cetacean foe, and unable to wrestle against the significantly heavier statue of muscle, Clavus was helpless as he was pulled onto his side, his head forcefully being plunged back underwater.

Tightening his grip on the Clavus’ front legs, John brought his foot down hard upon one of them, snapping the bones within like a branch as his weight was sharply brought down upon the limb. Bubbles rushed to the surface in response to the Clavus’ muffled cry of agony, all while John applied the same technique to his other foreleg and broke it as well. With his opponent’s forelimbs rendered useless, John resumed his previous attempt at execution as he quickly reached down, grabbing onto the Clavus’ head just as the latter had tried raising it above the water.

Shoving the giraffe’s head back beneath the water’s surface and pinning it down, John closed his eyes as the Clavus struggled in a desperate panic. But with his front legs broken, the armored giraffe this time had no means of fighting back against his executioner as oxygen was robbed from him. Straining to escape his bipedal enemy’s grip and regain air, the Clavus eventually ended up inhaling a spout of water, his lungs flooding with the liquid as he remained a victim of John’s powerful clutches.

What had once been a giver of life to the Clavus now took life away from him as he soon drowned.

Bubbles stopped coming to the surface as the Clavus’ struggles came to an end, his bodily functions forever halting. Slowly releasing his grip on his fallen foe’s head, John stood up as he turned away from the slain herbivore. A solemn look was blatantly present on the whale man’s face as his gaze was turned downwards. He had won, but had it really been worth it?

Dissatisfied with his deed, John left the watering hole behind, to separate himself from his actions today.

Winner: John

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 188: Panzerjager vs Murkmire Gerranous

Perpetual darkness.

That was what most creatures would experience within the vast cavern that the Murkmire Gerranous resided within. But as the disconcerting-looking chimera lacked any sort of eyes, the lack of light simply had no bearing on his ability to discern his surroundings. His long arms raised overhead, his thin fingers constantly tapped away at the surrounding rock whenever he were to move around, aiding in his ability to map out his environment. To understand this, imagine being blindfolded and having to figure out where you were going by tapping on everything with your fingertips. That is how the Murkmire do.

Normally the sunless devil would be found prowling the Dread Swamps within the Underbelly, but this particular specimen made his home in the open wound of Mother Nature’s flesh, the broad interior giving plenty of space for the Murkmire to waddle about. At least for the time being, this cave proved to be a sufficient home for the eyeless Gerranous, and he was content with residing here.

Unfortunately for the sunless devil, fate had other plans.

Stepping his way carefully over the rocky terrain, a Panzerjager was exploring the cavernous insides of the earth. Having recently killed the previous owner of this section of the land, the tusked tyrannosaur decided to investigate this cave after having caught an unfamiliar scent wafting from the entrance of the hollow. He’d no idea whether the source of the foreign smell still remained within the interior of the cavernous biome, but either way, he wasn’t feeling keen on letting a potential threat reside in his newfound domain.

Keeping his senses tuned, Panzerjager proceeded to enter the cave, beginning to make his way into the darkness.

Dark, darker, yet darker. The enveloping blanket of gloom and penumbra suffocated the light and left in its place an eerieness that would unnerve many who’d dare attempt to go spelunking within the old cavern. But it would perhaps be the Murkmire Gerranous that would guarantee a distinct lack of tourists that had the gall, or lack of self-preservation, to try exploring the cave’s interior. Seeing the twisted gothic caricature of a Gerranous waddling its way to greet you within the enrapturing darkness could really give you an awful fright, if not shatter your already fragile sanity.

Panzerjager, though, was undaunted by the rapidly decreasing light being sucked away by the growing murk as he stepped further and further into the cave. All of his senses were kept at full alert as he moved cautiously through the expansive tunnel. His ears took note of any and all subtle noises being generated not by his own volition. His nostrils parted as he breathed in the damp cave air, following the scent of the unknown beast he currently stalked. His eyes pierced into the dark, attempting to discern living things from the surrounding inanimate shapes of stone that he passed by.

Further down into the cave, Murkmire shifted in his stance. He hadn’t yet heard the incoming intruder, and yet could detect his presence. In place of the common Gerranous’ helmet, his head sported a ridge covered in heat-sensing pits, and thanks to this manmade adaptation, he promptly took note of the large body heat that had entered his cave and was drawing closer and closer. Such an occurrence was not acceptable in his eyes, or in this case lack thereof. He would have to dispose of this intruder, whether it be prey or a threat.

Turning his four-legged posture towards the incoming heat, Murkmire began his waddling gait, seeking to intercept the source.

The scent of the unknown creature was growing quickly stronger. Panzer realized this as his eyes narrowed, seeking out any possible signs of whatever it was he was looking for. Alas, the darkness worked against him, robbing him of any visual cues. Even still, the bipedal hunter had the sense that the unknown entity he aimed to find was still residing in this cave, and so he pressed on, hurrying his pace.

Indeed, in just a moment more, both predators would soon reach one another, albeit Panzer would find Murkmire sooner than vice versa due to the latter’s slow stride.

As he walked through the valley of the shadow of death, Panzer took a look at his surroundings and realized he wasn’t alone. Straining his ears, he could hear the subtle, but nevertheless noticeable, sound of footsteps ringing through the cavernous walls. More importantly, it sounded as though the steps in question were actively drawing closer, coming his way. A low growl rising from his throat, Panzerjager hastened his stride, eager to finally locate that which he’d been searching for.

A few more steps was all it took for Panzer to finally see it. It being an utterly bizarre quadrupedal form emerging out from the further depths of the blinding darkness as it slowly waddled its way forth. The beast had no eyes, a pair of sizable horns curling out from where they’d otherwise reside. The arms emerging from its back tapped lightly on the surrounding geology with their long fingers, a sight that might prove disconcerting for a human. For Panzer, it just looked weird. He had no idea what this newfound target was, but he already hated it. He was definitely going to have to rid himself of this unwelcome resident.

Murkmire couldn’t see the Panzer, but he knew he had finally crossed paths with the intruder, for he could still sense the large mass of body heat that stood only a short distance away from him. The newcomer was big, bigger than what he was typically comfortable with confronting. Normally, the blind chimera would have tried to avoid possible confrontation, but the situation at hand put him in a position he had no other means of getting out of. It was to be via combat that Murkmire had any hope of getting out of this, and if that were to be the case, then so be it.

Letting out a baying roar, Panzerjager charged, while Murkmire gave a hissing snarl in reply and stood his ground, lacking the speed to meet his opponent and so bracing himself for the collision.

His muscular legs propelling him across the rocky ground, his talons making clicking noises every time they came within contact with the stone caked terrain, Panzer lowered his head downwards. This action brought his curved tusks lower to the stone floor to the point where they could almost touch it, but not quite, for the tusked tyrannosaur had a comparatively softer target for them to interact with. Futilely did Murkmire let out a haunting shriek in an ultimately fruitless effort to repel his enemy’s advance, but his warning metaphorically fell on deaf ears.

Closing the distance between them in just a few strides, Panzer sharply swung his head upwards, bringing his tusks rising vertically through the air. Lacking the means of seeing it coming, Murkmire was incapable of providing a counterattack as Panzer’s tusks speared their way into the flesh around his neck and shoulder regions. Howling aloud, the sunless devil found himself being raised upwards off the ground under no volition of his own. Panzerjager pushed against his blind foe, his tusks lifting the front half of the beast off the rocky floor as their tips remained punctured within his scaly hide.

Trickles of blood ran their way down Panzer’s tusks as Murkmire flailed his forelimbs helplessly. Pleased with his work, the tyrannosaurus gave a broad swing of his head, tossing aside the sunless devil as the latter was forcibly freed from his larger enemy’s curved tusks. Unfortunately for Murkmire, the blind chimera ended up landing hard upon his right side, his feathered arm receiving the brunt of the impact as the bones within the limb were promptly crushed beneath his own weight.

Another agonized howl escaped Murkmire as he struggled to right himself. His right arm hung limply from his back as he arose, the limb bent at a disconcerting angle. Pain radiated from the broken damaged region, flaring up at its worst right where the bones had been crushed and spreading out in weaker waves throughout the remainder of the limb. Unfortunately for Murkmire, the sunless devil was not granted the time needed to recuperate from such an excruciating experience, for Panzer was already pressing his assault as he charged forth, his toothy jaws parted as he howled with bloodlust.

Just as Murkmire Gerranous had gotten his feet beneath himself, Panzerjager’s tyrannosaurian jaws clamped down shut upon his neck. Another pained cry escaped the blind chimera as his enemy’s teeth, aided by the strength of their owner’s jaws, punctured into the loose skin of his neck. Imagine Panzer’s surprise, though, when, instead of finishing off his quarry then and there, three different things happened.

Firstly, Murkmire’s neck skin was loose, enough so that though Panzer’s teeth successfully cut into the flesh surrounding that region of his foe’s body, scraping against the osteoderms, his bite simply did not gain as much of a grip on him as he’d anticipated. Secondly, the flesh itself was foul; the poison that permeated Murkmire’s tissues resulting in him possessing a flavor that no sensible carnivore would wish to try after the first experimental taste, lest they deal with the side effects of such a frankly idiotic decision. The thick mucus secreted by the sunless devil’s skin certainly help matters when it came to disagreeing with Panzer’s palate.

Thirdly, and this was the most noteworthy moment for Panzerjager, when the tyrannosaur’s jaws clamped down upon Murkmire’s neck, his upper jaw had come down upon the spines lining the top of his scruff. Thus, upon impact, the spines in question had splintered apart, piercing the roof of his mouth and stabbing into his defenseless flesh. This in turn caused sharp pain to shoot up through Panzer’s mouth, blood promptly being drawn from where the fractured points embedded themselves into the vulnerable tissue.

Thus, Panzerjager was forced to release his toothy hold on Murkmire Gerranous’ neck as he shrieked painfully, trickles of blood dripping from his parted mouth. To his credit, Murkmire was able to take advantage of this moment to arise to his paws. Where the tyrannosaur had bitten into his neck, a flap of skin hung down and dangled around in the air. With the loose skin having been torn away, a patch of Murkmire’s neck was exposed, revealing the red flesh and osteoderms beneath, though little blood escaped the wound. Oh, it certainly hurt, but it was an injury that the sunless devil was able to endure.

Awkwardly turning, Murkmire brought his long tail swinging around, angling his body as the limb came swaying through the air. During this time, Panzer was busy dealing with the unexpected pain that came his way when biting his blind foe. The spines that remained lodged in the roof of his mouth hurt something fierce, and where they stuck, the irritated flesh itched terribly. So distracted was he, and so dark it was, the tusked tyrannosaur didn’t realize what Murkmire was up to even as the latter’s incoming tail drew near.

With a distinct smack, Murkmire’s spike tipped tail slammed against the right side of Panzer’s head, his spikes scraping against the latter’s black scales. Almost at once, Panzer instinctively flinched and recoiled, stepping away from his horned enemy in response. Drawing back in such a manner was more out of surprise than anything else, for though the blow to his head had failed to surpass his formidable defenses, it was nevertheless an unexpected attack that had come dangerously close to his eye. As such, the ebony theropod reacted like how many creatures with common sense would act and reeled from the sudden blow.

Fortunate to have been given at least some breathing space, Murkmire Gerranous turned himself around to face his opponent, his heat-sensing pits guiding him to properly ‘look’ at the tusked carnivore. Adrenaline pumped its way through his veins, aiding in his ability to still stand and fight in spite of his injuries. If he was to win or otherwise survive, the sunless devil would need to bust out his best weapon for this situation. Lest he fall by his enemy’s wicked weaponry.

Pumping as hard as he could with his stocky limbs, Murkmire sprinted, or rather, waddled, fiercely for Panzer, pointing his horns forward as he made his best attempt at charging. Even with his abysmal speed, the short distance to close meant that the sunless devil nevertheless was able to quickly draw near the tyrannosaur. Blinking as he shook his head, Panzerjager took note of the outline of his blind enemy charging even in the surrounding darkness and decided it’d be in his interest to stop him from pressing his assault any further.

Striding his way forth, just as Murkmire had reached him, Panzerjager swung hard with his left arm, raking his arms across the top of the sunless devil’s horns with such strength that Murkmire was nearly forcefully planted face first into the stony ground. A terrible scraping noise rang through the air, echoing through the cave and making both monsters pause briefly from the almost painful volume. A series of gashes had been spread across the Murkmire’s horns, reminiscent of a farmer’s hoe digging shallow trenches in which seeds were to be planted. The tyrannosaur’s blow would not stop Murkmire’s attempt for an attack, however, as the eyeless Gerranous would resume his charge.

Before Panzer could take another swipe at his enemy, Murkmire plowed his horns against the theropod’s abdomen as he barreled into him. At once, the sunless devil unleashed a strong discharge of electricity that rapidly traversed his body. His horns serving as a conduit, the chimera’s voltaic might promptly came into contact with Panzer’s black skin, spreading across his frame as Murkmire Gerranous pumped out his electrical fury. Such lightning discharge packed enough volts that even a beast five times Murkmire’s size would be rendered paralyzed from its power, and even if they were to survive the shocking experience without succumbing to their heart shutting down, they’d suffer painful muscle spasms for hours subsequently.

And it had absolutely no effect on Panzerjager.

The black tyrannosaur just blinked as he remained standing tall. Not only had the sunless devil’s collision with him failed to make him yield, but the electricity he’d released from his body accomplished nothing against his rubbery hide. One might find the Murkmire’s ultimately futile attempt at bringing down his opponent admirable. Panzer simply deemed it annoying.

Parting his jaws, Panzerjager gave a discharge of his own best weapon, releasing a torrent of acid from his toothy maw. Never expecting to both realize his opponent was unfazed by his electricity and anticipate a newfound form of retaliation, Murkmire gave a horrid screech as the burning chemicals splashed across his back. The flesh exposed to the acids burned and corroded away, the osteoderms beneath sizzling as the muscles fried. The skin along his back arms rapidly eroded away, adding on to the unsightly appearance being created.

Pain unlike anything he’d ever felt flooded Murkmire’s senses. His heart beat rapidly, a deep primal fear rooting itself in his animalistic mind. His best weapon was useless against Panzer. What else could he do? Desperately, Murkmire Gerranous attempted to back away, to try and flee from his tusked foe. Panzer brought his feeble efforts to a crashing halt as he clasped the sides of his eyeless head with his claws, the blades of bone digging into his skin.

Wailing, Murkmire was helpless as Panzerjager turned, pulling the sunless devil off his feet and once more falling upon his back. Raising his beefy right leg, the theropod stomped down on his foe’s side, cracking ribs beneath his sheer bulk and strength as he applied pressure to leave Murkmire squirming in a mix of fear and pain. Lowering his head downwards, Panzer made sure not to make the same mistake as before as he targeted his enemy’s neck. Opening his mouth, the tyrannosaur fired another jet of acid, spraying the noxious chemicals along the loose skin that was already burning away. The spines atop the Underbelly Gerranous’ neck sizzled and fell away, rapidly burning up as they were detached from the chimera’s skin that was eroding.

Howling and shrieking until his throat was becoming raw, Murkmire twitched and spasmed out of sheer pain as the majority of the skin on his neck was gone, exposing burned flesh and osteoderms beneath. By this point, the sunless devil had given up on trying to escape. Now, all he craved was some means of release from the terrible pain that plagued him.

Panzerjager would be more than happy to oblige.

Clamping his jaws around the scorched neck, Panzer this time had no obstacles in his way to halt his progress as he applied greater and greater pressure into his bite. Ignoring the weak cry that came from his blind quarry, the tyrannosaur gave a hard clench of his jaw muscles as he felt neck vertebrae give way in his mouth.

With a series of sickening cracks and pops, Murkmire Gerranous’ neck bones were crushed and broken, his spinal cord severed as the life was extinguished from him. In just a moment, the sunless devil was relinquished from the pain inflicted upon him, and embraced by the true eternal darkness.

Releasing his grip on his slain prey’s bloody neck, Panzerjager took a moment to relax, excess acid having been in the midst of being ‘sweated’ from his black skin. Though there was still the pain from the spines dug in his mouth, it was overridden by the satisfaction he felt from his success. He’d gained a newfound territory, and successfully defended it from a would-be threat.

Displeased by the taste of the Underbelly Gerranous’ flesh, Panzerjager left his corpse behind to rot in the very cave he’d attempted to fight for, soon exiting the earth’s cavity as he stepped blinking into the sunlit world outside.

Panzerjager took in a breath as he took in his surroundings. This was his land, his domain that he’d fight to gain the rights over, and with his latest victory came a newfound sense of confidence. Yeah, he’d done well today.

Raising his upwards, Panzerjager bellowed to the air in triumph, reminding all within hearing range of who was in charge around here.

Winner: Panzerjager

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 189: Diego Brando vs Alex (Tekken)

A piercing shriek, followed by a likewise primal cry, punctuated with the sound of violence and the smell of blood.

The Destiny Islands were typically filled with delight and pleasure enshrouded in a calming atmosphere. But on this day, that peace was utterly shattered, and for good reason.

A brawl was surely brewing.

Hissing shrieks and guttural snarls ripped through the surrounding air, a pair of combatants squaring off with one another after their previous scuffle. Standing upon a smaller island, the fighters stood apart from each other, sizing up another up and demonstrating their unwillingness to yield with loud vocalizations and exaggerated threat displays.

Dinosaurs, they were. Specifically, maniraptoran coelurosaurians of the family Dromaeosauridae. Both were not exactly the most accurate representations of their respective species, so much inaccurate that they’d no doubt induce heated debates and angry comments amongst paleo fans across the Internet. Regardless, both predators stood tall before their respective opponent, unafraid of confrontation.

One was a Utahraptor ostrommaysi, a large dromaeosaurine who was rather special for his particular coloration; light blue at his upper body, the blue hue of his featherless scales became darker towards the lower half of his body. Black stripes ran down his back, turning golden as they reached his lower body, forming the word ‘DIO’ over and over again. From the back of his head were a row of golden quills that sported rounded tips. From his left hand, blood drawn from his opponent dripped down from his claws.

Currently within his theropod form, Diego Brando stood in defiance of his opponent.

That opponent, standing upon the bridge that connected the smaller island to its larger kin to form the Destiny Islands, was a Deinonychus antirrhopus, a fellow dromaeosaurine who also lacked feathers. In place of the fluffier integument more typical for his species, this individual was clade in green speckled scales. His forearms were longer than what could be considered the norm for his kind, and most notably, his hands were sheathed in a pair of blue boxing gloves. Blood trickled down his chest from the claw marks that Diego had scored into his scaly hide.

Punching at the air, Alex let out a threatening snarl, daring his opponent to continue trying his luck.

There was no thought of negotiation, no plans of settling this matter peacefully. There was only one outcome that both theropods desired.

Bloodshed.

Pushing off the sandy terrain with his muscular legs, Diego launched himself through the air, a piercing cry escaping his parted jaws as he was eager for battle. Alex was all too eager to meet him halfway as he charged across the bridge, jumping upwards to engage him in a violent duel.

Claws met scales as Diego kicked out with his left leg, scoring a long gash across Alex’s shoulder that spurted crimson ichor. Shrieking, the Deinonychus was forced back, landing heavily on the sand as Diego came down beside him. Before Alex could counter, the Utahraptor pounced upon him, his jaws coming down upon his neck and his leg raising up. Teeth punctured the flesh of Alex’s neck, while Diego’s sickle claw caught ahold of the scales along the deinonych’s abdomen and pulled downwards, ripping open his featherless hide once more.

An agonized cry escaping him, Alex was swift to retaliate, slamming his fist into Diego’s face over and over again. The force behind such punches, while lacking cutting power, made up for it with sheer blunt trauma, and after several hits, Diego was forced to relinquish his grip and back away. Not letting up lest his opponent tear him open some more, Alex went ham with a multitude of punches, striking across Diego’s face and chest and shoving the Utahraptor backwards. Anger flared up in Diego’s chest, made his heart pump blood through his system at a faster rate, made his adrenal glands go into overdrive.

Stepping back after a hard right blow to the face, Diego began making gagging noises, keeling over as though he were in severe pain. Confident in his victory, Alex lunged at his azure enemy, his right fist pulled back for yet another punch.

What he hadn’t accounted on, however, was for Diego to suddenly raise his head up, spitting a gastrolith from his maw at high speeds.

Point of fact, gastroliths are rocks intentionally consumed by a variety of species for differing purposes, namely for aiding in breaking down food. There is currently no fossil evidence that Utahraptor, or any dromaeosaurid for that matter, consumed gastroliths. Diego eats rocks anyway, because he cares not for such little details like this.

Taken off-guard by the concept of his opponent suddenly hacking up a rock, Alex was struck in the left eye by the gastrolith, a pained howl escaping him as blood was forced outwards from the speed and force of the impact. Capitalizing on this moment, Diego sprang to his feet and lunged forwards, tackling Alex to the sandy ground. Panicking, the Deinonychus began punching away at Diego’s midsection, loud cracks ringing through the air as his boxing gloves assaulted his opponent’s ribcage. Acting quickly before he’d start suffering broken ribs, Diego clamped his jaws shut around Alex’s neck, bringing out a strangled cry from the scaly raptor.

Grabbing onto Alex’s assailing arms, Diego held down the deinonych’s boxing glove adorned limbs as he bit and tore, his jaws ripping into Alex’s throat. The green raptor kicked desperately at Diego’s sides, his own sickle claws dragging through Diego’s blue scales and leaving trails of cut flesh that bleed out dark red life essence. Such a pain would fail to make Diego yield, however, as he gave one final wrench of his head.

Alex couldn’t even cry out as his throat was ripped open, a prompt gush of blood escaping into the air and raining upon the surrounding sand. His inner flesh exposed to the open air, Alex opened his jaws to let out a silent shriek as he kicked and struggled ever more weakly. But it was his life that was bleeding out, and soon the Deinonychus’ struggles came to a permanent end, his bodily functions coming to a halt as he bled out beneath Diego.

Standing above his fallen quarry, Diego Brando lifted his bloody muzzle into the air and let out a howling roar, letting everyone else upon Destiny Islands know of what happened.

They just lost a resident, and soon another would be leaving, albeit of his own volition.

Winner: Diego Brando
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 190: Kaiman (Dorohedoro) vs Godzilla (Monsterverse)

The clash of steel against steel rang out through the air over and over again.

Swinging his knives with seemingly wild abandon, but calculated cunning in truth, Kaiman kept up the pressure against his opponent. Though he slashed and swiped with his dual wielded blades at differing angles, his enemy, a man-sized Monsterverse Godzilla held up strongly against his assault. His shield stood firm against Kaiman’s bladed barrage, even as sparks continued flying from each and every impact of the lizard man’s knives against the metal surface.

After a moment of this, Godzilla decided that he had quite enough of this, for he suddenly swung his shield upwards just as Kaiman swung his right knife down. The unexpected impact against his knife took Kaiman off-guard, made him stumble backwards. Seizing the opportunity, Godzilla swung hard with his shield, slamming the metallic weapon against his opponent’s chest. The wind swiftly knocked out of him, Kaiman was launched backwards across the sand, rolling across the terrain before managing to get back to his feet.

For a moment, neither fighter moved. Kaiman took the moment to regain his breath, panting heavily as he stood back up to his full height. Godzilla stood his ground all the while, his venomous glare unwavering as he clutched his shield in his right hand. This particular specimen may have lacked the atomic might of his larger kin, but he retained every bit of their unwavering might, and he had no intention of holding back against his newfound enemy.

“I don’t suppose you’d be up for just talking it out, eh big guy?” Kaiman rhetorically asked, knowing full well such an offer would be rejected without a thought. Indeed, Godzilla just gave a bellowing snarl, his tail lashing about in the air, smacking the sandy terrain and sending clouds of the stuff flying away.

“Yeah, I figured as much,” Kaiman replied, his eyes narrowing as he tightened his grip on his knives. Godzilla wished to fight. So be it.

Lacking the radioactive power of his more famous giant kin, Godzilla improvised as he pulled his right arm back. Kaiman had just barely started to move when the mini-kaiju hurled his shield forwards, tossing his weapon through the air in an attempt to dash his lizard headed foe’s brains out. Kaiman would disappoint Godzilla, however, by managing to jump out of the way in time. The shield instead slammed into the ground, sending an eruption of sand through the air as Kaiman gunned for his opponent.

Snarling, Godzilla charged as well, his claws bared as he barreled across the sand. As both scalies closed the distance, Godzilla swung hard with his right fist, Kaiman barely managing to sidestep the incoming blow. Acting upon the brief opening provided, Kaiman gave a swing of his left knife, carving a bloody trench that stretched diagonally down his opponent’s chest. Dark red ichor spurted out into the open air, Godzilla snarling in anger at this defiance.

His left fist clenched and swinging, Godzilla decked Kaiman across the face, forcing the latter to step back, Godzilla moving as he continued swinging wildly with his fists. Again and again Kaiman was forced to block or dodge each and every incoming blow from his opponent, stepping further and further backwards all the while. Getting rather tired of this, the lizard man ducked down suddenly, avoiding a right hook from Godzilla in time. Before Godzilla could properly react, Kaiman swung with his knives, ripping into the flesh covering Godzilla’s legs and tearing through muscles.

Shrieking, Godzilla fell upon his back, while Kaiman was quick to pounce upon him. Pinning his opponent’s hands beneath his feet, the lizard stood atop the miniature kaiju, his bloody knives at the ready. “Y’know, this would normally be the moment where I’d shove your head into my mouth and then ask you what the guy inside said to you,” Kaiman pointed out in a nonchalant manner that would seem rather bizarre in the current situation. “But I think it’s safe to assume you definitely ain’t a sorcerer. So I’ll just do us both a favor and put an end to this now.”

Snarling hatefully, Godzilla snapped defiantly at Kaiman, beginning to bring up his tail to swat away his opponent. Unfortunately for him, the lizard man was quicker on the draw as he plunged both knives into the sides of his neck. The metallic blades sank into the kaiju’s gill slits, puncturing the flesh and ripping through the inner workings. Dark red blood came spurting out from Godzilla’s mouth, the reptile swiftly silenced as he snapped his jaws and struggled wildly.

In just a moment, all movement ceased from the mini-Godzilla as his eyes fogged over with the film of death, blood puddling around his head. Withdrawing his knives from his fallen foe’s neck, Kaiman stepped off his former opponent and turned away from the reptile’s corpse.

“Well,” Kaiman said to himself as he began walking to his newfound destination. “Here’s hoping I can find what I’m looking for. And man, I hope they got gyoza wherever I’m going.”

Winner: Kaiman

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 191: Spear and Fang vs Lizardfolk (D&D)

Spear and Fang stood absolutely still, tensed and ready for combat.

Both the caveman and the tyrannosaurus found themselves in the middle of a confrontation, squaring off with their opponent who stood atop the bridge connecting the small island they were situated on to the other larger landmasses.

Spear clutched his namesake weapon tightly in his hands, standing besides Fang, the tyrannosaurus’ jaws parted slightly to expose her sizable teeth. Standing ahead of them, the Lizardfolk let out a low hiss, his own jaws opened just enough to showcase his own pointed dentition. The bipedal reptile clutched his metallic shield tightly in his right hand, his left hand flexing subtly as his tail flicked about every now and then.

The air was thick with tension, both sides silently daring the other to make the first move.

Tired of the lack of action, it was the Lizardfolk who enacted the action that would commence battle as he practically hurled himself off the bridge, sprinting across the sand in an effort to close the distance.

Willing adrenaline to pump through their veins, Spear and Fang both reciprocated with their own charge, Spear letting out a battle cry as he brandished his pointed weapon while Fang gave a bellowing roar.

As both sides closed in on one another, the Lizardfolk pushed against the sandy terrain with his legs, leaping forwards as he raised his shield up to slam it down upon his enemies. Swiftly, Spear and Fang jumped to the sides, both managing to dodge the incoming blow just as the shield rammed into the sand at high speeds. An eruption of sand particles promptly blew upwards, a small crater being formed as the Lizardfolk’s shield embedded itself into the ground.

Effectively surrounding the Lizardfolk at his left and right, both Spear and Fang lunged at their opponent just as he began to stand back upright. Swinging with his namesake weapon, Spear attempted to stab through his enemy’s skull, only for the Lizardfolk to forcefully swing his shield into his side, batting him away. This only left him vulnerable to Fang, though, the tyrannosaurus clamping her jaws shut upon his left arm. An agonized howl escaped the reptile as the theropod’s teeth punctured his scaly hide and embedded themselves into his flesh. Blood promptly gushed out from between Fang’s teeth as she proceeded to lift the Lizardfolk upwards, swinging him around and tossing him across the sand.

A trail of splattered blood serving to highlight the distance he briefly traveled, the Lizardfolk managed to arise in spite of his bleeding arm as Fang charged towards him. Her broad jaws parted, the tyrannosaurus howled as she barreled down upon him. Acting fast, the Lizardfolk used his good right arm to shove his shield into Fang’s toothy maw just as she lunged down to bite upon him. His shield held upright, the metal armor piece successfully held Fang’s jaws apart, preventing her from grabbing onto him.

It did nothing to stop her from shoving hard against him, however, as the theropod bore her weight down upon the reptile’s arm. His knees almost buckling beneath him, the Lizardfolk hissed as he strained to hold back Fang, feeling the heat of her breath and her saliva dripping onto his arm. However, in his effort to repel Fang, he left himself open once again as a spear came flying through the air. His eyes widening, the Lizardfolk couldn’t protect himself in time before the spear punctured his right side, sinking past his scales and digging into his flesh.

An agonized howl fled from the Lizardfolk’s jaws as he almost keeled over, blood pouring from the inflicted wound. Pulling away, Fang wrenched the shield from her opponent’s hand and tossed it aside, the shield sticking down into the sand. Rushing into the fray after having tossed his weapon, Spear gave a battle cry as he lunged at the Lizardfolk, tackling him down to the sand. Swiftly gripping his spear, the neanderthal wrenched the polearm free from his opponent’s flesh, bringing with it a spurting gout of dark red ichor.

Wheezing and screeching, the Lizardfolk desperately swung at Spear with his left arm, only for the caveman to block the panicked swipe and drive his weapon into the reptile’s chest. Blood sprayed outwards from the ravaged region, the flesh punctured and ribcage splitting from the force of the stab. His life essence fleeing his body, the Lizardfolk’s struggles were growing more wild and unfocused, Spear gritting his teeth as he held onto his polearm all the while.

Fang would put an end to the lizard man’s antics as she clamped her jaws shut over his head.

Her teeth ripping through his esophagus, the Lizardfolk clawed futilely at her snout, but his strength was already leaving him. Pulling his pointed weapon from his enemy’s chest, Spear stepped back as Fang gave a hard wrench of her head and neck. There was the sickening tear of flesh and toe curling pop of bone, and the Lizardfolk’s head came with her. Tilting her head back, Fang crushed the reptile’s cranium between her jaws, the decapitated head bursting like an overripe watermelon and filling her mouth with gore, before she consumed the bloody snack.

Taking a glance back at the shield discarded in the battle, Spear picked up the armor piece, holding it in his left hand and carrying his namesake weapon in his right. Seating himself atop Fang’s back, Spear brandished his newfound tool as he and the tyrannosaurus set off on their new quest. Where they’d go from here, they had no idea. But wherever they’d go, they were ready for what would come.

Winners: Spear and Fang

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 192: British Columbian Cougar vs Amur Leopard vs Zambian Spotted Hyena vs Northwestern Wolf

Russian North-East Taiga Forest

Within the taiga forest, painful howls rang through the early morning air.

A scuffle was currently underway in the undergrowth, a pair of quadrupedal forms rapidly darting about as they were engaged in combat. There was the rapid swipe of an outstretched forelimb, the snap of tooth-lined jaws. All the while, yowls and snarls of pain and anger filled the air, and the smell of blood could be detected amidst the early morning dew. The other residents of the biome had either fled or gone into hiding, not wishing to be caught in the crossfire.

Promptly bursting out into a small clearing, the combatants revealed themselves in the sunlight, a pair of felids that were currently squaring off with one another. The larger of the two was a British Columbian cougar, the cat letting out a hiss of a snarl as he bore his pointed canines. The smaller feline was an Amur leopard, snarling as he swiped at the air with his claws. Both cats were covered in a multitude of bleeding wounds that they’d inflicted on one another, but despite their injuries they refused to yield.

Springing off the ground, the cougar and leopard slammed into each other, the cougar’s superior weight allowing him to gain the advantage as they bit and clawed at one another. Pushing forward, the puma managed to overpower the leopard, forcing the spotted cat down onto his back as the puma bit into his shoulder. Blood promptly welled up to the surface, the cougar’s claws digging into the leopard’s sides as he maintained his toothy grip. Pain fueling his resolve, the leopard frantically kicked away at the cougar’s abdomen, his claws cutting away clumps of fur and leaving trails of bleeding cuts.

All the while, two more combatants were roughly introduced into the brawl, as an additional pair of quadrupedal carnivores came upon the battlefield whilst in the middle of their own battle. A Zambian spotted hyena had her jaws locked around the foreleg of a Northwestern wolf, the canid snapping at the feliform’s face in an effort to force her to relinquish her grip. The hyena’s response was to shake her head wildly, her powerful jaws ripping into the wolf’s flesh and forcing blood to flow outwards into the open air.

Bringing up his forelimbs, the leopard raked his claws down the cougar’s forehead, splitting open the skin and forcing the larger cat to recoil. Freed from his foe’s grip, the leopard swiftly clambered out from beneath the larger felid as he retreated to gain some distance. Snarling as his spotted enemy escaped his grip, the cougar moved to pursue the leopard, only for a sharp pain in his left hind leg to halt him in his tracks. Having tossed aside the wolf, growing tired of his attempts to bury his teeth into her face, the hyena decided to have a go at the cat as she had bitten down on his leg.

Blood escaping between the hyena’s teeth, the cougar whirled upon his newfound foe in a fury, swiping at her head with his claws and spilling out the carnivoran’s blood. Recoiling from the retaliation, the hyena snapped at the cougar’s outstretched forelimb, scoring a large gash into his flesh. Angered, the cougar lunged at the hyena, bringing up his forelimbs in an effort to grapple with her. The crocuta’s response was to backpedal, all the while continuing to snap at him with her larger jaws. Whenever the cat landed in a blow with his claws, the hyena responded with a bite, both mammals suffering wounds that bled just like the rest of them.

Rising back to his paws, still able to put weight on his injured forelimb, the wolf circled the hyena and cougar as they brawled, wary of the larger enemies. His attention was quickly grabbed, however, by the leopard that had his eyes on him and was circling around towards him. Baring his teeth as a growl rose up from his throat, the canine bristled his back in an effort to repel the leopard making his way towards him. The spotted pantherine, however, was not willing to back down, seeing a smaller target to vent his anger on. Seeing no way out of this, the wolf could only stand his ground as the leopard suddenly sprang for him.

Yowling as the leopard slammed into him, feeling the cat’s claws dig into his sides, the wolf clamped his jaws shut around the leopard’s left foreleg. The canid’s teeth puncturing his spotted hide, the leopard retaliated by locking his jaws around the canine’s neck, drawing out blood that swiftly soaked into the wolf’s fur. Both mammals struggled wildly with one another, ripping open each other’s furred hide and letting out dark red blood that would drip down to the grassy ground beneath their paws. After a moment of this, the leopard raked his claws across the wolf’s face, slicing open the canine’s left eye and promptly making him release his grip in an agonized yelp.

Seizing the opportunity, the leopard pounced upon the wounded wolf, biting back down on his neck as he grabbed onto the flailing canine’s body with his forelimbs. To his credit, the wolf struggled valiantly, straining to arise back to his feet, only for the leopard to force him back down as his toothy jaws tore open his flesh. Blood flowed from the increasing wound, forming a small puddle of the crimson life essence that stained a patch of grass dark red.

Struck by a lunging tackle courtesy of the hyena, the cougar was knocked onto his back as the hyena stood above him. Faster than the cat could recover, the hyena swiftly brought her head downwards, biting down upon the cougar’s underbelly. Immediately, the puma kicked wildly with his hindlegs, scraping his claws across the crocuta’s sides and staining her fur red with her red ichor. Even with the pain of her flesh being assailed by her feline foe, the hyaenid’s response was to strengthen the force of her bite, ravaging the tissue of the cougar’s underside and cutting open the furred hide.

With a hard wrench of her muscular neck, the hyena tore away a strip of fur-carpeted skin from the cougar’s abdomen. An agonized yowl ripped through the air in reply, the felid briefly flailing about on the ground in accordance to the horrible sharp pain radiating from the ravaged wound. The agony fueled the puma’s retalitary strength, however, as the cat swiftly righted himself, rising back to his paws and lunging at the hyena in one fell swoop. Bringing his full weight slamming into the hyaenid, the cougar’s jaws closed around her left ear, his pointed teeth chewing through the tissue and cartilage.

While the hyena snarled and struggled wildly as her ear was roughly ripped off, the leopard and wolf tumbled about on the ground. The leopard’s claws dug many red trenches in the wolf’s flanks and abdomen, while the wolf’s teeth plucked away chunks of meat from the cat’s spotted hide. Blood stains engulfed much of their fur, even more of the crimson life essence escaping the openings being created across their bodies. Pinning the leopard to the ground, the wolf brought his jaws downwards in an effort to seize his opponent’s neck in his jaws. The pantherine, though, was quick to counter such an effort, bringing up his forelimbs to grab onto the canine’s neck. Feeling his opponent’s claws puncturing his skin, the wolf’s canines snapped and cut open the furred hide of the cat’s shoulders as he strained to overpower his enemy.

A loud strained snarl escaping him, the leopard’s muscles burned with lactic acid as he pulled the wolf down, the canid landing onto his right side, before the cat quickly clambered atop his foe. Before the wolf could manage to throw him off, the leopard’s jaws came down, not upon his throat, but rather his head. Pointed canines punctured through the flesh covering the canine’s cranium, before stabbing into the bone beneath. Howling and screaming in the sort of agony only one who’s about to meet death’s door may experience, the wolf simply could not call upon the strength to escape in time.

With as much strength as he could bring into his jaw muscles, the leopard’s teeth punched into the wolf’s skull, piercing his brain and spilling out blackish red ichor. Spasms rocked the canid’s body as the strength left him, before he soon fell limp in rigor mortis. The blood that pooled beneath his still form signified that the leopard’s blow had been the one to end it. Releasing his toothy grip, the leopard panted with exhaustion as the pain of his wounds became all the more apparent. Too weak to do much else, all the leopard could do was watch on.

The cougar’s claws flayed open her shoulders and neck, and yet the spotted hyena refused to fall, remaining standing as she fought fiercely with her opponent. The puma snapped at her face, the hyena returning fire with her own bite. Her canines scored a bloody gash over the puma’s snout, cutting open his nose as he recoiled in reflex. Seizing the opportunity the brief respite gave her, the spotted hyena’s jaws clamped themselves around the cougar’s neck. The panicked frenzy that followed would only bring upon more pain to the hyena’s body.

Claws ripped through her hide, blood replacing spots as the patterning currently present over her fur, but still the hyena would not yield. Shaking her head wildly, the hyena could feel the cougar’s hot blood filling her mouth, hear her heart beating dangerously fast in her head. The cougar’s claws struck again and again, hit flesh again and again, but it would seem that today would not be his to win.

The hyena gave one last tearing twist. Blood flew through the air.

She had torn out his throat.

The cougar’s jaws remained parted, but no sound escaped them as he fell to the ground on his side. Tightly clutching the hunk of flesh she had taken away, the spotted hyena watched on as the puma flailed his limbs wildly, his jaws snapping at nothing, his eyes beginning to fog over. But as the blood flowed steadily from his open throat, the cat’s struggles slowed down, until not even twitches could be seen within his limp form. His jaws remained open, forever remaining trying to let out the scream that could never be heard.

Her entire body hurt. The slightest movement brought tidal waves of sharp horrid pain as her blood dripped down to the ground below. Turning her head slowly, the hyena brought her gaze upon the leopard that watched her, the latter still laying beside the dead wolf. Too weak to fight, the spotted pantherine could only let out a quiet hiss, forcing himself to rise as he quickly walked out of the clearing. It was about the last amount of strength the leopard had left in him; there was no way he could escape up a nearby tree. He would hide in the underbrush, laying down in an effort to rest.

Dropping the cougar’s flesh from her jaws, the hyena panted weakly, her legs giving out from beneath her. The spotted hyena collapsed onto her side, unconsciousness promptly taking over as she lay amongst the carnage she helped cause.

The early morning air was now silent once more.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 193: Eastern Gorilla vs Pantanal Jaguar vs Sloth Bear vs Deinonychus Antirrhopus

South American rainforest

Hard came the rain, washing all the love right out of the veins of those fauna who resided within the vast rainforest as their home. The dark clouds overhead blocked out much of the light, making it effectively impossible to discern what time it truly was. All throughout the biome, the steady noise of the raindrops pelting the innumerable amounts of foliage would reside as the ambience for the ecosystem. Large puddles had begun forming as a result of the rainwater accumulating on the forest floor, some over an inch or more deep.

And it was here in this rainforest that a relatively large clearing stood, one of a few that acted as a temporary reprieve from the almost suffocating flora that engulfed the surrounding terra firma. Numerous large puddles were scattered across the clearing, the opening in the forest hit hard by the pouring rain thanks to the lack of trees to cover the grass-carpeted ground. One might feel that there was more water than grass to walk upon, so thoroughly soaked was the terrain.

Standing in the midst of the clearing, an Eastern gorilla glared venom and daggers at the jaguar currently circling him. The spotted pantherine bore his canines in a low growl as he sized up his haplorhine opponent. Rearing up into a bipedal posture, the gorilla gave a beat of his chest, the loud succession of pop-like noises accompanying the surrounding roar of the rain. It was a challenge, a challenge that insinuated that it would end in nothing but death.

A snarl escaping him, the jaguar gladly accepted.

Elsewhere in the rain-soaked clearing, a sloth bear gave an enraged roar as he stood his ground. Hissing in response, his sickle claws flexing briefly, a Deinonychus shifted lightly from one foot to the other. Clad in dark feathers to blend in with the shadows of the rainforest, the avemetatarsalian puffed up his integument as he stretched out his arms and bore his claws in a threat display. The bear and the theropod were at a standoff, each waiting for the other to make the first move.

Pushing off the ground with his hindlimbs, the jaguar initiated combat first.

Leaping through the air, the jaguar spread out his forelimbs as an enraged snarl escaped his parted jaws. Standing his ground, the gorilla was quick to react as he swung with his left arm, striking the jaguar upside the head with his meaty fist. Struck out of the air by the sheer force of the blow, the pantherine was sent tumbling to the ground, the gorilla already upon him as he began slamming his fists down upon his frame again and again. Quick to retaliate, the jaguar kicked out with his legs, raking his claws across the gorilla’s abdomen and forcing him to recoil. Utilizing the opening given to rise back to his paws, the jaguar lunged again for his primate adversary, clamping his jaws shut around his right arm and drawing a spurt of blood.

Taking a cue from the cat, the Deinonychus jumped upwards just as the sloth bear began charging for him, the dromaeosaurid landing upon the ursine’s back. In an instant, the raptor’s claws dug themselves into the bear’s skin, puncturing his flesh as they held fast. Angered and pained, the bear began thrashing around wildly, struggling and failing to throw off the Deinonychus as the dinosaur began biting into his skin, ripping away a strip of flesh. Acting quickly lest fatal damage be inflicted, the bear managed to bite down on the raptor’s tail, yanking hard as his canines cut through the feathered flesh. With a shriek, the Deinonychus found himself being roughly pulled off the bear’s back, his claws leaving a multitude of gashes on the mammal’s flesh.

Angered as the jaguar’s teeth ripped open his thick hide, the gorilla decided to give the cat a taste of his own medicine as he quickly leaned in. Biting down around the jaguar’s neck, the gorilla’s sizable canines sank into the spotted fur, stabbing into the flesh and drawing forth spurts of blood. Yowling as he released his grip, the jaguar found himself being lifted upwards as the gorilla wrapped his arms around his torso. Though the spotted cat kicked wildly with his legs, and raked his claws over the ape’s arms, the gorilla remained steadfast in his assault as he fell backwards, slamming the jaguar’s head into the wet ground in a makeshift suplex.

Pinning his opponent to the ground with his forelimbs, the sloth bear bit down on the Deinonychus’ neck, his teeth ripping into his flesh as blood began staining the dinosaur’s feathers. Howling and shrieking, the Deinonychus kicked wildly with his muscular legs, his sickle claws carving trenches into the bear’s underside. Blood began pouring out from the growing succession of wounds as the raptor’s talons dug a series of bloody gashes across the sloth bear’s abdomen. Forced to recoil as the theropod brought his arms into play and slashed open his snout, the sloth bear left himself open as the raptor scrambled to his feet and sprang upon his back once more.

Adrenaline pumping through his veins, the gorilla bashed away at the jaguar’s abdomen wildly with his fists, even as the cat kicked and slashed at him with his claws. Blood was drawn from feline and primate alike, gashes forming across the gorilla’s body and the cracking of ribs soon being heard from the jaguar as he coughed up ichor. Tired of this battery upon his person, the jaguar managed to roll away from the gorilla, letting the ape’s next incoming punch strike the puddle-carpeted ground instead. Arising back to his feet, ragged breaths escaped the jaguar as he glared at the gorilla, the ape returning the icy stare as he stood his ground. Blood trickled from the cat’s open mouth, both his and the ape’s, and his body was wracked with pain. But he refused to yield to his opponent, and the gorilla was in a similar boat.

Once more the sloth bear thrashed and struggled in a wild frenzy, his jaws snapping at the air as he made quite the valiant effort to throw the Deinonychus off his back again. This time, however, the raptor had positioned himself so that the carniform could not reach him, and tore and slashed wildly with his teeth and sickle claws. Blood spurted from the increasingly larger gashes inflicted upon the bear’s body, the mammal’s fur being stained dark red from the life essence escaping into the rainy air. Howling madly with pain and anger, the bear changed things up as he suddenly reared up onto his hind legs, before falling backwards. Shrieking in shock, the Deinonychus suddenly found himself crushed beneath the bear against the wet ground.

Rolling off his fallen opponent, the sloth bear gave an angered swat across the Deinonychus’ face with his left forelimb, raking his claws across the dinosaur’s flesh and leaving a set of gashes over his snout. Even as blood trickled down his face, the avemetatarsalian refused to take this laying down as he struggled to rise back up. Quickly acting fast as he reared up again, the bear brought his paws slamming down upon the raptor’s chest, knocking him back down to the ground as his gastralia cracked from the impact. Hissing, the Deinonychus kicked out viciously with his legs, his sickle claws tearing through the skin of the bear’s underside once more. Blood dripping down into the surrounding puddles, the ursine recoiled with a pained groan, giving the raptor time to stand back up.

Claws cut through skin. Fists struck spotted hide.

The jaguar and gorilla were fiercely trading blows with each other, spilling blood from one another with each impactful strike they landed. Adrenaline fueled their primal power, compelling them both to see this fight through to the end, even as they both felt like they were at the end of their rope. Taking another strong swipe to the face from the jaguar, the gorilla stepped back, feeling the sting of the claw marks left on his face, and the blood trickling down his body. Taking in a lungful of air, his heart beating rapidly, the gorilla let out a bellowing roar as he decked the jaguar across the face with a clenched fist just as the pantherine lunged at him once more.

A canine was sent flying through the rain as the jaguar was floored by the strength of the blow, collapsing onto his side. The gorilla wouldn’t give the cat the chance to rise as he descended upon him, creating his own rain as his fists came slamming down upon the pantherine’s head over and over. Dazed by the blows, the jaguar could only feverishly struggle as the ape punched away at his cranium, rattling his brain and causing blood to squirt from his mouth and nose.

Raising his arms overhead, the gorilla slammed his fists down upon the jaguar’s head once last time, knocking the cat prone as the feline promptly fell limp.

All while this was happening, the sloth bear backed off from the Deinonychus as the dinosaur stood back up with a hiss. A snarl of a roar escaping him, the bear swung wildly with his right foreleg, aiming to dash the dinosaur’s brains out in one fell swoop. Unfortunately for the mammal, the theropod was quick to react as he sprang to the bear’s side, dodging the incoming blow. Before the sloth bear could try and defend himself, the Deinonychus sprang forward and slammed his full weight into the ursine. Caught off-guard from the impact, the bear found himself falling upon his side, the Deinonychus pinning him down.

The sloth bear never got the chance to struggle before the raptor sank his sickle claw into his neck and split it open.

Blood spurted out from the bear’s open throat, the mammal spasming for a moment in his death throes, before the life quickly escaped him as he lay still. Taking in deep breaths as he took a moment to recuperate, the Deinonychus slowly turned his head to look behind himself, seeing the gorilla already looking in his direction.

For a moment, neither opponent moved as the rain continued steadily falling.

One was an aemetatarsalian that belonged to the same clade that included the birds. The other was a primate closely related to fellow great apes like chimpanzees and humans. They both seeked victory in this battle, and neither would yield to the other.

Standing here, they realized it had to be this way.

Sprinting across the wet ground, the Deinonychus screeched as he swung his arm forward, the gorilla barely dodging the blow and receiving only a glancing scratch. Capitalizing on this moment, the ape sent a fist flying into the dinosaur’s face, nearly knocking over the maniraptoran. Swiftly, the carnivore planted a taloned foot down, keeping himself standing, before he swerved on his mammalian opponent, snapping with his jaws. Though the gorilla reared back to avoid the worst of it, the dinosaur’s teeth still scored several bloody cuts over his torso.

Bellowing, the gorilla swung his right fist upwards, nailing the Deinonychus in the jaw and throwing his head back in a fierce uppercut. Stepping back from the force of the blow, the raptor wasn’t able to put up a defense in time before the gorilla’s left fist plowed into his visage. This time, the non-avian dinosaur was knocked off his feet, landing hard on his side as the gorilla stood over him. Howling with bloodlust, the gorilla raised up his arms to bring his fists down on the Deinonychus’ head, only for the raptor to swing with his leg. The dinosaur’s sickle claw slashed across the ape’s chest, leaving a long bloody gash that stretched diagonally over the primate’s torso.

Dark crimson ichor ran down the gorilla’s skin and fur in liquidy rivulets, the stinging pain of his inflicted injuries having already caught up with him. Agonizing aches wracked the Deinonychus from his jaw to his body, such suffering stings almost numbing the other sensations that would register in his system. Both animals were effectively running on fumes by this point, and yet they strayed away from the easy choice of just giving this up, and stayed in the battle that would surely cost them their lives.

Willing adrenaline to function as his remaining fuel, the Deinonychus leaped from the ground in one last pounce, slamming into the gorilla just as the latter reared upright once more. Immediately, the dinosaur clamped his jaws around the ape’s shoulder, digging his claws into the ape’s sides as he began kicking furiously. His sickle claws cut and tore through the flesh of the gorilla’s abdomen, revealing the mammal’s inner workings to the rainy realm outside.

The gorilla certainly wouldn’t take this laying down, as he bit into the Deinonychus’ neck, drawing forth rivers of dark red ichor as his fists pounded away at the raptor’s sides. Sickening cracks rang through the rainy air as the dromaeosaurid’s ribs were beginning to be pulverized, and yet the Deinonychus refused to relent in his bloody assault. The coppery taste of one another’s, and their own, life essence was all that they knew alongside the paralyzing agony as they beat and tore away at each other in this moment.

Finally, the gorilla’s hand closed around the Deinonychus’ tail, before the primate drew out the final remnants of his strength to pull hard. Yanking with what little energy he had left, the ape successfully ripped the Deinonychus off his body, tearing away strips of flesh from himself in the process. A raspy, weakened roar escaping him, the gorilla spun around and swung the Deinonychus through the air, slamming him down backfirst into the puddle-covered ground. A small shockwave of water and grass flew upwards as the raptor briefly bounced upwards, a spurt of blood escaping his parted maw as his strength was dashed from him.

But that was it for the gorilla. His strength had already left him, and his energy was spent. Blood pooling beneath him to create more puddles, the great ape collapsed, falling facefirst into the wet ground as he promptly went limp.

Pain. Agony, even. That and the lactic acid that burned through his veins was all the Deinonychus knew, and yet he still forced himself to rise. Ragged heavy breaths escaped the avemetatarsalian as he dragged himself towards the center of the clearing. His feathers soaked with water and blood, the Deinonychus sat himself down, taking a look up at the cloudy skies overhead.

The rain continued pouring down, unrelenting and uncaring.

Winner: Deinonychus

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Match 194: Homer Simpson vs Predator

“D’oh, where am I now?”

That was the question Homer Simpson asked himself as he peered around the cul de sac he suddenly found himself standing in. In his immediate vicinity stood various buildings surrounding the street, and abandoned vehicles standing upon the hot asphalt. All around the small section of land stood a fence that acted as a sort of border containing the green lawn within the boundaries of the cul de sac, with nothing but vast desert stretching out as far as Homer could see. Quite frankly, it looked as though a piece of a neighborhood had been cut out and dropped into the middle of the burning hot ecosystem.

The big issue for Homer is that, simply put, he’d no idea where he was, nor how he even got here. With no memory of traveling here, or even waking up today, the Simpson almost thought perhaps he was dreaming, but the heat bearing down upon him felt all too real. What on Earth was going on?

“Oh man, this is bad,” Homer muttered to himself, traversing the cul de sac as he now found himself standing beside a large bus, its large size obscuring the sun’s rays and providing some shade for the moment at least. “I hope I didn’t brain my damage and forgot if I was gonna do something important here.” Well, things certainly weren’t going well for ol’ Homer Simpson today. He found himself in some abandoned cul de sac in the middle of nowhere, there was a red dot on his shirt, it was hotter as hell, and-

Wait, red dot?

Blinking as he promptly forgot about his situation, Homer looked down at the small speck of crimson on the front of his shirt. Oh great, did he hurt himself somehow and there was blood on his clothing? No, wait, that couldn’t be the case; when reaching for the dot, Homer found that the tiny round speck moved to the top of his hand as he tried grabbing at it. It had to be a light, then, especially as it began traveling up his body and reaching his head in just a moment. Curious, the Simpson family man could only watch on as the dot finally settled in between his eyes, almost like-

“Uh oh.”

His eyes widening in realization, Homer instinctively threw his body to his right.

Such an action proved to be a wise one, for the section of asphalt he’d been just standing on promptly detonated in an explosion of fire and chunks of debris. For a ball of energy had rapidly traversed through the air at the speed of an arrow, lancing into the street right after Homer dodged to the side. Propping himself up on an elbow, for he’d landed on his side, Mr. Simpson stared at the hole left in the wake of the unexpected attack in surprise. What the hell was that about?

Homer received his answer in the form of a tall figure landing down several feet in front of him. Or at least, he realized it was such as soon as it decloaked; the newcomer had been all but invisible, with only the subtle ripple of the lighting to give Mr. Simpson any visual idea there was something there. But as the new arrival disabled whatever invisibility trick they had going on, Homer could only watch on in fear as the Predator stalked his way towards him, an ominous clicking noise being heard as he sized up his quarry.

“D’oh, why’d it have to be the Predator?!” Homer exclaimed as he hastily rose back to his feet in a panic. “Where’s Chris Hanson when you really need him?”

The family man wouldn’t get much in the way of time to take in any more of his current situation, for the Predator was already upon him with a flying leap. Swinging his outstretched arm downwards, the Yautja slammed his fist down upon Homer’s face. The sheer strength behind such a blow sent Homer launching backwards, his brief trip through the air being promptly canceled as he slammed backfirst against a jeep standing behind him. The entire side of the vehicle was caved inwards from the impact, metal denting and warping heavily as Mr. Simpson partly crushed the car on landing.

Stalking his way forward, the Predator was eager to earn himself a newfound trophy as he protracted his wristblades. Approaching the fallen Simpson while the man was regaining his senses, the alien hunter raised up his blades, ready to finish this fight here and now. Turning his gaze upwards as he shook his head clear, Homer was welcomed to the frankly rather unpleasant sight of his newfound foe about to butcher him alive.

Naturally, the Simpson’s response was to give a yelp of fright and jump away right as the Predator swung at him.

Instead of cutting into Homer’s flesh like he’d wanted to, the Predator’s blades instead carved through the crushed metal comprising the side of the jeep as Homer rolled away to his feet. Well, if fighting was to be the name of the game, looks like Homie was gonna have to give him the ol’ what for.

Putting up his dukes just as the Predator had begun to turn to face him again, Homer sprang forward with his right arm raised, sending his fist flying forward faster than the Yautja could block. The clenched yellow hand came slamming down into the Predator’s mask-covered cheek, bringing out a surprised yowl from the alien as he was sent staggering backwards, his back colliding with the bus to bring his stumble to a halt. Before the Predator could recuperate from the attack, Homer was already upon him, laying down punch after punch across the alien’s frame.

Pained howls rang out and were swiftly cut off by one another every time Homer’s fists landed on his body. With every blow Mr. Simpson put down upon him, the Predator was buried further and further into the metal composing the exterior of the bus, forming a large dent around himself accompanied by the metallic creaking accompanying his pain riddled cries. Finally, Homer landed a fierce uppercut that landed squarely into the Predator’s chin, the strength packed behind such a blow not only cratering the Yautja’s head further into the bus, but also sending his mask flying away.

“Eew.” Homer promptly recoiled in disgust at the sight of the Predator’s face fully revealed to him, the alien’s mandibles shifting as he shook his head clear and glared venomously at his human foe.

With Homer distracted by his ugliness, the Predator shot his hand forward, grabbing the family man tightly by his neck and making the Simpson gasp and choke quite frankly an awful lot like his son. A low growl escaped the Yautja’s parted jaws as he heaved Homer upwards into the air, choking out the man as his free hand clenched tightly into a fist. Unable to break free of his alien opponent’s iron grip in time, Homer was subject to a punch of his own as the Predator’s fist struck his face with deadly force. Releasing his hold right at the same time, the alien hunter sent Homer flying through the air, the Simpson’s face making a rough greeting with the street as he landed hard and skidded across the asphalt. Though his trip was a rather short one, Mr. Simpson left a small trench in the street where he’d landed, stretching over several feet.

“Ugh, is this how Bart feels?” Homer muttered to himself as he pushed himself back up to his feet. Turning to focus his attention back on his opponent, the Simpson was greeted once more with the sight of a red laser dot appearing on his shirt, glancing up to see the Predator taking aim at him with his Plasmacaster. Yelping, Homer found himself doing a repeat of throwing himself out of the way of an incoming plasma shot on the Predator’s part. Asphalt was sent flying skyward in a small explosion, a crater left in its wake, but the Yautja was far from done. Again and again did the Predator fire with his Plasmacaster, and again and again did Homer jump and flip out of the way of each and every shot, a trail of explosion and craters following him.

On the Predator’s final shot, Homer pulled off a successful flip, rolling about through the air like a ball as he soared over the plasma projectile. Mr. Simpson would stick the landing, an explosion going off behind him as he threw his arms upwards with a “Woohoo!”

Homer’s little celebration was promptly cut short by the plasma shot lancing into his stomach and sending him flying with a “D’oh!”

Once more going on a short flight that’d be cut painfully short, Homer crashlanded into the wall of a nearby building. Immediately did a significant section of the concrete explode in a shower of debris and dust, a tall and wide hold being left in the wake of Homer’s impact. Clearing about a few feet after breaking through the wall, Homer was left strewn out across the floor amidst a sea of concrete chunks, left momentarily dazed as the Predator walked in on the scene.

Managing to lift his head up off the floor, Homer widened his eyes in shock as the Yautja stood over him, his wristblades raised for the killing blow. Such a frightening sight would make anyone panic in such a situation, and Homer was no different. Desperate times called for desperate measures, and as Homer screamed in fright, he did just about the one thing his panic-riddled mind assumed was a good plan.

Quickly shoving himself up into a sitting posture, Homer clamped his jaws down shut right between the Predator’s legs.

The air that day would be filled with the agonized scream coming out of the Yautja.

All pretense of acting like the ultimate hunter and making a trophy out of his opponent was swiftly tossed right out the window as the Predator collapsed onto his back, his hands grabbing at his bleeding crotch. Standing up as he wiped his mouth, Homer seized the opportunity as he grabbed onto his alien enemy’s legs, straining as he called upon strength his blubbery build would not imply.

Unable to provide any form of resistance, the Predator found himself being lifted off the floor and swung around through the air. Straining as he hauled his opponent’s weight around, Mr. Simpson tossed away the Yautja, treating him to the same punishment Homer himself just had to deal with. An explosion of concrete signaled the Predator busting straight through an opposing wall, another large hole being left in his wake as he sailed through the air.

Receiving the same punishment he’d been putting Homer through, the Predator’s back collided with the front of a car, denting the entire portion of the vehicle inwards and leaving him effectively buried in crushed metal. The world around the alien hunter was spinning like a top, the Yautja unable to recover as Homer Simpson leaped out through the hole formed by his tossing maneuver. Glaring angrily at the alien who’d been thrashing him around for so long, the family man rushed his fallen foe, closing the distance faster than the alien could recuperate.

“Why you little…!” Uttering one of his signature catchphrases in his anger, Homer seized the Predator by his throat in both hands, immediately tightening his grip and bringing out a choking gasp from the hunter. Desperately, the Yautja’s hands grabbed at Homer’s arms in an effort to break his grip. His anger fueling his strength, Homer refused to relinquish his death grip, merely increasing the force of his hold as he relentlessly strangled the alien.

So wrapped up in his rage as he throttled the Predator, Homer Simpson wasn’t thinking too hard of what he was doing even as the Yautja’s struggles began to weaken from lack of oxygen. Clenching his teeth, Homer gave a hard wrench with his arms, twisting the alien’s neck to a degree that it wasn’t meant to bend at.

The resulting crack snapped Homer back to his senses as the Predator fell limp in his grip.

“Uh oh.” Glancing around nervously as he realized what he’d done, Homer opened up the door of the car he’d yeeted the Predator into, shoving the hunter’s lifeless corpse into the driver’s seat and buckling him in.

Turning away from where he’d left the Predator, Homer walked away from the crime scene, whistling innocently in his effort to look casual.

Winner: Homer Simpson

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA