Wuxinger Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Wuxinger Discussion

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Around 6:00 PM, I decided to create a Super Sentai fanfic based on mythology. This is the discussion thread for said fanfic.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Re: Wuxinger Discussion

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

A super sentain fanfic huh? interesting.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Ya don't see those everyday.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

^You really don't. By the way, I should be able to continue work on Episode 1 overmorrow. Today, I'm tangled up in Zone Fighter.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Wuxinger Episode 1 has been completed! I tried to emulate the style of Sentai as much as possible so I hope it worked.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Welp, it's certainly been a while. I'm planning to start writing episode 2 soon cause I have no idea how much longer I'm gonna remember the plot. Also, I'll just make them summaries to lighten the load a little. Finally, the other zords (haven't reread Episode 1 just yet) won't be as cliche as the red dragon.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I've finally started work on Episode 2! I'm getting tired so it'll be finished tomorrow but for now, you can find the WIP episode right now.

And no, the green ranger's name being Shotaro was not an intentional reference to Shotaro Ishinomori. Shotaro was originally supposed to be WuxinYellow but I decided otherwise at the last minute.