Fan Fiction Directory

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Mr. Anonymous
Samurai

Re: Fan Fiction Directory

Post by Mr. Anonymous »

The Age of Monsters

Hello and welcome! Mr. Anonymous here to showcase my Godzilla fanfics. I hope you enjoy them and I would be very grateful if you left a comment or two. That's all and God be with you. :angel:

Godzilla: The Monster Wars
This is my main fic and takes place in an alternate continuity that blends elements of the showa and hesei timelines.

Ever since man split the atom, the world has been overrun by giant monsters. A world that had been divided by the Cold War, is united in grim solidarity against the common threat posed by kaiju, alien invasions, and other menaces. In response to all thus the UNGCC was formed, a military alliance dedicated to combating the King of Monsters: Godzilla.

However, when a three headed monster named King Ghidorah arrives with the intent of destroying all life on Earth, the beast that up til then been humanity's greatest enemy becomes its only hope.

Monster Wars story
Monster Wars discussion

Tales of the Age of Monsters
There are several shorties that didn't make it to Monster Wars but that still work well on their own.

Kong vs Godzilla: First Blood
What if it hadn't been a Tyrannosaurus that Kong fought in 1933 but a Gojirasaurus? This is a prequel to the famous battle and is a tribute to the "two mightiest monsters of all times."

Kong vs Godzilla: First blood story
Kong vs Godzilla: First Blood discussion

Lonely Thoughts
Imagine that you've woken up to find a million years are past. All your loved ones are dead, your entire world is gone, and the entire human race has been replaced by deformed... things that do nothing but seek your destruction. Now imagine you had the power to do something about it. Godzilla's lonely thoughts

Lonely Thoughts story
Lonely Thoughts discussion

Godzilla and Kong: The Battle for Earth
Two giants, two kings... they are bitterest enemies but when Ghidorah attacks, old enemies must become allies in order to save the Earth they so love. Set in between Books One and Two of the Monster Wars.

Godzilla and Kong: The Battle for Earth
Godzilla and Kong: The Battle for Earth discussion
Last edited by Mr. Anonymous on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

So, basically this is for advertising your story? Sounds great.

So, basically:
Godzilla: The Animated Series
http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19209
It's basically a continuation of the Godzilla 2014 movie in an animated cartoon series. It's done in the same style as Pacific Rim: The Series, except for a few new things. There's a short bio for every monster. Tells you their powers, height and weight and things like that. It's actually gained a bit of a fandom. Small, but still a fandom.
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

three
Keizer

Post by three »

The Collective Works Of three

my first fanfic: an intro into the Godzillaverse. It is rated PG13, for use of graphic imagery and occasional strong language:

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 38#p913279

a new and short fanfic has been added, titled: A Terrible Place. it IS rated R, so please use discretion when reading!!!
Last edited by three on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

PREY
A Story of Vulnerable Mankind
Codex
Discussion
This is my first proper fanfiction of sorts, and it will include some original kaiju designs.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Re: Beginners Directory

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Eh, what the heck ill post my stuff here.

Reionyx Brawl League (R.B.L.)
Main - http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 34&t=17666
Comments and suggestions - http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 34&t=17665
Resized Image

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

In a world dominated by beasts of unimaginable power, one man seeks to have his revenge against an almighty dragon. Gathering a party of hunters, Jack sets out to do battle with The Crimson Shadow, an ancient dragon from the time of the Overseers. But he has more than mere beasts to worry about on his quest for revenge...

Rated PG-13 for violence and language

link: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=22839
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

War of the Monsters: Quasi-KWC story headlined primarily by monster fights.

And its discussion thread.
Last edited by UltramanGoji on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Blockin
Ronin

Post by Blockin »

This is my first fan fiction. I enjoyed writing it. I linked to a another authors fan fiction account is that alright. I know you do not allow advertising. It's called "Slow Day On Monster Island" and it's PG I guess

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=23192

I hope you guys like it.

SimeonAssassin
GPN Volunteer

Post by SimeonAssassin »

The Godzilla vs. Marvel Saga!

Reed Richards, through an act of altruism unwittingly begins a years-long conflict after he bridges the wall between two universes. Marvel and Godzilla's greatest heroes and villains find themselves going head-to-head and even side-by-side in this epic Saga, where even the most powerful find themselves fighting to survive.

SEE!

All your favorite heroes!:
Godzilla!
The Avengers!
Mothra!
The X-Men!
King Caesar!
The Fantastic Four!
Kiryu!
Spider-Man!

All your favorite villains!:
Loki!
Gigan!
Hydra!
Orga!
Dr. Doom
SpaceGodzilla!
Galactus!
King Ghidorah!
Ultron!
Apocalypse!
Destoroyah!

AND MANY MORE!

Featured in stories like:
"Land of the Gods"
"Heroics"
"The Hunt for Doom"
"The Kaiju Avengers: Wrath of Kong"
"Vengeance of Atlantis"
"Worlds in Peril"
"Ultron Imperative: DESTROY ALL MONSTERS!"

AND MANY MORE!

The first section of the 1st book "WORLDS COLLIDE" can be VIEWED NOW on Deviantart! and on Fanfiction

Can the King of the Monsters beat Earth's Mightiest Heroes? find out in: THE GODZILLA VS. MARVEL SAGA!

DinoMaster
G-Force Personnel

Post by DinoMaster »

DinoMaster's Tales

Kaiju and Kaijin
Discussion Thread

Kaiju and humans, two groups that never would agree. One would disturb the latter and conflict would ensue, most times ending favorably for the former. This was seem to be onset for millennia until one destroyed the other, until the Bondings happened. Suddenly, across the globe, humans and monsters were one, able to fight, defend and live together. Dubbed Kaijin, these humans could display various levels of control and communication with them. Rumors have that a few even share like abilities, superpowers of sorts. For now, most are fugitives seeking shelter from world powers and organizations seeking to control a beast of mass destruction. The world scrambles to piece itself together to find and try to contain kaiju and their Kaijin.

Bizarre Prehistory
Discussion Thread
As in all things of the human world, there are the famous and those who do not share the limelight. From films to books, social groups to food chains, things can be left behind in the dust of progress. Even when learning about our past, things steal the spotlight from others. Every child can name a Tyrannosaurus Rex or a Stegosaurus, but so much more hides in the expansive halls and the shelves of the storage rooms. Signs lay of things that would be extraordinary to the usual person, left forgotten to the usual person.

Scenes quickly flash by, giving glimpses into the past. A large bow legged animal bellows towards an open set of fangs and sabre teeth, followed by a stampeding herd of running hippos and bounding lemurs. A mammal rears up to feed on a tree, followed by two odd reptiles clashing on a beach. It ends with a giant mouth clamping down on a struggling dinosaur and crashing back into the water.

Let us go back in time to those places that aren’t often visited, to the places that seem familiar and alien to us, to times that would forever shape the foundations of the future, and become the world we know now. It’s time to go take a look back, into the bizarre world of prehistory.

T_Wylie2014
Samurai

Post by T_Wylie2014 »

Godzilla 2014 Retelling!

Hey guys, T_Wylie2014 here! I have a retelling of the 2014 story by Legendary Pictures on Fanfiction.net, which I will link below. The story is identical to the original in terms of plot and story advancement, but carries with it a few differences:

(Also, it corrects many mistakes made by Max Borenstein who did not do his research when writing the screenplay with respect to the Castle Bravo explosion in the credits. Here's a bit of trivia for you. Castle Bravo was detonated at 6:45pm at night on March 1, 1954. The sun set at 5:40pm that day. Yes. Castle Bravo was detonated at night, not during the day. So what explosion did we see in the opening credits, I wonder? Food for thought. Castle Bravo is officially the answer speaking canonically, but Max Borenstein and the other writers didn't do their research on this matter and screwed the introduction of Godzilla up by making the explosion during the day.

Have fun lording that bit of trivia over Max Borenstein!)

1) Ford and his family (including Sam and Elle) are much more dynamic and interesting
2) Serizawa and Graham are more interesting and dynamic
3) Godzilla is more dynamic and interesting
4) The fights are not cut away from, so you get two big fights between Godzilla and Male MUTO and one finale with Godzilla vs. both MUTOs
5) ... Joe Brody LIVES!

The story is Rated T for mild language and creature violence. I hope you enjoy!!

LazerWhale
JXSDF Technician

Post by LazerWhale »

Edit: Disregard this post.
Lazer's Art Thread:viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21430&view=viewpoll
My DeviantArt: http://lazerwhale.deviantart.com/
Just because someone likes something you don't, don't treat them poorly for it.
But,
Just because someone doesn't like something you do, don't treat them poorly for it, either.

Lest We Forget

mac72
Young Farmer

Re: Fan Fiction Directory: Godzilla~Nightmare Above All

Post by mac72 »

Hi everyone,

I would like to post a link to my Godzilla story, located at FanFiction, at the following link, which begins at Chapter 1:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11611144/1 ... Resurgence

Also, if you’d like, you can just search the title of my fanfic story, “Godzilla: Nightmare Above All,” in a search engine, in which it will be located on FanFiction.

The rating for this story is PG-13, or in the FanFiction context, T for Teen.

This is my own story, utilizing elements of the 1954 Godzilla movie “Gojira.” The focus is on the human tragedy, disaster and scientific research that is invariably involved in the real-world aspects of calamities, natural or biological. Much like Peter Jackson’s King Kong remake, I hope to follow a similar methodology in this story, with of course major differences.

Godzilla in this story is a horrific nuclear force; he does not restore balances in nature, as he was portrayed in the 2014 version. He isn’t an alpha predator, but a tragic, unnatural being born out of highly improbable natural circumstances. I hope to make him a tragic character in the vein of Ishiro Honda’s quote: “Monsters are born too tall, too strong, too heavy - that is their tragedy.”http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Ishiro_Honda

Reviews, critique and any thoughts are welcomed with open arms. My story is ongoing, and I intend to have a trilogy story. This first story is still incomplete.
Thank you very much, and thank you TohoKingdom for allowing me to post a link to my Godzilla Fanfic story.

Sincerely,

Mac72

PS, if anyone would like me to read their stories, I would be more than happy to oblige.

Red Hunter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Red Hunter »

Hi folks. I already created this fan-fic, now Im passing it to TK.

The History: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 34&t=24580
Discussions & Doubts: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 34&t=24581

Feel free to lend ur opinon/doubt about my history or ask me anything about mine/your fan-fic
I would like to know it XD
:D
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

THE HAUNTED GIGAN SUIT: REBORN
What happens when I remake the legendary Haunted Gigan Suit fanfiction? Nothing good, I can tell you that
http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 5#p1374335
Currently ongoing, and more scarier than the original!
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

Hello, I'm H-Man. You may know me from such fanfics as "A Touch of Zan" and "Phantasy Star III: The Immortal Realm." Now I'm here to share my kaiju-themed fanfics with you:

"The Victim Wore Scales" - A noir tale set in an alternate universe where giant monsters have found it to be more lucrative to make movies than destroy cities.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... es#p798948

Godzilla and Mothra Version 2.0 - Can H-Man fix all the problems that were wrong with GvM '92 and make it a better story?

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... 34&t=26066

TheTohoSociety
Ronin

Post by TheTohoSociety »

KAIJU PLANET (PG-13)
In the year 2025, scientists found a planet suitable for life and created the world's first kaiju, it, unfortunately tried to escape but was frozen in ice and hidden away, it was never announced to the public. Kaiju Planet is a theme park on the planet with 3 giant islands' on it having the 3 types of Kaiju on each one: Land, Air, and Sea.One day, the kaiju that was first created named Aswang escaped and it's now up to 2 Guys, Giant Mechs, and the Kaiju on the planet to stop it.
Story: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... t#p1488042
Discussion: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... t#p1488043

Kaijuborn95
Ronin

Post by Kaijuborn95 »

Kaijuborn95's FanFic Collection
Godzilla Legend Trilogy

Godzilla: Legend Begins(R for adult language, Extreme monster violence, monster gore)
1954, Godzilla revealed himself to the world and in 2014, a new one made itself known. K-force brings in a self proclaimed Kaijuologist to figure out why Godzilla hasn't been seen for years and why he wasn't attacking anything. Of course, that was before a new Kaiju surfaced.
My first, fully fledged fanfic that I thoroughly thought out and written and rewritten. First came to light back in 2013, now after 5 years, it's coming to Toho Kingdom once it is fully completed.

Story: Link will be added when done
Discussion: Link will be added when done

Godzilla vs Gigan(R for Adult language, extreme monster violence, monster gore)
Spoiler:
3 Years after the battle with Titanosaurus in Miami, Jesse and Kanto created the K-Expedition and continuously went to Gamma Island to study the creatures there. Gigan, a space kaiju, makes an unexpected visit and began to reek havoc. A second kaiju appears in the form of Megalon and now Godzilla must defeat the two with added help from Angirius.
I put the summary in the spoiler thing for now since I have yet to finish the first book. You can view at your own risk.

Godzilla x Gamera x King Ghidorah: Battle for the Universe(R for adult language, extreme monster violence, monster gore)
WILL ADD SUMMARY LATER
I didn't have a summary for this yet so please forgive me. I will add it later when I can.
Last edited by Kaijuborn95 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

NEWvicegriptyrano
Ronin

Minya VS. Bagan

Post by NEWvicegriptyrano »

Minya VS. Bagan.

Godzilla's son was a peaceful creature. He enjoyed playing and breathing rings of fire that never seemed to be able to cause any sort of damage. He was not Godzilla's only son; Godzilla Junior was his older brother. But he had nothing to do today. He thought of maybe swimming in the ocean for awhile but soon counted it out. There really wasn't much he could do to have fun. And his father was nowhere to be seen.

A monstrous figure slowly walked up behind the unsuspecting Minilla. It was Bagan. And he had came to kill.

A chill suddenly went down Minya's back as he sensed that something was behind him. He didn't want to turn around. He couldn't. But he had to. The scared monster slowly turned to see the most frightening monster he had ever seen. He backed up and tried to run but Bagan grabbed onto his tail and swung him around through the air with one hand. Bagan continued swinging the poor helpless Minilla until he got bored of the tactic and dropped Minya back to the ground. The small monster scrambled to get to his feet but Bagan once again attacked him. Bagan, deciding to end Minilla's life now swung his foot to kick the small monster as hard as he could. But surprisingly Minya caught his foot!

The mighty Minilla squeezed Bagan's foot with all his might, cracking all the bones in Bagan's now useless foot. He then began to use Bagan as a basketball and bounced him off of the ground before he tossed Bagan 30,000 feet into the air. It was a long time before Bagan would fall back down but Minya was patient.

On his way down Bagan started tring to get a hold of what on earth was going on. How could the weakest monster be winning against him? He must of been dreaming. But he wasn't.

The ground exploded in a cloud of rocks and dust as Bagan's massive form crashed into it. And of course, Minilla was waiting.

A sinister grin went across Godzilla's yougest son as he walked toward his helpless foe. He then reached down and tapped Bagan. Instantly Bagan crumbled into powder and blew away in the wind.

No one would have ever guessed just how tough Minilla could be.

Hiding in the forest Gabara had been watching. He walked out, combed his hair to one side of his head, and roared a challenge to Minilla. Minilla simply clenched his fists and grinned...

Winner: Minya

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Minya VS. Bagan

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

NEWvicegriptyrano wrote:Minya VS. Bagan.
This isn't where this belongs. If you want to post your stories, you have make a thread for it. Please don't do this again.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.