Mortal Kombat General 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Mortal Kombat General 2.0

Post by BlankAccount »

Looked at all 4 pages, couldn't find our old topic.

Rap? Again? How about Metal or Rock since it, you know, fits MK? Even Techno? Other than the unfitting music, great trailer.

You're next.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

UltramanGoji

Re: Mortal Kombat General 2.0

Post by UltramanGoji »

Who gives a shit about the music new fucking Mortal Kombat game in less than five months holy shit.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

UltramanGoji wrote:Who gives a shit about the music
The guy who is above and below you at once.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Living Corpse wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:Who gives a shit about the music
The guy who is above and below you at once.
Yeah but like, that's all anyone everywhere is focusing on. Nobody cares. It's bad rap, so what?

I'm hoping it's a Smash situation where we get all the characters again. Double Scorpions makes it look like there's timeline fuckery going on.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I wonder who our guest characters will be this time around.

Hoping Spawn.

Speaking of guest characters though. I'd also love to see Raiden be a guest. I can imagine one of his fatalities him slicing and dicing his opponent up to pieces (Like how you do with enemies in Revengeance) before kicking them scattering all over the area. Heck just think about Raiden working for the Special Forces. He'd probably be the perfect member for Jax and Sonya.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I wonder who our guest characters will be this time around.

Hoping Spawn.

Speaking of guest characters though. I'd also love to see Raiden be a guest. I can imagine one of his fatalities him slicing and dicing his opponent up to pieces (Like how you do with enemies in Revengeance) before kicking them scattering all over the area. Heck just think about Raiden working for the Special Forces. He'd probably be the perfect member for Jax and Sonya.
Better be fucking Spawn.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Living Corpse wrote:Better be skreeonking Spawn.
If the last game taught us anything there can be more then one guest. ;)

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The strangest part is this is on the Switch.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Birdman wrote:The strangest part is this is on the Switch.
Not really, up until Armageddon every MK game had been on a Nintendo system.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

You know who'd make another pretty sick guest?

Hannah Washinton/Wendigo from Until Dawn.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

I really wish these guys would stop fucking around and make a Horror fighting game. Playing as Jason, Alien, Predator, Freddy and Leatherface has been a ton of fun. Throw in a bunch of other guys, old and new, and I'd pre-order the hell out of it.

Not too excited for this, though. Perfectly content with the last release. Guess it'll depend on whoever the special additions are.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Maritonic wrote:I really wish these guys would stop skreeonking around and make a Horror fighting game. Playing as Jason, Alien, Predator, Freddy and Leatherface has been a ton of fun. Throw in a bunch of other guys, old and new, and I'd pre-order the hell out of it.
Ideal dream game there. Biggest issue is it'd be an licensing nightmare.

Could always just do one consisting of public domain characters like Krampus, Grim Reaper, Frankenstein's monster, Dracula, etc.

Heck I'd be down for a cryptid fighting game like Bigfoot, Yeti, Jersey Devil, Chupacabra, etc. :huge:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Maritonic wrote:I really wish these guys would stop skreeonking around and make a Horror fighting game. Playing as Jason, Alien, Predator, Freddy and Leatherface has been a ton of fun. Throw in a bunch of other guys, old and new, and I'd pre-order the hell out of it.
Ideal dream game there. Biggest issue is it'd be an licensing nightmare.

Could always just do one consisting of public domain characters like Krampus, Grim Reaper, Frankenstein's monster, Dracula, etc.

Heck I'd be down for a cryptid fighting game like Bigfoot, Yeti, Jersey Devil, Chupacabra, etc. :huge:
Throw them all in there! Cryptids, Public domain, hell even a few original creations. And round up a few licensed characters.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Maritonic wrote:Throw them all in there! Cryptids, Public domain, hell even a few original creations. And round up a few licensed characters.
If said licensed characters could be pulled off. Even better then. ;)

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Maritonic wrote:Throw them all in there! Cryptids, Public domain, hell even a few original creations. And round up a few licensed characters.
If said licensed characters could be pulled off. Even better then. ;)
I should think they could snag a few. They've gotten Freddy, Jason, Alien, Predator and Leatherface in the past. I'm sure they could get those and or some others.

Man, all the gore and x-ray effects with horror characters would just be way too tempting to pass up.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Here’s my wish list for guests :

Ash (Evil Dead)
The Terminator
Spawn
Pinhead or Micheal Myers
Someone from Game of Thrones
Deadpool

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Another good guest character would be Lobo.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

I don't see any Marvel or DC characters being guests. MK is owned by Warner Brothers who owns DC which has their own fighting game in Injustice.

Then again, Raiden and Scorpion were guest stars in Injustice...

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Lobo is also the only DC character I can see fitting in due to his brutal nature and focus series and the fact Warner Bros. owns both is easy to do.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Truthfully I wanna see them do a Monsterverse fighting game since they are onwed by WB and WB has that partnership with Legendary. Though that may never happen with Kong being a licensing nightmare, and Boon's team has trouble doing non-humanoid fighters in 3D, there's a reason why Motaro is two legged in Armageddon and flat out just killed in a cutscene with no gameplay fight in MK9.

So anyone see Ed trolling at the VGA? That's what real trolling is, a silly prank, not being a douch. God bless this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS-iTBnsvc8
Last edited by BlankAccount on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.